Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Change Imei On Mtk 4.4 Kit Kat Devices - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change Imei On Mtk 4.4 Kit Kat Devices (4932 Views)

N-power Devices, Why I Chose Afrione 2in1 / From Johnakwehblog: Another Airtel 20gb Cheat (no Imei Tweaking) / Spanking Hot! Mtn New 16gb Cheat For Free, No Imei Tweaking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Imei On Mtk 4.4 Kit Kat Devices by Emmaboogie: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
How Can I Change My IMEI?
Normally, when you dial *#7465625# or
*#*#3646633#*#* >>>You should be able
to navigate to CDS Information
>>>Radio Information and then
AT+EGMR=1,7,"IMEI_NUM_HERE" (The normal
AT command above doesn't work)
It gives an error report like this: "this AT
command is not valid for UserBuild" instead of
the success report of: "AT COMMAND sent"
simply because there is no space between T
and + (there must be a space between the two
command).
Now look at the correct command below;
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_num_here” (I believe you
can see the space now?). When you get to that
command page, you can manually include the
space and freely change your IMEI.

(1) (Reply)

AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / Rip To Education ..jss3 Junior Waec Mock Exams / Exposed: Pastor Joshua Iginla Caught On Audio Consulting A Witch Doctor. Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.