Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! (3442 Views)

Nigeria Finally Decides Not To Borrow From IMF / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / The Olusegun Obasanjo Plan Truth Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by nneji77(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
Obasanjo Is Right Endorsing Muhammadu Buhari.
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Economy Minister. [A MUST READ]
Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language.
But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something.
The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt?
**Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country?
**Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me.
We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.
If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity?
**Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism?
*Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service payroll?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet?
**Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately.
But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did?
Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow?
Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal?
Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies?
Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter?
Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working?
Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions?
Baba, Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock.
Lastly, I challenge you Baba, ‪#‎Tinubu‬, ‪#‎Atiku‬ and others to tell Nigerians that you don't have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks.
They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
bro if Fela still dey, na Jona e go abuse pass
Jona and hin wife
soyinka/fela vs jona/patience
cousins/ clueless couple

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by PenSniper: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:
Jona and hin wife
cousins/ clueless couple

Dull brain encased in darksuit.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
PenSniper:

Dull brain encased in darksuit.
grin A dull brain can be revitalised
But you, amigo, you've got no brain at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:
Jona and hin wife
cousins/ clueless couple

DARK SUIT, DARK BRAIN cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
THE TRUTH COMING OUT GRADUALLY.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by caselessogbuagu: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hag, shut da trap, save us this trash or, you'll end up opening up more pandora's box for your boss. My last check shows you are one of the people that destroy/kill gej.
If our past leaders could not do things to put us on the map , gej chose to follow their ways and refused to write his name in gold, whose fault is it?
Let me give her example of governors whose predecessors performed woefully, these men decided not take after the people that were there before them and chose the path of honour and have done wonderfully well in my assessment.
Check these former governors and their successors:
1. Saminu Turaki - Sule Lamido
2. Victor Obong Attah - Godswill Akpabio
3. Agagu - Mimiko
4. Olagunsoye Oyinlola - Aragbesola
5. Ayo Fayose/Oni - Fayemi
6. Bafarawa - wamako
7. Ali modu sherrif - shettima
8. Abdullahi Adamu/DOMA - Almakura
9. Dariye - j. Jang
10. Shekarau - kwankwaso
11. Gej/sylva - Dickson
12. Odili - Amaechi
13. Akala - ajimobi
14. Ohakim - Rochas
15. Chimaroke - Chime
16. OGD - AMOSUN
etc. And we have those who could not build on the achievement of their predecessor like Liyel imoke and those that have been able to build and improve on what their predecessors left behind- governors like fashola, dankwambo, Shema etc. The question is, why has gej not been able to do more than those that came before him and quit blaming others for his woes? Why is madam destroyer of economy coming out to tell us this flatulence now? Does she mean gej will not want to leave office and install his successor ?
Useless hag!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

DARK SUIT, DARK BRAIN cheesy
Explain that
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:

Explain that

IT IS WHAT IT IS cheesy tongue
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

IT IS WHAT IT IS cheesy tongue
Ok grin
If Jack Sparrow says i have a dark brain
There's nothing to worry about
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:

Ok grin
If Jack Sparrow says i have a dark brain
There's nothing to worry about

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
NOW THATS FUNNY
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy
NOW THATS FUNNY

I'll soon create an account named captain teague
The only man sparrow fears
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:

I'll soon create an account named captain teague
The only man sparrow fears

HAHAHAHA
U EHN.
NOW THAT I KNOW OF YOUR PLAN, I'L BE ON THE HUNT FOR IT
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

HAHAHAHA
U EHN.
NOW THAT I KNOW OF YOUR PLAN, I'L BE ON THE HUNT FOR IT
Lollll... I hear u

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by PenSniper: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:

grin A dull brain can be revitalised
But you, amigo, you've got no brain at all

Muchacho, are you sure ?
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by dandoki: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Is this really Economy Minister writing?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha........................
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
PenSniper:

Muchacho, are you sure ?
not really
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by PenSniper: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
darksuit:

not really

Amigo, you are ace.
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by asadike(f): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Over to u baba, pls come and answer your questions o.
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by darksuit(m): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
PenSniper:

