Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? (3292 Views)

South-east Committed Political Blunder –oyegun / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Sleekydee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
CHISOS!!
shocked

Selena that ur profile pix eh.....I hail o.
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
holy shiit, dat is dirty grin gosh, hope no candi sha?
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by kay29000(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sleekydee:
OMG!!!! I just fainted and woke up and fainted again....

I think it is grammatically correct...and not in the X X X way.
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by experimentist: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Finger ko, toe ni! You want Amaechi to catch weak low for hand. Taaaa!
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Ijebulogic(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Well Done OP...this is refreshing...after a long day at work, it's amazing to log on and just laugh at ourselves and politicians. Its a big change from those "hired posters" that come and raise high blood pressure and tension on NL...as if we need more stress. This is the Post of the month!
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by StunningCEO: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
i cannut put anytin past amechi n mama piece.
me think say amechi don use and dump am so
she Is lookin for revenge.
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Sleekydee(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ijebulogic:
Well Done OP...this is refreshing...after a long day at work, it's amazing to log on and just laugh at ourselves and politicians. Its a big change from those "hired posters" that come and raise high blood pressure and tension on NL...as if we need more stress. This is the Post of the month!

Hehehe...Thanks boss
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Humblebloke(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
I hope it won't go past fing-ering tinz.....

Well, mr clueless can do notin' about it!!!

Amaechi.....continuu.
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by EmmySparky(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hahahah I swear this is crazy...it wasn't a blunder o...ask mama peace she go testify
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Do they have a proofreader at all?
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by zicoraads: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Congrats eh...ur mind is irredeemably dirty grin
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Adeoba10(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
kokoA:
Only the fingerer and the fingeree knows what transpired sha.
Lmao. Bro walahi, drogba dey ur head... Lmao.... Atleast if the Fingeree denials it, d Fingerer will say d truth.
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by Sleekydee(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay29000:

I think it is grammatically correct...and not in the X X X way.

seem like you have bin fingered in the past..
Re: Could This Be The Biggest Front Page Blunder Of 2015? by myouri(f): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Eleyii gidi gan o grin

Even apart from what that 'fingers' means, I don't think the line is correct.

But..O funny o. grin

LORD. Have mercy grin grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 12 Is The National Cowards Day / Biafra Restoration Not Personal Decision But Call From God Almighty- Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Has Only Made Caricature Of The Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.