Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,011 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck (30006 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Apc In Cracks Otunba Segun Adewale (aeroland) Drag Solomon Olamilekan To Court. / Lagos APC senatorial candidate, Solomon Olamilekan, not dead. Posts photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by disloman(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
simpleseyi:

Na like this craze dey start. Hold this nigga before he bites someone.
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
He died so young. May God rest his gentle soul. Guys, mind what you say about the dead, no one is immortal exception of God Almighty.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by lolaxavier(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
African remote control at work...
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Tunagee(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=olillywales post=30846484][/quote]

no need for investigation, na pure juju. Serious spiritual attack. Politics na by force?
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
tinubu again!
he will kill people SW people finish.

Prof Olamilekan was a very good man.
He couldnt hurt a fly!
I always wonder why he went into politics?
He was not the rough type.
God will punish tinubu and all killers!
are you mad? When did tinubu become a Labour Party member? You are a fawking m0r0n. Somebody's dead,if you can't drop your condolences and slink away then i suggest you fawking shut tha hell up! Stupid tart.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Gooci(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
i hope he was born again undecided
as in born again or born again
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=olillywales post=30846484][/quote] pdp av spelled him with dier JUJU
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by notoriousbabe: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dat na koli now,meningitis
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by donbenie(m): 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
ExpressBooking1:
Cervical Tetanus secondary to respiratory failure
Really?you don't say..I believe it should be more like,respiratory failure is secondary to Cervical Tetanus..

1 Like

Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by tboyzy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Frankmishael:
God
punish u idiot
My God is not amadioha that will punish for no reason...I'm serving a very wise God
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
tboyzy:

My God is not amadioha that will punish for no reason...I'm serving a very wise God
mtcheeeeew
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

Meningitis

That's in medical term. So what is it called in political term cos the death itself is politically motivated?
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
tinubu again!

He couldnt hurt a fly!
God will punish you 1st

How are you sure Tinubu killed him?
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by tit(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Godshand:

That's in medical term. So what is it called in political term cos the death itself is politically motivated?

thank you.
this people will see white and call it black because tinubu give them groundnut-oil.

donbenie:
Really?you don't say..I believe it should be more like,respiratory failure is secondary to Cervical Tetanus..

infamous doctors!
that is how they kill peoples in their clinics.
they are so dumb!
asking themselves if 1 comes before 2.

My people you see them?
it is better you get medical attention from babalawo than to entrust your life to this people like the poor dead Prof Solomon!
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by fowowe411: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
tinubu again!

He couldnt hurt a fly!
watch your mouth
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by tit(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
fowowe411:
watch your mouth

what will you do?
have you people not beheaded enough people for your juju?
lastma thugs!
make sure-p thugs catch you for federal road
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by laoma15(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. Nigeria politics is for tough people. To eat with the devil, your spoon must be very long.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by fowowe411: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

what will you do?
have you people not beheaded enough people for your juju?
lastma thugs!
make sure-p thugs catch you for federal road
SMH
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by tit(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
fowowe411:
SMH

when sure-p thugs bulala you,
you go know say tinubu is a full!
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by fowowe411: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Godshand:

I see no reason for him to be attacked by his opponents because he is not even favourite for the post before now. bai LP wan win ni?
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by fowowe411: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

when sure-p thugs bulala you,
you go know say tinubu is a full!
tinubu is a full?
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by tit(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
fowowe411:
tinubu is a full?

if you are strong, tell me which junction you are in now.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Reference(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapidx:

Meningitis

Or cardiac arrest.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by fowowe411: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

if you are strong, tell me which junction you are in now.
I am very sorry for takingbu serious ,just did a background check on you and i discover you are a notorious clown.accept my apology.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by tit(f): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
fowowe411:
I am very sorry for takingbu serious ,just did a background check on you and i discover you are a notorious clown.accept my apology.

fear don catch you?
no bd you dey threaten before?
why are you begging naw?
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yorubas: pressing remote control since 1914. No disrespect to all my yoruba hommies
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
tinubu again!

He couldnt hurt a fly!
When last did u service ur head? Its due man grin
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Politics is a dirty game indeed,

May His soul rest in peace*

1 Like

Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by MERS(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dude prolly had an hemorrhagic stroke, which led to the stiff neck. Sign of meningeal irritation.

The campaign trail might have been too harsh on him.he might not have been consistent on his antihypertensive meds.

May his soul, gentle or not, rest in peace.

Moral of the story is that we, young and old should not neglect to take care of ourselves.
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by Celmatador(m): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
tinubu again!

He couldnt hurt a fly!

You need Jesus!
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by ManTiger(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
tinubu again!

He couldnt hurt a fly!
Oya read wetin u type again. Chai!
Re: Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck by gbodimowo(m): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2015
ExpressBooking1:
Cervical Tetanus secondary to respiratory failure

this diagnosis is wrong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption / Why Nigeria Is Being Encircled By Military Bases. / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.