Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) (77111 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by veave(f): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
sulmeza:
lol..u dnt av to do dat...it's nt gotten 2 dat stage

U can restrict ur mvements sa...especially @nyt

Okay. Noted.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by harry509: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Buhari's cultist boys at work
see ur head like banana

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by harry509: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
olafunny:
This young man was killed by members of another cult group in ilorin yesterday. What shall it profit an undergraduate who joins cult group and losses his life. SMH
chaiii. No gain @ all. God way's is d best
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by clemz88(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Cultists are coward. angryHe should go n continue his cultism in hell since that's what he choose. Ishi azu
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by AbsamEleniyan(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Loolz#The Other Man Be Like Koju Ma Ribi Gbogbo ara logun e..Leme Talk To My Leg. Rip To The Dead
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by teejah03(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
peteruuu:

Dude!!! she is a soldier woman!

Who??
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by zonax(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Wah has politics got to do with this?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by clemz88(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
GboyegaD:
This is a great loss to the family and I pray God consoles them at this painful moment. As for the cultist, I pray his soul finds rest with God.
that's an insult to the kingdom of heaven.u sure sey u are not part of the.? How will you say that a cultist whom was killed in d act rest in God. Take ya time before God sama your mouth
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Jason2014(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Is it that these chaps don't know that there is judgment after death?

Is it that these chaps don't know that there is a place called Heaven and Hell?

Is it that these chaps don't know that whatever you do here on earth determines your eternal destiny?

Is it that these chaps don't know that we shall give account of our deeds to the Lord?

Is it that these chaps don't know that without being born again & holy living, no man will see the Kingdom of God?

Well to all Nairalanders that are still cultists, the Lord is telling you to repent and turn to HIM completely so that your
name can be written in the Book of Life.

RIP to dead.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by sexyjennik(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
pureguide:
to u na. But to dem its not.
True talk
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by peteruuu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
teejah03:

Who??
The lady with the moniker chat2deen
Check her profile picture for confirmation & yeah,she mentioned sobi earlier.
My broda,sobi na military barracks there hey!,one has to be extra careful when approaching the place or else...

You know the rest grin
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's time we start showing the dead some respect. No matter what he did while he was alive, it doesn't matter anymore. The guy is dead, let him be. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by mrstarkunle(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
wemmieslim:
Wasted life,
Wasted destiny,
Not our portion IJN,

Say NO to cultism,
You only live once,make it count,
A word is enough for the wise,

RIP to the dead!
Rip doesn't do anything.. he don go be dat
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by clemz88(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
onatisi:
angry he didn't even get the chance to vote
he has made buhari to loose the vote that will probably make him win.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dead men don't count. undecided
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by onatisi(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tundenoni:

hahahahaha

tell me sontin grin
bros no be small thing o, they gave the guy his phone ,he told them he doesn't want it anymore,for 3 days after the incident they guy didn't even touch a phone talkless of taking pictures .

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by blakky97(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
menix:

U can see d pix bah, go to cult.com nd upload d pix it wuld giv u d deceased faternity nd who killed him..

Ajuju ndi ishi...
funny man.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
It happened at sango...d guy luks familiar sef...RIP
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by chat2deen(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
teejah03:

We dont leave around there...wat do u really mean?

If u live in ilorin definitely u will hear about sobi, it's a military cantonment. As for the pic on my profile, she is my goddaughter currently training in NDA. What else do u want to say or ask?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Tundenoni(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
onatisi:
bros no be small thing o, they gave the guy his phone ,he told them he doesn't want it anymore,for 3 days after the incident they guy didn't even touch a phone talkless of taking pictures .

choi
...dat guy go com hate camera phone?

may God help us
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Realist2: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Exactly,doing rehasal
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
veave:
No such news here in ilorin. Were exactly did it happen. Fake jist.

Mtchwww...
where are u in ilorin..It happen at Gambari area..i heard they are now even counting the score,they have deployed police to that particular area..it aint a fake news and the picture is very real
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
must u mention his name. Akamu brain
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by jimmy101231(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Waiting they do all there people self another one happen for Ibadan yesterday...Stop the killing of each other...SAY NO TO CONFRATERNITY AND SAY YES TO BUCCARNEERS...Quote me and die before ur time

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by mrstarkunle(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
onatisi:
ok ,when u saw the corpse,you waited ,took out ur phone ,got a good angle then took the pictures ,abi ? Well done . Make una no go take picture enter wahala one day oo. A man was taking pictures of soldiers going to the north at one time ,by the time they finished dealing with him ,he couldn't even remember his phone number or the type of phone he was using. They gave him the phone ,he said it wasn't his own .
for where e go remember.. if soldier beat person wey retaliate.. u wey no know him go cry for him
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Bamss1: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

Jonathan needs them.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why? Why won't these small boys face their studies and think of a better future? Many are on nairaland trying to show unnecessary muscle and threatening people.....make we begin fear you? Pity your poor parents especially the woman who carried you for nine months and make her proud. see how this boy of not more than 19 or 20 ended up.. Each time I remember my four brothers,my only siblings,I am happy knowing that where ever they are,they are concentrating on their career,putting God first and not forgetting where they are coming from. They don't miss morning mass and are either altar servers or in one society in church that will keep them busy,they say some guys call them 'jew men' or whatever and I tell them they secretly envy you... Those of us who are graduates should always pray for our siblings because peer influence in high institutions is strong and with prayers and proper counseling,they will resist.....May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by lovepraise(f): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jesus love u all
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by anukulapo: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

Maybe he had no shoes

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by majour(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
veave:
No such news here in ilorin. Were exactly did it happen. Fake jist.

Mtchwww...
U stay in Ilorin? Wud like a meet, are u cool with that
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chidonc:

I sure say na powder milk u suck from ur mama bre@st na him make u no get sense. Idiot

you no see anything suck for your own mama chest.. you were fed with raw cow milk.. that is why you have to reason that anything that happens to you in life must have the hand of a politician in it...

cow brain
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by isan(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
aboyaji:
Might join cultism when they start paying salary
I second u on dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.