Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Experience With My School's Bursar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience With My School's Bursar (33530 Views)

FUTA: Vice Chancellor, Bursar Docked For Over N156 Million Fraud(photos) / N1bn Allowance: EFCC Summons OAU VC, Bursar / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by bigv(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Okay
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by texalux(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Why don't u consider the poor burser & give him some Bleep, u need it ok?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Viktor1983(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Na their way
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Johnbosco77(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
which kind let the sch authorities know. are you a pikin? u better stat with the man or forget the whole episode.
what evidence do you have to show the authorities??
#calmdownoiiiiooo
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by tutaboi(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
That's all??
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by texalux(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Why don't u consider the poor burser & give him some sex, u need it ok?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by free2ryhme: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Just feel like sharing this story with you,please if you were in my shoes what would have been your reaction?

Two days ago I went to the bursary department in my school to have my course forms signed, when I got there the bursar was busy attending to other students so he asked me to sit which I did, while he kept on attending to them. He was done attending to everyone I met inside the office and was about attending to me when someone else came in, he left me to attend to that person with an excuse that she is the Secretary to one of the HOD's in the school, I kept waiting patiently little did I know he was up to something. when he was done attending to the young lady and she left I gave him my course forms to sign, he took them, looked at them for a while then stared back at me and called my name. I answered, he asked if I will like to be his friend( deep down in my heart I was like, see this old cargo oh wetin him want sef) then I gave him an abrupt answer "yes" I felt he would do the needful and let me go but the next thing I heard was " can I have your nums" (for my mind I shout say Kai! e don set for me oh) God so bless I wasn't with my phone, this was what I had tried hard to avoid for the past 3yrs I had been in skul. I almost lied that I don't have a phone but had a second thought,so I gave him a wrong nums,that wasn't okay for the mugu oh he signed the course forms thereafter he stretched his hands to touch my breast* shy* I had no option than to slap his hand so hard. I stood up and left his office, he kept shouting "we will talk on phone"

the problem now is :should I keep it to myself or let the school authority know about it? I will sincerely appreciate your opinions.

You are young and have a great life ahead of you. Don't spoil it with your own two hands. Whatever happened in there should die in there. This is nigeria and you don't have evidence of what happen

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=ireneony post=30866613]I will advise you not to report to the school authority.
I'm sure you're almost through with your school. I will say let it slide because, do want to given an extension(u nor wan graduate)...you know how this country is so corrupt.
secondly, you don't have any evident to proof.
thirdly, the man works in bursary, and they are in change if a student will graduate or not.
please be wise and don't report to the school authority.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by micrep3030(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Funny coments
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Saucekide25(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by gen2yomi(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
Should have slapped his old face angry
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by bogolobango(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
@Pweetyradiance give him now dont be a stingy girl dat thing no get meter so nobody go know
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by kenebhojaye(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Gree for am na,abi ur guy get moni reach am or ur lecturer wey dey do am better pass am
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by lolaxavier(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
In Olamide's voice...school wo lo ti wa na, OSU abi Ife?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Sijo01(f): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Why is the topic reading her 'ROMANTIC' experience with her school bursar in the fp?..... What's romantic about this embarrassing experience?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by kandiikane(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Seriously, the title though on front page..."romantic"?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by phayvoursky(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Better talk to your Parents about this. its safer. They'd stand by you when the tide rises.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2015
bogolobango:
@Pweetyradiance give him now dont be a stingy girl dat thing no get meter so nobody go know
I no blame you, bad pikin.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Dramadiddy(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
How can someone just come and touch ur breast, maybe you dressed in a way that would make him do that
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
phayvoursky:
Better talk to your Parents about this. its safer. They'd stand by you when the tide rises.
Tanx dear, I am grateful
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
OohMpa:
Go back to office, tell him to touch your bwest, pless it hard, veli veli hard with two hands until you take photo while he plessing it. Come back here and uproad the photo otherwise we won't berieve you angry angry
Hahahahahahahaha. You're such a clown.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by j4sure(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
ok.SUPER STORY SEASON 1

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Dramadiddy:
How can someone just come and touch ur breast, maybe you dressed in a way that would make him do that
Nope I am not as careless as that dear.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by lonelydora: 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Don't bite more than you can chew. First is a mistake, second a warning, third a retaliation. On the 3rd attempt, let school authority know. My 1 cent.
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
kandiikane:
Seriously, the title though on front page..."romantic"?
sorry man, with the confusion in my head. didn't know where best to post it
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by alayo22002(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2015
TippyTop:
Meter dey ur own, abeg go enjoy yourself ja re.
I wonder oooo maybe just touchin bossom nau become crime.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Dramadiddy(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Nope I am not as careless as that dear.
is it a private or fed uni?
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Sijo01:
Why is the topic reading her 'ROMANTIC' experience with her school bursary in the fp?..... What's romantic about this embarrassing experience?
Chineke oh! Romantic ke? sorry maybe twas my mistake, I posted this in the Romance section. too conversant with nairaland though. it was my fault
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by kilonso001(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2015
what school is that? in my school Bursars dont sign course forms? its your course level adviser that does that. makes me doubt the authenticity of your story
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
lonelydora:
Don't bite more than you can chew. First is a mistake, second a warning, third a retaliation. On the 3rd attempt, let school authority know. My 1 cent.
Tanx dear
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by Missmossy(f): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Some things are some times inevitable you just gotta be smart grin
Re: My Experience With My School's Bursar by freecocoa(f): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Ah! let it go very far away, you have what you wanted and I'm sure you slapped his hand hard so no need to stir up drama, good thing he isn't your lecturer.

You shouldn't have said yes to being his friend, we all know what that means these days, especially when it comes to old men and young ladies, he took that 'yes' as an invitation. When people ask me that question, I usually ask them what they mean by "friends" before I give an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why School Is A Waste Of Time / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities / How To Graduate With First Class- My Experiences And Lessons Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.