Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm (970 Views)

Ring The Alarm. / Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm by bee22(f): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2006
Which of beyonce's videos is worse?
i'm really confused.She claims she's trying to be different but to me she's just acting insane.
The videos do not reveal a creative side of Beyonce, They just reflect a jealous,possessive side of the babe.

My opinion: DEJA VU is worse.
Re: Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm by iice(f): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2006
I think they are both wack but after seeing dat ring the alarm vid, i think i prefer deja vu lol
Re: Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm by mrmetoo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2006
wow!!! thats actually hard to decide, i'll say its ring the alarm maybe because its still new. Both are generally wack tho'
Re: Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm by gigitte(f): 2:24am On Aug 29, 2006
after seeing ring the alarm
deja vu has got to be my choice
beyonce pls go for deliverance
Re: Deja Vu Vs Ring The Alarm by babonboard(f): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2006
grin grin grin
that gurl really needs deliverance i just cant figure out what her problem is.
she has gone from singing and dancing to displaying madness and all that,

The best for her now is just to go hide somewhere for a while and return with a bang just like mimi did.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Love Songs / Nato C New Song ,give Me The Lighter. / Benjams Upload 3ga's(trigga's) Song 4 Me Before I Get Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.