Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,439 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here (16795 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Iykopee:
story for the gods. U got no private PM's between u and barcanista.. We knw ur type. Did i read where u posted ship clearance? Lols. Na aeroplane clearance. Nansence.

Alex, everyone is not a poor rat like you. Cos you are unfortunate in life dont mean others are same. The joke is on you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by coolhamid(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ Faceless forum meaning what? U gotta kill some1 or call the police to arrest him? Dude shat it and get ur lame ass busy. Its dawn already.
Dude, get my point... He should thank God that this is a faceless forum because people would have identified his face as a traitor and he wouldnt be trusted anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

You did not comment on his post but you are quoting a post he never directed at you (abi your conscience dey prick you?).

You need to stop thinking so highly of yourself and get a proper life.

All of you keep mentioning innocent PMs like you have watertight evidence against him.

I dare you to post whatever PM you have here or you remain silent forever. Why the blackmail!

Save us the lullaby of 'flag, ship, nimasa, registration.

Maybe if you were not busy spreading propaganda through your numerous accounts on NL, your fictitious ship would have been registered.

What makes you think the organization you mentioned above will type out the names of people they intend to bribe.

Common sense and APC janjarats don't agree at all. Since you are so jobless, I will give you a little job to do: abeg go look for Buhari's certificate.
[/s]

You are so full of yourself and always talking about giving people you dont even know jobs. You are just a proud pauper with low self esteem, always wanna give people job on every nairaland thread. Na wa for some people sef. Smh

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

You are so full of yourself and always talking about giving people you dont even know jobs. You are just a proud pauper with low self esteem, always wanna give people job on every nairaland thread. Na wa for some people sef. Smh

pendy79 rebooting on another OS (moniker)? or is this one of his political back-up singers?

I never claimed to own a submarine or a jet grin grin, I don't give fish but I can teach you how to fish. I suggest you jobless lot do us a favour by getting proper jobs.

I don't say what I can't do, send your CV; we can fix you a job if you have the right qualifications grin grin

That's the best thing I can do to help a fellow Nigerian grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
coolhamid:
Dude, get my point... He should thank God that this is a faceless forum because people would have identified his face as a traitor and he wouldnt be trusted anymore...

ok man.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

pendy79 rebooting on another OS (moniker)? or is this one of his political back-up singers?

I never claimed to own a submarine or a jet grin grin, I don't give fish but I can teach you how to fish. I suggest you jobless lot do us a favour by getting proper jobs.

I don't say what I can't do, send your CV; we can fix you a job if you have the right qualifications grin grin

That's the best thing I can do to help a fellow Nigerian grin grin
[/s]

No wonder some peeps here pummel you daily cos of your ways. So anyone that disagree with your stupidity must be pendy? I am not some lowlife corpse washer like you that come online to brag. Gosh.. You are just an empty vessel that always want to be noticed.

Go fix yourself a good job first before coming online to brag, you dont even know me yet you talking about giving me a job. Funny, you must be a sad man in real life, go get a life and stop being a nuisance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Obadiah77(m): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2015
So that begger also beg money and connection from you...;o shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by sCun: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
omenka:
Mutual. If you know what I mean...

Smh.

We've all gotta be very careful who we chum up with in cyberspace. Let all we do here remain limited/restricted to this place.
You too?
Na wa for Barcanista o.
Low self esteem is really bad.
I hope others learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by AdoIfHitler: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
trash.

U de even talk say cramjones get any relevance, progressive love me more than love him on this forum- that's relevance.

But why do cramjones thread pulls more comments than you mr ogbuagu grin

It's like you like igbo name grin

I can't Baptist you to igbo only if you can reject your abokiness grin

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

No wonder some peeps here pummel you daily cos of your ways. So anyone that disagree with your stupidity must be pendy? I am not some lowlife corpse washer like you that come online to brag. Gosh.. You are just an empty vessel that always want to be noticed.

Go fix yourself a good job first before coming online to brag, you dont even know me yet you talking about giving me a job. Funny, you must be a sad man in real life, go get a life and stop being a nuisance.

pendy79 sings, reborn echoes. I won't even defend myself or spend time chit-chatting with a political back-up singer. Pendy owns a ship, jet and submarine which he has been trying to register. Now, what do you call that? Manifesto, sermon or campaign? grin grin grin

I know in the janja-rats' world, that is no bragging but when you advise them to get a job, they call it bragging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 8:27am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Better ignore those idiots, I don't even know who brought up the issue of riches and boasting here if not not lifers who think everyone must be at their level.

I've press the ignore button for those idiots cos they aren't worth it. There are loads of made men on the forum some personal friends and biz moguls that we are all here on NL as individuals don't take away anything from them.

