Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Ring The Alarm. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ring The Alarm. (1788 Views)

New Video: Etcetera – Ring The Alarm / Ring The Alarm>>>>beyonce / Beyone On Rihanna In Ring The Alarm! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ring The Alarm. by Drusilla(f): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2006
This is why Beyounce is Beyounce.

And your not.

I have to give it up to the girl.

Best song in the country right now.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Grizzly(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2006
Thats crap!
Forgive me, but she a bitch.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by saintkola(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2006
@ Grizzly, what kind of twisted psycho are u ? how dare u call her dat ? u're such a loser & i demand an apology !
Re: Ring The Alarm. by luvhenry(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2006
for how long will you guys continue to beef the best chick in the world?
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Hugoboi(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2006
If Beyonce is the best chic in the world or should i say "your" best chic,then the likes of Ciara should go jump in the lake right!!
Now listen,the truth of the matter is SHE SUXX!! period.It aint even that hard to tell
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2006
grizzily and hugoboi i think u guys are just freaks1 mere haters! beyonce is supa hupa dupa hot and ever blazing

ring the alarm is hottttttt and tight
i love that song,i have it as my ring tone

by the way i have beyonce's autograph on one of my shirt,i got it when she came to lag!
Re: Ring The Alarm. by chyziani: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2006
Beyon, Wat! Hot chick?, cmon' I guess u guyz have lost it!. Yea everyone knows she a cool chick, but she's never near the best chic. Can I even ask a question?, wat thread are ya using to weigh, is bout beauty, ( Christiana Milian ), is it bout' fame, ( Mary J) gat it, is it bout vocal, (Mariah Carey) is got it, is it bout money, ( madonna ), is it bout the hip stunt , ( Shakira ). The worst of all is her taunting on our little Riyhanna with her lyric in 'Ring The Alarm', she better be careful!, cos' Riyhanna is going to be a 'murderer' very soon! tongue
Re: Ring The Alarm. by saintkola(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2006
@ hugoboi, stop hating ! by d way, what kind of epileptic comparison is dat- Ciara With Miss Beyonce ? Bee is way hotter, cici aint there yet !
Re: Ring The Alarm. by saintkola(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2006
hold ur horses cowboy. bee is a beauty anyday anytime & shes got money, fame, voice, talent, fans, energetic dance moves & most importantly, shes got Jay so y'all should stop hating cos there aint nothing u can do bout it !
Re: Ring The Alarm. by winnie15(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2006
Actually beyonce is kool, i luv her music, ring d alarm .its kinda of hot. she also got everyhting , but i perfer sharkira than beyonce, sharkira really beats beyonce head to down.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by chiki(f): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2006
i wonder when y'all stop hating on Beyonce, go count the number of awards she has received. In comparing the speciality with other female artists, she's got a combination of all (Beauty, money, hips, fame, vocals, ). she's just the ishh, bday's hottt.
Get lost haters!
Re: Ring The Alarm. by luvhenry(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2006
ariba pls where and how did u get the tone abeg i need it badly thanks and u will be suprised that wen u post it its all these tattafo beyonce haters that will download it first craps
Re: Ring The Alarm. by jammin(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2006
Ring The Alarm a phrase first used in song by a dj in jamaica.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Drusilla(f): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2006
Jammin,

I think African Americans "Steal or Borrow" a lot more from Jamaica than is acknowledged. I watch this a lot. Take comfort.

It is said that 68 to 85 percent of African American slaves were bought from Jamaica, so apparently we have Jamaican in our bones.

I believe we are a touch more related and alike, except Jamaicans are better, than most AA realize.

Not that it is an excuse.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by b2dl(f): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2006
jammin:

Ring The Alarm a phrase first used in song by a dj in jamaica.

and
Re: Ring The Alarm. by jammin(m): 1:07am On Oct 25, 2006
kool nuh drisilla. u dun kno smiley
even fat joe big song(lean back). that is barrowed stuff also. serious thing.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Drusilla(f): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2006
Jammin,

When I think of all recent "stealing or borrowing", I am thinking particularily of all the shoulder leans, lean with its, etc.

I used to watch Jamaican singers doing all of this like 4 years ago. But I do not see any Jamaican getting any credit for it.

The dances neither, they come straight from Jamaican girls and nobody gives them any credit.

I heard Sean Paul makes AA come to Jamaica if they want to have him do a cameo on their album. So that is a good thing if it is true.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Christino(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
I thought it was Nate Dogg's "ring d alarm, your woman has just been sighted, "

Sorry to say, I don't declare hatred on the internet, but like Genevieve, I don't feel Beyonce.

I love Kelly, like Brandy,but that Blonde wannabee is annoying! After playing Hard to Get for Jayzee, she followed him to Africa because Ludacris said (The best women are residing in Africa!) Why all the seriousness now, is she getting old?

She is the only hypocritic born again in the music industry, we see them Mary Mary and co, don't we? She exposes more booty than Shakira sef wey no dey claim, her body is hot - true, but for Jigga, she ain't enough!!!

While Kelis has been all over Nas, declaring a surprise star party on his birthday recently, Beyonce's fuming over young Rihanna who's forehead is bigger than her ass and Kelis' put together! She should go to bed, haba, we no dey feel am again, NO destiny's child no beyonce.

But i must commend her track - Summer Time because that's her only single I feel,

My message to her, after Rihanna, comes Ciara and some new HOT HOT artistes. Everyone wants to have Jay-Z and it's too early for her to see!
Re: Ring The Alarm. by jammin(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2006
DRUSILLA

YEP, Sean really does it. Beenie man also(to a lesser extent).

i cant believe how people get into the HYPE about an artist. Beyonce just does not come up on my radar.
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Deepop(f): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2006
beyonce is really ready for ladies who want to take what doesnt belong to them sad well dont blame her its "LOVE" kiss
Re: Ring The Alarm. by saintkola(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2006
beyonce haterz are here again ! seriously can't u pple do me a favour & go jump off a bridge or step on d rail tracks when a train is coming ?
Re: Ring The Alarm. by uchetobi(f): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2006
Poor girl! when you are pretty, talented, successful, dating a big boy. People cant help but beef you. They are jealous because they are aware they will never attain that level in life. You go B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more beefs you have the more glaring it is that you have got it all. You are too much. kisses
Re: Ring The Alarm. by luvhenry(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2006
uche tobi u be correct person jare
Re: Ring The Alarm. by 6dice(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2006
ring d alarm is one of my best songs i cant do without dat song.its ur boy H O V A. grin
Re: Ring The Alarm. by Oracle(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2008
She kinda acted crazy in that song

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Gospel Music To Build Your Faith In God (2016) / Remember My Name (instrumental Remake) - Empire Cast | Prod. By IJ Beats / Download Victor Ad Ft Davido - Tire You (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.