Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics (74295 Views)

Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Hoodlums Dump Unclad Body Of Girl After Raping And Killing Her. See Photos / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Misogynist2014(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieclare:
Omg...this is cruel...right in my hometown. cry I hope whoever did this will never go free. This is just...
The stuff is a lie, the lady is from sri lanka http://srilankaoneislandtwonations.tumblr.com/post/68635040902/raping-and-murdering-your-way-into-war-crime
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by marieclare(f): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The stuff is a lie, the lady is from sri lanka http://srilankaoneislandtwonations.tumblr.com/post/68635040902/raping-and-murdering-your-way-into-war-crime

O wow you're right...thanks for clearing that up. Maybe the rape happened and they used the wrong pic. It's still gruesome nonetheless cry

2 Likes

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by ekhai(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
If it were a good place with effective policing, this murderers will not go free. It may take sometime. But I bet you this case file is already gathering dust in Imo state police command homicide office. Because if no body was caught at the crime scene, the Nigerian police are as clueless as. .... I rest my case.
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by ekhai(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Thank you jare. This is how we portray our country in bad image. The Op should be arrested and prosecuted for this.

3 Likes

Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
HopeAtHand:
We are in a nation where Police investigation and intelligence gathering is mediocre.

Any lady who intends to see any blind date or any date whatsoever should help herself by ensuring her friends and relatives are aware of her movement.

And when she meets the person, she should also tell him almost immediately that her friends and relatives are aware she came to see him..This will ensure that sinister motives are checked at that point.

And if anything sinister happens, information leading to her last whereabout will ensure the guilty party is discovered.
thank u for dis advice. a lot of ladies will not do so because of d motive of deir journey and unknowing putting deir lives in danger. because mummy or daddy will not let u go., u decided to sneak out. who is doing who.?
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by GooseBaba: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
thank u for dis advice. a lot of ladies will not do so because of d motive of deir journey and unknowing putting deir lives in danger. because mummy or daddy will not let u go., u decided to sneak out. who is doing who.?

Guy read above comments.... Nothing concern Nigeria, valentine, mommy or daddy with this victim...

Sixtuschimere ... Thunder fire you..!!!
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by totoakins(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
cycline404:
I cant stop weeping after reading this!
The evil that some useless men do.
Women are so precious how can you gang up and rape someone else's future off
They will definitely see this, they should ask them self if they are really happy now.
If there past hunt them soon now people will never know the depth of there wickedness.
I can bet a million that you didn't really weep
pictures or .....
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by DjBello101: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
May her soul rest in peace.
sixtuschimere:
So sad!Police in Imo State has discovered the corpse of a young lady who was raped and murdered.

Her corpse which had several injuries especially on the breasts and genital region(private part) was discovered by the police on Sunday 15,a day after Val in Umunneato community in Aboh Mbaise LGA, Imo State.

Some people alleged that she might have been used for ritual.However,no part of her body was taken.That strong ruled out the possibility of her being used for ritual.

Her corpse has been deposited in a morgue in Mbaise.

May her soul rest in peace.Amen

See more photos after the cut....

Source: http:///339s
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by Solozzo(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Op why add those graphic fotos? Moderator should have deleted the photos. They added no value to the post!
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by VivaLaFrans: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Obichiz what are you up to?
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by smartg(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2015
rattlesnake:
Animals
she must have known those people, if not they won't have killed her.
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by angelbenson(f): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
people are wicked tears in my eyes for her babe rest in the lord
Re: Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics by dbestuncle: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2015
hmmm.............. i lack words to explain how angry i am right now or even each time i hear a lady is raped, killed n dispossed in this manner. how can a man who was given birth to by a woman n who may have had sisters and ladies in his life do this to another person's sister n daughter. PLEASE ladies try to b more careful som people ar animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.