Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading (2790 Views)

Customs Provides Code For Vehicle Owners To Verify Their Customs Papers / Lagos State Launches New Website To Verify Vehicle Number Plates.. / How Do You Verify Prices When Your Mech Gives You A List Worth 70k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by emperorjoe: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
My uncle, sent for a 2012 sienna from a family member in the US, but I think, this B/L is not original....Yes there is a grande congo vessel coming to Ghana-Tema port.. but can't verify IF THE CAR IS ONBOARD with the B/L no or the shipping no.
Pls house kindly HELP to verify

Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by iPopAlomo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lmao... it's a draft... look at the bottom right corner.... you're definately not a clearing agent...
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by emperorjoe: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
iPopAlomo:
Lmao... it's a draft... look at the bottom right corner.... you're definitely not a clearing agent...
No am not just helping a family member out.....so what does it imply, that is mean the original is somewhere else or...
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by iPopAlomo(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
emperorjoe:

No am not just helping a family member out.....so what does it imply, that is mean the original is somewhere else or...

yeah... the original document is with someone else or the courier or the shipper... it all depends... but for further classification... contact Grimaldi...
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by emperorjoe: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=iPop
Thanks.......so how can I actually know if this car was shipped... frm gimaldi site, d grande congo will likely get to Tema on 3/3/15
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by iPopAlomo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
emperorjoe:
[quote author=iPop
Thanks.......so how can I actually know if this car was shipped... frm gimaldi site, d grande congo will likely get to Tema on 3/3/15

That's why I told you to contact Grimaldi or contact your clearing agent... I don't know how things work in Ghana at Grimaldi... but a sure fire way to know if the car was shipped is to get to customer care (Grimaldi) and ask the officer for information/estimate on the bill lading... yeah... and do try to get your hands on the original... demurage is a serious something...

Hope this helps...
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by emperorjoe: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=iPopAlomo post=30851384][/quote]
Thank you so much for ur input, it really helped to trace the car and Documents , d car is finally in Tema harbour Now.. I appreciate. Thanks
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by iPopAlomo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
you welcome...
Re: Pls Help Verify This Pix Of Bill Of Lading by Gbengabass: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly assist me as my car has arrived since 17th December and we have not been able to clear it due to the fact that they said the Bill of laden is not on their system. We have since contacted the shipper and this has been sent twice. It was still not seen as at yesterday. Other cars sent by the guy to my friends with the same GLOVIS challenge has been cleared.

My worry is also the safety of the car. I hope it does not get vandalized if it stays too long on the vessel. I am familiar with demurage.

This is with Sallaum

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will I Use To Clear A 1996 S420 / These Symbols In My Car Gives Me Concern(Pictures) / Toyota Camry 2009 Whining Noise Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.