Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) (77109 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:

Dude my men has saved me from death so many times if I was not a viking u might not know the name oloyolo today

hmmm.. many said more than you.. but their lives have just been wasted not even by bullet but by mere strokes of cane.. what pains me most is that you only put your parents and loved ones into thinking mode
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by GboyegaD(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
clemz88:
that's an insult to the kingdom of heaven.u sure sey u are not part of the.? How will you say that a cultist whom was killed in d act rest in God. Take ya time before God sama your mouth

Holier than thou you don come again. Are you God? Do you know if he repented of his sins of late? You got no right to condemn anyone and it is only God who knows the fate of the guy.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Leem4: 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
sulymanlt:
where are u in ilorin..It happen at Gambari area..i heard they are now even counting the score,they have deployed police to that particular area..it aint a fake news and the picture is very real
abeg bro kp and unilorin boys dey holiday. Who com dey scata town.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by flexz007(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Everyday for thief one day for the owner.........
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by shakazuldadon: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Buhari's cultist boys at work

Am voting GEJ but this is one of the .most. ignorant comments ave everseen on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by delors(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
olafunny:
And now it has ended 4 him. I wish i could ask him wat he gained. Its not too late brodas nd sisters, drop ur weaponz and struggle 4 ur future.

#ihavedecide.
With buhari, no more cultism.

I tire o...what's the gain now? See as he was wasted, with no dignity. And some useless ones will be kowtowed into avenging his death and then end up even worse than the deceased.

Say No To Cultism...it bears no fruitful fruit. #AWordIsEnougForTheWise

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Revenge is cuming
bros u be cultist? Na u wan revenge ni
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nickonomakaveli(m): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2015
It really happen in ilorin,ws driving by wen i saw police packing d remain,ws told dat d oda frnd got away wit a taxi.so sorry 4 d family of d victim,watx d profit of cultism?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by owolawitola(f): 12:07am On Feb 20, 2015
No. His shoes are there
ureach:
They took his shoes...

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by GentleToks(m): 12:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Looking at that picture, it's obvious that the young man wasn't brought down by gun shot but was chased, caught and butchered like a goat.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by 9jauk: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm Glad I played them down when they make efforts to stylishly lure me into it,I ended up with a 3rd class,I hardly go to classes or do assignments,how I graduated...I don't know ,I would advice people yo stay from any form of fraternity,beware of Friends!!!
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by ichommy(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2015
aboyaji:
Might join cultism when they start paying salary
grin
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by orble: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Bilabong:
And who taught you how to use four full stops after a sentence ?

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by clovislouis(m): 1:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Peppyluv:
Why? Why won't these small boys face their studies and think of a better future? Many are on nairaland trying to show unnecessary muscle and threatening people.....make we begin fear you? Pity your poor parents especially the woman who carried you for nine months and make her proud. see how this boy of not more than 19 or 20 ended up.. Each time I remember my four brothers,my only siblings,I am happy knowing that where ever they are,they are concentrating on their career,putting God first and not forgetting where they are coming from. They don't miss morning mass and are either altar servers or in one society in church that will keep them busy,they say some guys call them 'jew men' or whatever and I tell them they secretly envy you... Those of us who are graduates should always pray for our siblings because peer influence in high institutions is strong and with prayers and proper counseling,they will resist.....May God help us.
so are u tryna advertise your brothers
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Please people, can someone please explain simply to this oyinbo what these cults are?

Are they religious groups?

Are they like magic/juju/supernatural cults?

Are they just street gangs of area boys?

