Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista (4153 Views)

People Are Running From PDP Because We Refused To Insult Buhari – Metuh / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Trut(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweet thread grin

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Mcowubaba: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
caught in the act grin
joncing man u don change ur siggy..LWKMD.... shocked sad
Hahahahaha so funny remember our last discussion...anyway na ur choice
I still remain non-partisan to any party..
Let the best team win...lol..
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol..look for trouble ke, me I dey sell trouble them no fit try am. The person go just cry go house.
Hmmm, I wan buy your trouble oo. How much per episode?
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by dein77(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Candyrain:
Pls I need someone to make me understand something. Is Barcanista now with PDP? I was shocked at his signature. Pls how did this happen?

We made him realise he wasn't suppose to be with the APC!

3 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:
An "adult" who changes political orintation and moral judgements simply because of some dispute he had with some people on a faceless forum and his failure to be accorded some form of security shouldn't be taken seriously.
Its not hard to believe that he was only seeking for attention from Nairaland (which all his life depend on), and that he has no strong convictions.
Then you should not take Buhari serious.
He formed CPC because his party ANPP refused to go to court with him and now he is in APC.

You celebrated OBJ, Amaechi and co's decamping, didn't you?

Hipocrisy is not good for a progressive!

#liberation2015
Time up for selfish 'owners' of Nigeria
Vote GEJ, Vote visible Change

8 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by danot1030: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
kestolove95:
And who is barcanista?
barcanister is one attention seeking fellow, who think he deserves some gratification for supporting a political party. When Chief Gbawe and others will not succumb to his blackmail he decamp to another where he feels the corruption money is flowing, to share with the rest the same thing he has been attacking.

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
danot1030:
barcanister is one attention seeking fellow, who think he deserves some gratification for supporting a political party. When Chief Gbawe and others will not succumb to his blackmail he decamp to another where he feels the corruption money is flowing, to share with the rest the same thing he has been attacking.
Cry me a river,its not by force to support Apc!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
We are stil in shock,God is so wonderful!

4 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahaha, welcome lovelies..i love u all
We love you too!

2 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by ayindejimmy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm not a frequent visitor of Nairaland but I've been inundated with the news of the defection of this Barcanita guy.
He has chosen his path and I think everyone should just respect that.
However, he's only a drop in the ocean among those that crave CHANGE.
We see things the way we are, and not the way things are.
So help US God

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Candyrain(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
dein77:

We made him realise he wasn't suppose to be with the APC!
This is transformation itself

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by EdCure: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Then you should not take Buhari serious.
He formed CPC because his party ANPP refused to go to court with him and now he is in APC.

You celebrated OBJ, Amaechi and co's decamping, didn't you?

Hipocrisy is not good for a progressive!

#liberation2015
Time up for selfish 'owners' of Nigeria
Vote GEJ, Vote visible Change
You did not hear or see Buhari compromising on his standards and joining the PDP, did you?
A man who allows the opinion of others (as he claims) to sway his values, political spectrum, & choice of actions after he has done so much to prove himself leaves so many questions begging for answers as to his persoality make-up, honour and self-esteem.

In his search for fame in an anonymous forum, he became very vocal by registering his pressence on every thread the very moment he pledged loyalty to the APC, and was too lazy to make himself relevant offline.

Barcanista places too much expectation on his NL popularity, and his ideological instability are direct effects of frustrations resulting from unmet expectations.
This is what he should reveal to the TANkids that have defects in logic and reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:

You did not hear or see Buhari compromising on his standards and joining the PDP, did you?
A man who allows the opinion of others (as he claims) to sway his values, political spectrum, & choice of actions after he has done so much to prove himself leaves so many questions begging for answers as to his persoality make-up, honour and self-esteem.

In his search for fame in an anonymous forum, he became very vocal by registering his pressence on every thread the very moment he pledged loyalty to the APC, and was too lazy to make himself relevant offline.

Barcanista places too much expectation on his NL popularity, and his ideological instability are direct effects of frustrations resulting from unmet expectations.
This is what he should reveal to the TANkids that have defects in logic and reasoning.
Still on Buhari,

He said after 2011 that he will not contest again. When he came out for 2015 and was asked, he said that his fans persuaded him to present himself to his party for the Presidential ticket. What do you make of that?

And again, do you that it is only when someone is influenced to change to PDP that he should not be taken serious

6 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Still on Buhari,

He said after 2011 that he will not contest again. When he came out for 2015 and was asked, he said that his fans persuaded him to present himself to his party for the Presidential ticket. What do you make of that?

And again, do you that it is only when someone is influenced to change to PDP that he should not be taken serious
Insult and blackmail is their trademark. let them continue

6 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
No mind them bro

3 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by anonimi: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2015

3 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by EdCure: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
Still on Buhari,

Goodluck Jonathan also made it clear that he won't seek re-election in 2011.
Interestingly, Jonathan staked his decision on his promises to perform, specifically, on the power sector. He was on record for promising to go on exile if he failed to complete the second Niger Bridge before 2015. Is the bridge built? and what has happened to electricity generation, distribution & charges?
Buhari only vowed not to contest again because he was fed up with the system (he took it too personal). But, as you rightly pointed out, he was urged to jettison his personal comfort and enter the race to rescue Nigeria with his anti-corruption credentials, discipline and pragmatism.
Buhari never compromised on his standards, honour and integrity like GEJ and your new freind Barcanista.

Now, between GEJ & GMB, who is more credible here, and who should be taken more seriously?