Amigo, you are ace.
I've heard u
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by networkrecharg: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thank you Madam.
This is the voice of God. Only those with Gods conscience will see the truth in your massage.
What Good-luck is experiencing now, is a war from the enemies of Nigeria. This is because the devil that beclouded this country must fight back using some people.
Due to the tones of prayers from the Good people of Nigeria, each time God wants to reinforce this country, the enemies will call for change.
Abacha got there, but couldn't make it.
Obasanjo got there for 3rd term, they stopped him.
Him (OBJ) positioned GEJ, now GEJ has understood the system thats why they dont want him.
They are looking for another mumu to remote and please read back the massage of Okonjo Iweala.
Iweala, please deliver GEJ from the hands of these cabal as Dora Akunyili did four years ago.
Please my people allow the will of God which is the best, to happen, not the will of anybody.
In Jesus name. AMEN

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by ibisko04: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
networkrecharg:
Thank you Madam.
This is the voice of God. Only those with Gods conscience will see the truth in your massage.
What Good-luck is experiencing now, is a war from the enemies of Nigeria. This is because the devil that beclouded this country must fight back using some people.
Due to the tones of prayers from the Good people of Nigeria, each time God wants to reinforce this country, the enemies will call for change.
Abacha got there, but couldn't make it.
Obasanjo got there for 3rd term, they stopped him.
Him (OBJ) positioned GEJ, now GEJ has understood the system thats why they dont want him.
They are looking for another mumu to remote and please read back the massage of Okonjo Iweala.
Iweala, please deliver GEJ from the hands of these cabal as Dora Akunyili did four years ago.
Please my people allow the will of God which is the best, to happen, not the will of anybody.
In Jesus name. AMEN
The wastage going on under this government has never been experienced in the history of Nigeria. My take on all these bruhaha is that Nigerians must not allow this 2015 transition period to go without taking this country back from the locusts that has eaten us to the bone.
Let us make sure that the dominance of one party on Nigerians is permanently broken. I know that our politicians are all sames of character. Nigeria is destined to take a new course from this year 2015.

Thanks
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 19, 2015
nneji77:
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!
Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language.
But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something.
The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt?
**Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country?
**Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me.
We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock.
If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity?
**Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism?
*Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service payroll?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers?
**Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet?
But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did?
Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow?
Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal?
Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter?
Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions?
Baba, Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock.
Lastly, I challenge you Baba, ‪#‎Tinubu‬, ‪#‎Atiku‬ and others to tell Nigerians that you don't have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks.
They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by tolustx(m): 3:43am On Feb 19, 2015
@Op. No source? Can't waste my tym reading dat if it has no source.
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Mckennedy: 3:52am On Feb 19, 2015
nneji77:
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!!

How can Nigeria be good when individual are owning personal oil blocks whereas it supposed to be a thing for Nigeria, I heard while I was in Ghana that same puppet has cut off OBJ gas pipe from Nigeria to Ghana, same OBJ was the only president and also the Petroleum minister during his 8yrs, NEPA to PHCN still no light, Patrol/FUEL at no price, EFCC became his tools for dealing with his opposition and critics,the only man who turned Operation Feed the Nation to OBASONJO FARM,,, etc etc.
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by ayaside(m): 4:06am On Feb 19, 2015
I don't believe everything I read online,even on papers except otherwise.In this era of audio and video proof...I await the both cheesy
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by nzeadachie: 4:06am On Feb 19, 2015
NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, GOODLUCK THE MAN OF THE MONENT, NO GOING BACK
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by Freetech: 4:24am On Feb 19, 2015
Another fabrication from SaTANist.

Okonjo said 'we don't have capacity to combat corruption' check her address at the Catholic church.

She couldn't have written this trash, Havard blood still flow inside her no matter how long she stay with clueless one. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by laurel03(m): 4:26am On Feb 19, 2015
okonjo iweala say anything u like... change is certain
Re: Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! by modskiller(m): 6:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Make I buy land abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Takes A Swipe At Fayose, Advises Buhari / Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Boko Haram Imported 250 Containers Of Condoms To Nigeria From Pakistan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.