Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lagos APC senatorial candidate, Solomon Olamilekan, not dead. Posts photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC senatorial candidate, Solomon Olamilekan, not dead. Posts photo (828 Views)

Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / Prof. Solomon Olamilekan Dies Of Stiff Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos APC senatorial candidate, Solomon Olamilekan, not dead. Posts photo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Solomon Olamilekan Adeola, the Lagos West
senatorial candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), is alive, contrary to media
reports published on Wednesday.
Reports claiming that Olamilekan “died on
Wednesday morning at an unnamed hospital in
Abeokuta” were accompanied by photos of the
member of the federal house of representatives
seeking a slot at the senate in the forthcoming
election.
However, aides of the candidate told TheCable
that what happened was a case of mistaken
identity.
“It is true that a Solomon Olamilekan, who is
Labour Party candidate for Ogun west
senatorial district, died on Wednesday,” one
said.
“However, the person whose photos has been
circulated as having died is alive and well.”
The Lagos Olamilekan then posted a current
photo of himself (pictured, left), saying: “I am
alive and well! Please ignore any rumour of my
death.
“Here I am with Hon. Bago in my office at the
national assembly complex, Abuja. Time
Stamp: 4.35pm 18th February, 2015.”

www.thecable.ng/apc-senatorial-candidate-olamilekan-not-dead-believed

Re: Lagos APC senatorial candidate, Solomon Olamilekan, not dead. Posts photo by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Politics nawaaa!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC senatorial candidate, Solomon Olamilekan, not dead. Posts photo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lies flying everywhere smh

(1) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With Goodluck Ebele Jonathan After Watching His Interview With Mo / Unpaid Imo Contractors Hold Special Prayer Session On Major Streets / PHOTOS: Amaechi Caught Platin Hairs For Woman In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.