Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Compare Mbiase Man With Snake. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Compare Mbiase Man With Snake. (1543 Views)

Women Pound Food On A Man With Mortar & Pestles (Video, Photos) / Monarch, Emmanuel Onyeike-Efeizomor, Sleeps With Snake For 5 Days / Why compare Nigeria with western countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Compare Mbiase Man With Snake. by ucheheart(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
I was talking with a colleague of mine and she asked me where i am from, i told her Imo state, then she asked me if I am Mbaise, I said no. Then she said that if I was Mbaise, she would stop communicating with me. I asked her why and she said Mbaise people are bad, then she made the comment, "if you see an Mbaise man and a snake, kill the Mbaise man and leave the snake".

My question is who or what brought about this saying? Are the Mbaise's that bad? I have had friends from that side and even dated a lady from that saide, yet I didn't see anything bad about them.

Anybody with any idea on why mbaise's are so much dreaded?

(1) (Reply)

Esi Idanwo WAEC Awon Akeeko Ghana Lo Dara Ju Lati Bii Odun Meta Seyin / Does Hisses In A Conversation Means Insult, Why Is It Returned? / Masquerade Buried Amidst Tears In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.