Dangote is on Twitter, so is bill gates can't imagine how the stupid trolls on NL thinks

7 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:

Alex, everyone is not a poor rat like you. Cos you are unfortunate in life dont mean others are same. The joke is on you.

^^^^ lols that is pendy in his alternate appellation. coming from the king of the drooling zombies, the scraggy eeediot cudn't bear it anymore. People u havent seen 1 on 1, u havent done any form of business with, dont ever speculate the deptness of the pockets. Dunno why lotta idiots abound on NL

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

The thing is if you don't have it, you would pray others don't achieve it.

I have paid my dues and it is well documented. Sorry I don't have time to engage lowlifers like you. If you need it, ship flag registration details can be browsed online thanks to IMO conventions. If you wish to confirm your worst nightmare I will oblige you.

Not everyone on NL is as useless and worthless like miserable scums like you lot. Remember it has over a million registered users .

God bless you. The guy is always talking about giving people job, the recent exposure of some people make me laugh whenever i see some dofus brag online. Pathetic.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

Better ignore those idiots, I don't even know who brought up the issue of riches and boasting here if not not lifers who think everyone must be at their level.

I've press the ignore button for those idiots cos they aren't worth it. There are loads of made men on the forum some personal friends and biz moguls that we are all here on NL as individuals don't take away anything from them.

Dangote is on Twitter, so is bill gates can't imagine how the stupid trolls on NL thinks

You brought up the issue of riches and boasting by claiming you were going to register your ship with NIMASA - you said it, did you not?

We are not fuuls here, think and choose your words carefully before you post crap here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by nku5: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:
Attached below is a bribe list purportedly from a support group of the GEJ/SAMBO campaign doling out millions to Muslim Clerics in Kaduna State for buying their conscience and continuous support of GEJ reelection.

If therefore you see people singing like birds and flip flopping like lost souls you should understand their plights.

there is enough money to give every Nigerian a Million Naira with the kind of monies the country earned in the last 8 years.

See list below.

Maybe APC lost out in the spending game and that's why their hatchetmen are porting kirikata kirikata like Saka this extension period. Abi you wan talk say na only PDP dey engage hacks wink

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:

God bless you. The guy is always talking about giving people job, the recent exposure of some people make me laugh whenever i see some dofus brag online. Pathetic.

If he can provide jobs for people, he shouod rather go to his village to engage young able hands who are hopeless and miserable.

All they wish and dream is the return of GEJ and any thread that portray the shenanigans associated with his campaign or government is deliberately attacked or they try to derail it.

8 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^ lols that is pendy in his alternate appellation. coming from the king of the drooling zombies, the scraggy eeediot cudn't bear it anymore. People u havent seen 1 on 1, u havent done any form of business with, dont ever speculate the deptness of the pockets. Dunno why lotta idiots abound on NL

Alex, you are a fool to think i am pendy. Never knew your stupidity is now in gigabyte, i underestimate your daftness and gullibility. Cos you are suffering dont mean everyone on nairaland is a pauper. Grow up and cure yourself of your low self esteem. Smh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Bayswater:

You brought up the issue of riches and boasting by claiming you were going to register your ship with NIMASA - you said it, did you not?

We are not fuuls here, think and choose your words carefully before you post crap here.

^^^^ He neva knew we took note of the part where he made mention of registering his submarine. Lol. Dont mind da dubious mongrel. I await his private PM's with barcanista.

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Bayswater:

If that is what pricked you most in the entire post then it shows your poverty driven mentality and how hopeless you're.

The person the post was addressed to understands and the fact I'm a maritime operator isn't lost on those who follow or are conversant with my postings on NL.

I detailed the crisis I had with NPA and NIMASA on a thread late last year or early this year in a thread opened by ngeneukwenu so it is not a hidden secret.

I have no apologies to make to lowlife scums like you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:

A job is the best thing you can give to anybody that does not have one, not cash gifts or occasional donations. You lot still have this 'master-slave mentality'. It is better to teach someone how to fish than to give them fish. Copy, fishbrain?
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

pendy79 sings, reborn echoes. I won't even defend myself or spend time chit-chatting with a political back-up singer. Pendy owns a ship, jet and submarine which he has been trying to register. Now, what do you call that? Manifesto, sermon or campaign? grin grin grin

I know in the janja-rats' world, that is no bragging but when you advise them to get a job, they call it bragging.
[/s]

I called you out cos you are just one proud little man that always talk about giving faceless people jobs. This is a forum and i can quote anyone, cos you believe you cant succeed and own a ship don't mean others cant, cos you wash corpse in UK to survive don't mean others are hungry lowlifers like you. A PDP dingbat like you calling others political backup singer cheesy cheesy, check my past post and point out where i defend a poltician like you do here. Go cure your low self esteem little boy, you suck.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

