Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here (16355 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by holatin(m): 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iykopee:

Guy, atleast make we take eye see the PM's naa make e no be like say them just dey accuse the guy falsely.
am sure pendy79 is not lying, let sweep dis thing under carpet because am very sure d victim involve wount be in his best mood at d moment

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by holatin(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
brito:

Don't post it, I know you like him.
yeah I do like him even though he bleeped up greatly but he isnt my enemy until he post anti-yoruba topic or comment
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Descartes:
...and so?

You idiotuu, stop quoting me! Your moniker alone irritates me! Ozu nwuru anwu!!

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by deeptechcool(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

You could send your CV and those of your entire lineage, I will find something worthwhile to feed your entire village so you can stop trolling.

I love this post.

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
if you truly love barcanista, you wount want things that can rubbish him more on net.
if pendy79 drop it, how will it better your life

Then he needs to stop saying he has sh*t on him.

He should forever remain silent, he must stop the subtle blackmail.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Descartes: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You idiotuu, stop quoting me! Your moniker alone irritates me! Ozu nwuru anwu!!
Bia nwa abakeleke, malu onwe gi.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by holatin(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bayswater:

Then he needs to stop saying he has sh*t on him.

He should forever remain silent, he must stop the subtle blackmail.
if not for say I like d guy, I for tell pendy to drop am but we wount allow you to rejoice over people sadness.
goodbye
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Shirley07:

Really?
We all know you and your association of bottom feeders.
Let me get you a bucket.
You can judge me all you want but God knows that my intentions were never for any personal gain but by self conviction of what I have come to believe as a way out for millions of innocent citizens that has been kept down for far too long.If I have ever in any way thought about enriching myself in any manner by supporting something bad ,then let the ancient of days judge me severely in his own time and day.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Freiburger(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
berem:
It is only cowards that clone monikers. You will and can never attain my status on nairaland.
cool cool
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Scatterboss(m): 4:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Descartes:
...and you want the young ones here to take you seriously. See what is coming out from your mouth.

Stop being biased. Learn to be upright and honest at times, you cant just accuse people wrongly and expect them to ignore. Must everyone here be paid to support a party. Na wa 4 una sef.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Descartes: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Scatterboss:

Stop being biased. Learn to be upright and honest at times, you cant just accuse people wrongly and expect them to ignore. Must everyone here be paid to support a party. Na wa 4 una sef.
His words give him away as one who is been controlled by emotions; and I wonder why such character who is being engulfed by pride always parades himself as an elder. His childish rants on this board is quite unbecoming and such should be frawned at if he wants the young ones here to take him seriously.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by fuckluv(f): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I beg you let's allow the matter to rest. Please...?
Holy Moses!!! shocked shocked shocked
So it's true lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You were one of the few people I respected on this forum. Now you've been RUBBISHED! Good name is indeed better than riches.

Guy I'll advice you to change your moniker embarassed
FFK of our time undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I warned the guy on that first thread he opened, that he had soiled his hands in our midst, that he shouldn't go further because we have his record that can break him on Nairaland! But like the proverbial mad dog, he wouldn't listen!

I have no.problem with anyone defecting to any party he wants but you don't go about ranting and spoiling people with your own hands and character worst than the people you're castigating.

The rush to please certain people or group of people makes it obvious his intention wasn't genuine and that he was only looking for excuse to justify his actions.

If he says people around Buhari are not saints, is he one?

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Naijacitizen(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

If a Politician, anywhere on earth, has ever given me any reward, financial or otherwise, to support his/her cause/ambition then may misfortune follow me, my children and my generations unborn for eternity. If you have lied that I am "hired", because you are an immature and bitterly emotional adult who thinks it is cool to tarnish the image of others with wild and unproven allegations, then may misfortune follow you, your children and generations unborn for eternity. I say amen to this prayer because of how sure I am of my position. Simply say amen to the prayer too if you are convinced of your allegation. No long talk needed . A simple amen will do.

I say AMEEN on behalf of BrainlessFool
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by holatin(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
brito:
y

Na wa o, remember he was once a friend.
he is never a friend he is a PDP aka saTANist

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu / MALABU OIL: Ednan Agaev Reverses Self, Clears Jonathan Of Bribery Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.