I am confused.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Abanicwise(m): 2:17am On Feb 20, 2015
olamonsor2:
He never remember the son of whom he his.

of whom he was.......he is late now, dude.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Afritop(m): 2:18am On Feb 20, 2015
OP! I suspect you. How are you sure the guy is a cultist
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by olamonsor2: 2:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Abanicwise:

of whom he was.......he is late now, dude.
Thanks. Was
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kelzabbey16(m): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2015
ya mates are busy tryna get their names on forbes list you say na one penurious cult you wan join. Now you cause your family pain! [color=#990000][/color]

BE WISE, SAY NO TO CULTISM.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by gogodaye(m): 3:59am On Feb 20, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

No one took his shoes.....they are right there...one of the pair is shown in the pics.....
In African mores....the footware is usually taken off the feet of someone who passes on in rather violent circumstances such as his...it is a usual occurrence at tragic auto crash sites.....
Ask the old folks around you....why this is done?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by skinpok: 4:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Dats wat d devil offers to piple hu trade der soul for power,money, fame

..etc

Are u sure ooh.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by skinpok: 4:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Vision4God
Dats wat d devil offers to piple hu trade der soul for power,money, fame

..etc

Are u sure ooh.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by nsydear: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2015
some of dem de talk say nth dey but wen der commit crime d start to run. lyk ma cousin wer cum destory all de glasses for our houz. anybody wer sabi am shud tell him we will not stop luking for em.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Chidonc(m): 5:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Situation001:

you no see anything suck for your own mama chest.. you were fed with raw cow milk.. that is why you have to reason that anything that happens to you in life must have the hand of a politician in it...

cow brain

Mumu like u, see person wey get fish brain dey call anoda person cow brain, weda u like it or not, GEJ till 2019
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Chidonc:

Mumu like u, see person wey get fish brain dey call anoda person cow brain, weda u like it or not, GEJ till 2019

who has the fish brain here.. me or that useless fisherman from otuole who you want to preside over you.. I said it na poverty you suck from yo mama dry chest oloshi

last bullet: May the life of you and your family members be run the way this ogogoro master is running this country.. Amen
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by veave(f): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2015
sulymanlt:
where are u in ilorin..It happen at Gambari area..i heard they are now even counting the score,they have deployed police to that particular area..it aint a fake news and the picture is very real

One said gambari, another said flower garden... who should i believe now
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by greall12(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2015
he will be regret why he join cultism now.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Chidonc(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Situation001:

who has the fish brain here.. me or that useless fisherman from otuole who you want to preside over you.. I said it na poverty you suck from yo mama dry chest oloshi

last bullet: May the life of you and your family members be run the way this ogogoro master is running this country.. Amen

U no dey shame, u call Am clueless fisherman yet him na president, u wey b clueful bokoharam, wetin u don achieve, may ur life b as frustrated as dat of Buhari wey don contest 3times witout succes
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by AmeLonRo(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Which school in Ilorin? So many tertiary institutions you know. Be specific pls.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kayor62: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2015
I was there, nobody took his shoes. It was operation of five boys and another about 4-5 guys were killed after this one between sunday and monday. Boys of nowadays shine ur eyes, cult won't benefit u anything.

This particular guy was killed at Gambari-Sobi junction around 2:30 - 3 'o' clock.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Kog45(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
chat2deen:

It's happened on Monday afternoon at reservation road GRA near flower garden, I saw the corpse sef.
Pls stop given false information.This thing happened in Gambari area close to Sobi and d dead boy was not even a student but always pretended to be one.He is
one of d dreaded cultists and nobody pity him bcs he is part of people dat keep on terrorizing Taiwo isale area,balogun Fulani area,Emirs rd etc.The guy came from broken home but that should be an excuse to misbehave.He was raised by irresponsible Father who too is living a reckless live in Ilorin area of Emirs rd.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Kog45(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2015
chat2deen:

It's happened on Monday afternoon at reservation road GRA near flower garden, I saw the corpse sef.
Pls stop given false information.This thing happened in Gambari area close to Sobi and d dead boy was not even a student but always pretended to be one.He is
one of d dreaded cultists and nobody pity him bcs he is part of people dat keep on terrorizing Taiwo isale area,balogun Fulani area,Emirs rd etc.The guy came from broken home but that should not be an excuse to misbehave.He was raised by irresponsible Father who too is living a reckless life in Ilorin area of Emirs rd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.