A job is the best thing you can give to anybody that does not have one, not cash gifts or occasional donations. You lot still have this 'master-slave mentality'. It is better to teach someone how to fish than to give them fish. Copy, fishbrain?
[/s]

So everyone on nairaland need a job? So you are more comfortable than everyone here. You are making me laugh hard right now, grow up little boy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:

Alex, you are a fool to think i am pendy. Never knew your stupidity is now in gigabyte, i underestimate your daftness and gullibility. Cos you are suffering dont mean everyone on nairaland is a pauper. Grow up and cure yourself of your low self esteem. Smh

^^^^^ 'u are suffering dont mean'. Mehn u have notin upstairs. Silly warthog.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

Honestly, they believe everyone must either be paid to post online or must be jobless. Only God knows how some people reason, Gosh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by blackjack21(m): 8:44am On Feb 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

He's not a bigot he's just raising an important issue.

I was talking about Buhari not Ojukwu. He tried to tribalise my comment, that's why.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I called you out cos you are just one proud little man that always talk about giving faceless people jobs. This is a forum and i can quote anyone, cos you believe you cant succeed and own a ship don't mean others cant, cos you wash corpse in UK to survive don't mean others are hungry lowlifers like you. A PDP dingbat like you calling others political backup singer cheesy cheesy, check my past post and point out where i defend a poltician like you do here. Go cure your low self esteem little boy, you suck.

If the stupid low lifer is truly in the UK let him show his postcode so I can direct him to my agent office in southampton or at the port of Dover.

Every Aba based slowpoke lives in the UK.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Iykopee:

^^^^^ 'u are suffering dont mean'. Mehn u have notin upstairs. Silly warthog.

Alex Martins, Get the Bleep off you silly shameless dog. You look hungry, raddled and rough. Go take care of yourself bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Gbawe: 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
@Pendy79.

This is the reality that will transpire, 100% guaranteed, if undeserving elements are placed in position of great power and responsibility. Under the amoral and "don't give a damn" GEJ everything will be bastardized and corrupted because greed and selfishness is encouraged plus even legitimised. This floods the system with the worst men and women happy to destroy national/societal morality and ethics to get their ways. The madmen have taken over the asylum. Some are still to understand what makes Jonathan very dangerous. They do not understand that a man who believes in nothing and stands for nothing can easily supervise the destruction of everything/everyone.

13 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
sCun:

That was how Gbawe forced him to release contents of their PM's to 'clear' his name. What were you trying to achieve by talking about the PM's he sent you in Public?
You said you wouldn't release the contents but you have already conditioned people's minds to believe that he was soliciting for favours from you, just like Gbawe did.
Anyway, I blame the guy for not respecting himself.

How did Gbawe force him? Was it with a gun on his head? He did no such thing. He was only foolish to expose his own foolishness but it backfired right on his face.

8 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
@ topic,

Jonah-daft has always been a corrupt bastard. Nothing new here.

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Descartes: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Bayswater:

You also noticed the lie the loafer was telling APC style. No be aeroplane clearance, na submarine clearance. Bunch of low lives.

Check his stupid letter, it says 'USA Chapter', so PDP now sends bribe from the US. Oponu, ode, ewu pendy79 is a big fraud, nairalanders beware.
I guess that guy is Sowore

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 9:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:
@Pendy79.

This is the reality that will transpire, 100% guaranteed, if undeserving elements are placed in position of great power and responsibility. Under the amoral and "don't give a damn" GEJ everything will be bastardized and corrupted because greed and selfishness is encouraged plus even legitimised. This floods the system with the worst men and women happy to destroy national/societal morality and ethics to get their ways. The madmen have taken over the asylum. Some are still to understand what makes Jonathan very dangerous. They do not understand that a man who believes in nothing and stands for nothing can easily supervise the destruction of everything/everyone.

Pity those who are gullible and weak emotionally and morally won't see through the desperation of GEJ and the cabal that surrounds him who are ready to either have it their way or destroy anything in their way to achieve it.

I wish and pray Nigeria gets it right this time around, we can't continue to be ruled by leaders such as Abacha, IBB, Obasanjo, Abdul salami abubakar and jonaTAN then assume we will make it to the league of developing Nations cos rather than develop we are retrogressing.

I pray someday Nigerians realize that a great Nation is for the betterment of them.all. Ive multiple passports and have no immediate family in Nigeria but it my homeland and I wish to retire home someday to a nation on the path of greatness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of Senator Nwaoboshi's Assets, As Presidential Panel Wins / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists / 'El-Rufai Is A Religious Midget' - Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.