Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics (74297 Views)

Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by kelacee: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
chai! chai! chai!
dearisGodo
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by j4sure(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
TOO BAD. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THIS IS BARBARIC,DEMONIC AND UNBELIEVABLE IN NATURE

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by hensben(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2015
And we want make naija better, how e want take better when bad things dey happen here and there...cursed land/nation.
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Biggty(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
May her soul rest in peace. The world is so cruel
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2015
suggestions. ....!!!!!!! Some few girls turn to ashawo level during the val and Christmas period. ..
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2015
she wasn't raped to death, see the gunshot on her head circled with red
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Vicotex:
Why is blood coming out from the girls nose?
Abi na the nose dem insert the dick?
Don't forget about your mother, sister or daughter! Don't condemn her in you heart, pls i beg. I don't think you know what happened to her.

1 Like

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by nebukadnezzari(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
St valentines day rape and murder...ladies amend your ways for you will remain victims
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by laykhorn(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
so sad. sometimes I wonder what people gain in such evil acts.
R I P Lady
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by chizidgreat(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Sad story. it could just have started all in the name of love. People should be more careful
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by armadeo(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2015
delishpot:
Spot the rapists on NL by their comments. It will shock you to know how many men will justify Rape Here. I have counted almost 4 rapists or potential rapists here already by their comments alone.

Let her blood cry out against her killers.

Before your post I tagged 3 rapists. Not potential. I am very sure they have raped in the past.

1 Like

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by VellyG(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
My LGA wtf...
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by flozy1: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is wickedness...Oh God have mercy!
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by jemmy66: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
and to think that a man that have mother and a sister did this. hmmmm , well the wicked shall not go on punish
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wicked.
Why are people this wicked?
RIP
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
sleekch1c:
Such a beautiful girl..
God rest her soul. Poor girl cry
you are beautiful wink
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by stinggy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fine girl like this just wasted? embarassed cry cry
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by jamesversion: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieclare:
Omg...this is cruel...right in my hometown. cry I hope whoever did this will never go free. This is just...

Please Ma`am, why are mbaise people so wicked.
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Frankmishael:
wicked IMO and IBO pple, I hate u pple with persion

Out of everything you read, this is the best thing you could come up with to say.. Says a lot about your wickedness...smh
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
jamesversion:

Please Ma`am, why are mbaise people so wicked.

Dont know anything about what you're saying. As far as I know, this isn't the only place where these things have happened in Nigeria...at the end of the day, you're entitled to your own opinion
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mayday87:
I know some die hard criminals in that area.. Its very easy to catch them....

O since you know them, I hope you will be able to catch this one. When you do, do the needful...
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lakeshizu:

chei and I was thinking of going to get a wife there. shocked Makes u turn

Interesting...yes make that u-turn sharply...smh
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thinkr:
could be one of ur cousins though undecided

You have a point though I don't suppose so in this case
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by jamesversion: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieclare:

Dont know anything about what you're saying. As far as I know, this isn't the only place where these things have happened in Nigeria...at the end of the day, you're entitled to your own opinion

The wickedness of Mbaise people is legendary, since i was a kid

Kill an Mbaise man first before you kill a snake was the standard adminition.

This act has not helped their plight in anyway.
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
jamesversion:

The wickedness of Mbaise people is legendary, since i was a kid

Kill an Mbaise man first before you kill a snake was the standard adminition.

This act has not helped their plight in anyway.

Ok, expert on mbaise affairs.. I wouldn't use this thread as a setting for an mbaise debate because that should not be the focus here. Something terrible which has been happening everywhere in Nigeria and the entire world has happened here so your thoughts about mbaise people are irrelevant in this. Have a nice day
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by ismaxis: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
people are wicked o. chel!!
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieclare:

Out of everything you read, this is the best thing you could come up with to say.. Says a lot about your wickedness...smh
mtcheeeew
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vicotex:
Why is blood coming out from the girls nose?
Abi na the nose dem insert the dick?
see de kain useless question u de ask angry angry
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by delishpot: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
armadeo:

Before your post I tagged 3 rapists. Not potential. I am very sure they have raped in the past.

Yes. No be say you talk am .
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by bettingbad(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tekzyflex:
I will remain in France; am not coming back home. Naija is a dangerous place to live.

Evil people are everywhere, whether you stay in France or Nigeria, the only difference is now in standard of police investigations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.