Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence (1755 Views)

The Return Of Barcanista: @tonyebarcanista #nowthatyouareback! / The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
My attention has been drawn to the infamous Barcanista's supposed last thread on nairaland, in as much as everyone is entitled to their political journey and motives, i refuse to be boxed and shoved aside as per the thread i opened which detailed his planned defection.

Like I reiterated in that thread in a couple of days I will be releasing proof that he indeed planned to defect and aso made mention that he was closing his not too famous blogsite.

Part of the plan is that he will quietly decamp on facebook and join a party that I havent even made mention yet but like they say guilty conscience is real.

Expect some revelations soon

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by coolitempa(f): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish........who cares..... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:
Good riddance to bad rubbish........who cares..... cheesy

I will start revealing some text and audio soon
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
What exactly is your aim? Could this be a PR move to gain traction for his new endeavour?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by MikelEleta(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
No man is indispensable. People join evryday who re more creative nd unique. Nairaland lives on
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kekakuz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
who cares what does he add to my life
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by coolitempa(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
kobe79:

I will start revealing some text and audio soon

The guy is already discredited.......sha......but the floor is yours my brother....lol.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolitempa:

The guy is already discredited.......sha......but the floor is yours my brother....lol.... grin

i am only stating facts

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kamair237(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Habba!!!

You guys are actually turnx dat Barca°°°° into a celeb....
Was he dat relevant
ir done doooo....

NLanders grow up and learn to ignore BS!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
What exactly is your aim? Could this be a PR move to gain traction for his new endeavour?

my aim is to state tins the way they are.
wonder why mods will remove a thread that was opened with good intentions

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Madridista, sorry Barcanista, I will miss you. Hint me on that moniker thing
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
why the moderators removed that thread is beyond logic and objective reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by barbstee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
who cares whether he leaves or not
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

hmmmm
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
i specifically stated in text the tins he was gonna do and though i wasn't authorized to go public am glad his rejoinder came in but with some bitterness and connivance of mods closed down a thread that was supposed to lay the truth bare and square

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by bloodkiIler: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

all i want this night is your pucccy kiss
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
bloodkiIler:

all i want this night is your pucccy kiss

u whey never get hair for prrricccck.

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
expecting bastardnista to comment let me open his yanshhhhh

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kenny987(f): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Op! Why the fixation on a regular human being like u? If he decamps, uncamps, or recamps, why is it a big deal to u and why do u feel the urge to bleat about the matter?

It's his life n choice! Respect people's wishes cos that is the right n civil thing to do! Stay on ur lane and stop peddling stories! Haba!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by stebell(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
kobe79:
My attention has been drawn to the infamous Barcanista's supposed last thread on nairaland, in as much as everyone is entitled to their political journey and motives, i refuse to be boxed and shoved aside as per the thread i opened which detailed his planned defection.

Like I reiterated in that thread in a couple of days I will be releasing proof that he indeed planned to defect and aso made mention that he was closing his not too famous blogsite.

Part of the plan is that he will quietly decamp on facebook and join a party that I havent even made mention yet but like they say guilty conscience is real.

Expect some revelations soon

Yu assSs licker, wen will yu get some sense??
The guy said he's quitting Nland and yu are here masturbating over his view.
See ur head like yamhead.
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by bloodkiIler: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
kobe79:

u whey never get hair for prrricccck.

slowpoke

mr man stop your harlot mother from forking dogs first then we can talk

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by smuth(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Hello son of lucifer, your father lucifer cannot be greater than God the maker and ruler of the universe, get that into your thick head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by MabraO: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
kobe79:
expecting bastardnista to comment let me open his yanshhhhh

Hahaha
Busted
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2015
smuth:

Hello son of lucifer, your father lucifer cannot be greater than God the maker and ruler of the universe, get that into your thick head.

Your noob God. Killed by three nails. What kind of a God is that? Maker and ruler of the universe killed by 3 nails... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Zoharariel:

Actually, his god & yours are siblings from the same Reptilian Father, battling over supremacy grin
grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by smuth(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Christ had to die to save the world, this was the grand plan God had that lucifer your father didnt know about and will continue to live with regret for eternity, if lucifer knew killing Jesus was to bring about the salvation of millions he wouldnt have tried it. He had to be nailed on the cross to symbolis the nailing of our calamities and problems in life to the cross forever and having power over death through his resurrection.

Mumu, no wonder you failed maths in school, your thinking faculty is now on the reverse because of the belief in your so called lying father lucifer. how is Jesus = 6 and Christ = 6 + 6 ?

You don't need a doctor, you need a carpenter to stroke your head with a number of planks then send you to mountain of fire for 5 years deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by smuth(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

grin tongue

Christ had to die to save the world, this was the grand plan God had that lucifer your father didnt know about and will continue to live with regret for eternity, if lucifer knew killing Jesus was to bring about the salvation of millions he wouldnt have tried it. He had to be nailed on the cross to symbolis the nailing of our calamities and problems in life to the cross forever and having power over death through his resurrection.

Mumu, no wonder you failed maths in school, your thinking faculty is now on the reverse because of the belief in your so called lying father lucifer. how is Jesus = 6 and Christ = 6 + 6 ?

You don't need a doctor, you need a carpenter to stroke your head with a number of planks then send you to mountain of fire for 5 years deliverance.
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by kobe79: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
smuth:

lol
Re: Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
stebell:

Yu assSs licker, wen will yu get some sense??
The guy said he's quitting Nland and yu are here masturbating over his view.
See ur head like yamhead.

Some of us have followed him to green9ja, just to read his excellent, articulate write-ups. Keep frolicking in your ball of propaganda and lies with no one to burst your bubble.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Dr. Alex Otti Files Final Address At Abia Election Tribunal / Swiss Government Confirms Nigeria’s Request For billionaire Kola Aluko / My Take On Shiite Nigeria Army Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.