Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! (10604 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / 20 Of The Most Influential Images Of All Time / Top 10 Romancelanders With The Wittiest Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Am your host THE MAN OF LIST, some will say is too early because we are in the 4th month of the year. I say so far this are the great personalities.

¤ emusmith

¤ tosyne2much

¤ rokiatu

¤ naijaboiy

¤ djeezy

¤ missclassy

¤ tomking

¤ agapecharis

¤ blackett

¤ marieolae

¤ lala247

¤ orijin101

¤ BUYGALA

¤ cutieberie1

¤ falconey

¤ enegod

¤D1CK

¤ wristwatch

¤ dimple192

¤ stephenqueen

No more no less.

3 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by buygala(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
....and the madness continues undecided

*checks list...

*checks dictionary again to make sure I haven't forgotten the meaning of 'influential'
embarassed

*reserves comment until one Mod is gracious enough to put this crap on frontpage smiley ....Then I will have a step-by-step nyansh-opening analysis of all the above monikers. ..

MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL TOPIC TO FP... ABEG NAAAAA sad

anyway

I hail Orijin101, buygala, and wristwatch. ... The rest are literally sitting on a keg of gunpowder. ... They, especially the first four monikers, should earnestly pray that this thread doesn't hit frontpage smiley

4 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
undecided
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by jendy36(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
seen!
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
undecided
Why? cheesy
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Too many sissy on romance section imagine the brain shrinking topic what nonsense angry
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by RomanceLander(f): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Any award for them, if none .......Aunty farano come and shut this thread down until he presents an awardundecided
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

*checks list...

*checks dictionary again to make sure I haven't forgotten the meaning of 'influential'

*reserves comment until one Mod is gracious enough to put this crap on frontpage smiley ....Then I will have a step-by-step analysis of all the above monikers. .. I will be very glad to have their nyansh opened on frontpage...

anyway

I hail Orijin101 and wristwatch. ... The rest are sitting on a keg of gunpowder. ... They should earnestly pray that this thread doesn't hit frontpage smiley Anyway
you don't know what influencial means or what?

Ok let me help someone that has effect or impact on others.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Davi don't you get sick of creating such topic? grin
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Why? cheesy
What?
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
daviyjones:

Fallacy
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by buygala(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
daviyjones:

buygala, orijin101 and wristwatch definitely don't influence you... undecided .... Horses don't beget dogs angry

So the rest of the above named peeps are the ones who have 'impacted' you? .... No wonder... The fruit truly doesn't fall far from the tree embarassed

Accept my condolences Sir sad
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by chibwike(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op aren't you influential and respected....someone should open a thread and put ur name there
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by LewisO: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Who give respect to who? I don't get it.

What do u know about influential and respect?

U are only deducing that list to yourself only.

Another dumb thread.

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
When someone opens a thread like this,,you don't attack the people he/she listed but the Op himself.

They didn't beg nor tell him to put their names on some list.

So yes,,let it hit front page and let me see the useless exposure you want to do.

No be only keg of gun powder na keg of palm wine.

undecided

9 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by zinachidi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
op, y arent u on the list na?
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by falconey(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

*reserves comment until one Mod is gracious enough to put this crap on frontpage smiley ....Then I will have a step-by-step nyansh-opening analysis of all the above monikers. ..

I hail Orijin101, buygala, and wristwatch. ... The rest are literally sitting on a keg of gunpowder. ... They, especially the first four monikers, should earnestly pray that this thread doesn't hit frontpage smiley Anyway

hey! You want to release demons from hell? Instead of bashing the RoosterDrinker OP you want to beef the listed monikers.

Who are you angry at I don't know.

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by spellingcheck(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
When someone opens a thread like this,,you don't attack the people he/she listed but the Op himself.

So yes,,let it hit front page and let me see the useless exposure you want to do.

[s]No be only keg of gun powder na keg of palm wine.[/s]

undecided

all you had to do was go full English or pidgin. why the mixture??

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

*checks list...

embarassed

anyway

I hail Orijin101, buygala, and wristwatch. ... The rest are literally sitting on a keg of gunpowder. ... They, especially the first four monikers, should earnestly pray that this thread doesn't hit frontpage smiley Anyway
cheesy analyse the monikers let's see mr HULK.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by ronald4lif(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Oh well. He's man of the list after all. Hate or like him na for your pocket. cheesy
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by stephenqueen: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

No be only keg of gun powder na keg of palm wine.

undecided
No mind those fools
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by buygala(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
falconey:

hey! You want to release demons from hell? Instead of bashing the RoosterDrinker OP you want to beef the listed monikers.

Who are you angry at I don't know.

Not angry at anybody. ... Just perplexed as to how such bullshiittters got to colonize and irredeemably poison this section undecided

so,

Please don't mention me again, before I send Dangote trailer come your side undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Fuji house of commotion; gren gren grenn gren gren gum gun gum....
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by falconey(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

Not angry at anybody. ... Just perplexed as to how such bullshiittters got to colonize and irredeemably poison this section undecided

so,

Please don't mention me again, before I send Dangote trailer come your side undecided

"ColonizeD and and irredeemably poison this section" who thinks like this?

What will you do? Bash me? I can't wait........

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by naijaboiy: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
spellingcheck:

all you had to do was go full English or pidgin. why the mixture??
Oga spellingcheck abeg let me just express myself the way I can.

Biko!
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
Oh well. He's man of the list after all. Hate or like him na for your pocket. cheesy

Thank you sir God bless you, the sooner people know this is kind of me thing the better. I mean no harm.
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
chibwike:
Op aren't you influential and respected....someone should open a thread and put ur name there
There was a thread you made a snide remark at me.
You were lucky that thread had beeen deleted before I saw your mention. undecided
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by spellingcheck(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga spellingcheck abeg let me just express myself the way I can.

Biko!

i was only helping you out
Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by KrazyBone: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:

And why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Who among the dudes up there is fuccking you? undecided
Do they need to fvck me before I call you a fool for being a fool?

5 Likes

Re: TOP Most Influential And Respected Romancelanders This Year! by ronald4lif(m): 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
D1ck:
Fuji house of commotion; gren gren grenn gren gren gum gun gum....

You out of the gulag? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Census: Your State / Fight to Finish: Sienna V Coolface89 / 701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.