3 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2015

4 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by clevvermind(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Freelancer00(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nigger has only 1 vote. Hope u all remember that? Good luck on ur foray into ur 'vomit'
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:

Goodluck Jonathan also made it clear that he won't seek re-election in 2011.
Interestingly, Jonathan staked his decision on his promises to perform, specifically, on the power sector. He was on record for promising to go on exile if he failed to complete the second Niger Bridge before 2015. Is the bridge built? and what has happened to electricity generation, distribution & charges?
Buhari only vowed not to contest again because he was fed up with the system (he took it too personal). But, as you rightly pointed out, he was urged to jettison his personal comfort and enter the race to rescue Nigeria with his anti-corruption credentials, discipline and pragmatism.
Buhari never compromised on his standards, honour and integrity like GEJ and your new freind Barcanista.

Now, between GEJ & GMB, who is more credible here, and who should be taken more seriously?
You are the one who gave the reason why barca should not be taken serious. We also told Good luck to jettison his personal vow and contest again because he has done well and we do not have a better alternative. We GEJ camp do not see someone changing position based on changing circumstance/new awakening as not being reliable. So you cannot bring GEJ in here to defend your gaffe. Accept that you are playing double standard. You accuse one of not being reliable because of A and adjudge another of being a man of integrity while he us still guilty of A. Repent!

2 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by EdCure: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
agabaI23:
You are the one who gave the reason why barca should not be taken serious. We also told Good luck to jettison his personal vow and contest again because he has done well and we do not have a better alternative. We GEJ camp do not see someone changing position based on changing circumstance/new awakening as not being reliable. So you cannot bring GEJ in here to defend your gaffe. Accept that you are playing double standard. You accuse one of not being reliable because of A and adjudge another of being a man of integrity while he us still guilty of A. Repent!
I'm sure you've got the points to note. I was unequivocal.

It's been a great day...I have to sleep now.
Goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by lacasa: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:
An "adult" who changes political orintation and moral judgements simply because of some dispute he had with some people on a faceless forum and his failure to be accorded some form of security shouldn't be taken seriously.
Its not hard to believe that he was only seeking for attention from Nairaland (which all his life depend on), and that he has no strong convictions.

My sentiments exactly

Some people on Nairaland actually spend the major part of their daily lives on nairaland.

And to even make one 'Barcanista' or whatever's supposed cross-over, the issue of contention on the site's politics section proves how a lot of folks av a lot of time to exhaust on a faceless forum.

I understand it for a few jokes and pokes btw PDP and APC crews but should it be taken too seriously?, haba, NO now!.

#GMB2015
#RealProgressivesDon'tSellOut!
grin

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by aryzgreat: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
This can never be d change.

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by idu1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by agabaI23(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:

I'm sure you've got the points to note. I was unequivocal.

It's been a great day...I have to sleep now.
Goodnight.
I'm sure you got my point too. I was unambiguous. Sweet dreams
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Kingspin(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
aguiyi:

the guy took my last brotherly advice to him.

those folks nearly rubbished his sense of judgement.

the facts he is presenting to them is now making them think he is feeling too important but the truth is, they can not match him with better arguments so they resort to abusive words.

Nigerians truly want change but the people preaching and championing it played a major role in the system we want to change.

They have only given right thinking Nigerians reason to believe that PDP have been sanitized. so far, GEJ is the best among the contenders.
Only the devil can say No!
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Kingspin(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
lacasa:

My sentiments exactly

Some people on Nairaland actually spend the major part of their daily lives on nairaland.

And to even make one 'Barcanista' or whatever's supposed cross-over, the issue of contention on the site's politics section proves how a lot of folks av a lot of time to exhaust on a faceless forum.

I understand it for a few jokes and pokes btw PDP and APC crews but should it be taken too seriously?, haba, NO now!.

#GMB2015
#RealProgressivesDon'tSellOut!
grin
Clear us at what point has the man buhari convince you? And what and what did he said to you? I mean Buhari himself not paper.
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by san316(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

I knew it that you had decamped. I'm just an observer of this forum though I have my preferences.

Now, If you were asked, What is the validity of your previous position on the two parties and the evidence you tactfully put forward to defend them?

and

Are you changing your position because you realized all what you said earlier were lies or since you couldn't find common ground with your co traveler s you decided to leave them but still have your previous conviction intact?

what would you say?

cos I read your chat with DAT soda guy and you emphasised the evil of PDP and the need for APC to devise better means to undo them.

1 Like

Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by Candyrain(m): 4:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Jennynkk where are you? Are you aware of our latest GEJite? Barcanista has finally seen the light. Welcome brother.
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by nigerianvenom(m): 4:56am On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:
I'm happy an enigmatic brother, temporarily lost to the broom wavers, has finally come back home, and like the father of the prodigal son, we welcome him to our fold, and have him decked with royal apparel and shall kill the fattest calf on his behalf.

He wasn't meant for such a lying conglomerate of change chanters. His sharp mind was a contrast to the group he was. You're welcome Bro.

Many of us also almost towed his path. We wanted some change, but not a retrogressive one, filled with all sorts of old and corrupt thieves.

We retraced our steps as the real nature of the APC became clearer. We saw it as it were!

nice choice of words.
a great poet u are
Re: We Don Port To PDP Because Of Barcanista by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Thank God d election was postponed,so that more people would see d light,Apc wanted to rush it,before d brainwashed would realise what is going on!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east / The Nigerian Billionaire Syndrome. Judge The Pic Yourself. / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.