Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) (1259 Views)

MY Sincere Apology(ies) To All ROMANCELANDERS... / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hello everyone,
Its been 2 days since I registered on this magnificent social platform and its since been a nice experience.
But in the midst of the bliss, there is a serious matter of concern as regards a dent in my image and person

I have been a guest on nairaland, particularly romance section for quite some time and 2 days ago, I just felt It was the right moment for me to make the transition from guest to member
But since I joined, I have been having insults thrown at me and false accusations relating me with some "seriousbabe" moniker. Please this is really annoying and it kind of makes me really sad because as a new member, I should be welcomed with nice words not insults and false accusations

Please I wouldn't tolerate anyone who throws false accusations at me
Thanks
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by sexymoma(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na as goat stand dem dey take price am
You can`t be writing nice words and be receiving insults in return.

1 Like

Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2015

Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:
Hello everyone,
Its been 2 days since I registered on this magnificent social platform and its since been a nice experience.
But in the midst of the bliss, there is a serious matter of concern as regards a dent in my image and person

I have been a guest on nairaland, particularly romance section for quite some time and 2 days ago, I just felt It was the right moment for me to make the transition from guest to member
But since I joined, I have been having insults thrown at me and false accusations relating me with some "seriousbabe" moniker. Please this is really annoying and it kind of makes me really sad because as a new member, I should be welcomed with nice words not insults and false accusations

Please I wouldn't tolerate anyone who throws false accusations at me
Thanks
Baby just ignore the fools

1 Like

Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by temitemi1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Welcome dear grin grin grin
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
sexymoma:
Na as goat stand dem dey take price am
You can`t be writing nice words and be receiving insults in return.

I never insulted anybody. Never
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by sexymoma(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

I never insulted anybody. Never
You think so
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Hazardd(m): 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
you are welcome dear,no mind them cool
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hazardd:
you are welcome dear,no mind them cool
Thanks
Really appreciate it
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by demelza: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Some of you have such an over-inflated sense of self-importance. undecided
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
demelza:
Some of you have such an over-inflated sense of self-importance. undecided
I am not trying to sound important or anything. I just don't like people calling me "seriousbabe" that's all
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmmmmmmm

this is getting really interesting grin grin
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmmm

this is getting really interesting grin grin

Excuse me
You know you are one of the reasons I put up this thread in the first place. Why do you keep on referring to me as serious babe. Why!!!
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

Excuse me
You know you are one of the reasons I put up this thread in the first place. Why do you keep on referring to me as serious babe. Why!!!
just in case you have forgotten you were the first person to quote saying this

Hi friend
How you doing?

same way seriousbabe had done with some her new monickers.

just stop the act and let's forget this.
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Tallesty1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

I am not trying to sound important or anything. I just don't like people calling me "seriousbabe" that's all
Who is serious babe?
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

just in case you have forgotten you were the first person to quote saying this

Hi friend
How you doing?

same way seriousbabe had done with some her new monickers.

just stop the act and let's forget this.

The fact I said "hi friend", does than mean I am the same person as the moniker that used the same words

If someone tells you "good morning", does that mean any other person that tells you "good morning is the same as the person that used the same words earlier?

Please let's be rational here!
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Kolade354(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
OH no dont tell me it is Seriousbabe with another moniker again ..........Me and my guyz will make sure you deactivate ya acct if found guilty that you create another acct.............Operation Ban all trolls
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by KMTee(f): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
As time goes on..u will get used to the system

it's no big deal

some pple see bashing others as part of catching fun online
grin
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Noted.

This seriousbabe issue is becoming a nuisance
Re: To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
missclassy:

The fact I said "hi friend", does than mean I am the same person as the moniker that used the same words

If someone tells you "good morning", does that mean any other person that tells you "good morning is the same as the person that used the same words earlier?

Please let's be rational here!
they are two different things. I don't know you. you came out of nowhere to say those things.

and it was like some minutes after your registration. did you actually register because of me.?

just stop this argument and continue to be who you claim to be. I really don't give a damn .

Welcome online anyways

(1)

Remembering Gen. Sani Abacha (died Today, 8 June 1998) / ISIS Honey ? Is This Where ISIS Gets Their Funds From ? (Pics) / Thoughts You Have That Are Probably Wrong When A Guy Stops To Give You A Lift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.