Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says (2935 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Second Term Agenda: Would U Vote 4 Buhari Again??? / Pic:Man Arrested In Anambra State 4 Killing His Brother & Burying Him In A Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Adminisher: 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
ManUtdholic:

May the same thing that befall ambrose befall u

U get arrested for an offence with no evidence to back up, got jailed fall sick and denied medical treatment that even the most wicked criminal in the world is entitled to

Arrested for no Offence? . You are either thoughtless or a liar. Ibori 's daughter would come say the same thing one day. Cursed corrupt country of idiots.
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Kingspin(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:
[s][/s]

Daughter of an thief should be ashamed to talk in the public. Your father stole public funds and deserved what he got.

Next...
But, Buhari should have kill all those thieves then. Why killed some and left some. It should have be total.
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Adminisher: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by aresa: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
automaticcars:

Go and ask Diko, Balarabe Musa and others.

They are all kids with zero sense of history and current affairs hence their ignorance...
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by Scatterboss(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
PapiWata:
Buhari has always been an utterly sadistic individual, and old age has only make him more cunning, as he tries to hide his blood-thirsty character.

Denial of medical care was one of Buhari's favorite methods of killing those who had the misfortune of getting rounded up by secret police and thrown in dungeons to rot, during the Boko Haram terror gang leader's demonic reign as military tyrant in the 1980s.

Covertly financing, and openly rooting for the Boko Haram invaders now laying waste northern Nigeria, Paaa Buhari's henchmen continue to shed innocent blood even as their evil master seeks to run for president, all the while knowing he is doomed to lose at the polls, and in the post-election court of appeal, precisely as he did so many times before.

Tragically, the sore loser Buhari WILL order yet more killings when he loses the upcoming 2015 presidential election, unless he can he replaced by his political party with an educated and credible substitute, whereby Buhari will be free to relax in a rocking chair at home and watch his great grandchildren smoke weed while buggering livestock in the backyard.
[/s]

Trash from a jakumo.
Re: This Is Pay Back Time 4 Buhari 4 Killing My Father,Ambrose Ali's Daughter Says by obinnaifeoma: 4:56am On Feb 19, 2015
I understand ur feelings.Pls take heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Massive Protest In Igweocha (PH) / Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Breaking NEWS: PDP Disown Raymond Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.