Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala (2526 Views)

I Have Not Endorsed Buhari - Obasanjo. / See What Fayose's Thugs Did To Students Who Endorsed Buhari (Viewers Discretion) / APGA Never Endorsed Buhari, Maintains Strong Alliance With Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by satysaca: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

WHY OBASANJO ENDORSED BUHARI

Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity? Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminatel y. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions? Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, ‪#‎Tinubu‬, ‪#‎Atiku‬ and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right.

Onyearmy Douk S

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by dealslip(f): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2015
This doesn't sound like the Ngozi Okonjo Iweala I know but in all let us keep calm, the election will come and go and a new leader will be elected or the incumbent will remain. Either way, we Nigerians should try as much as possible to keep ourselves safe during the election. Do not join the politicians in their war to get to power at all cost. This is an excerpt of my message that the mods deleted in another thread. It seems someone doesn't like the message in bold. I am posting on several links to get the attention of Nigerians to keep themselves safe. MODS I have not preached hate or violence but security consciousness please do not delete again

Before you join them in heating up the polity ensure you get a guarantee from them that they, their children, wives, friends who have benefited from them would be the first line of defense while we follow from a distance. If they are so passionate about this democracy and want to show their full commitment then they must lead by example starting from the battle field not the pages of newspaper, raising alarm to blackmail each other while riding on our own sentiments to cause tension and confusion. Since they love us so much then they must show it first by leading any protest that may occur as a result of any anomalies from the forthcoming election.

Jonathan might join APC tomorrow and he would be welcomed with pomp and pageantry and his in actions excused. Do not lose sleep or your life over them, they are only doing their jobs of lies, division, hatred and propaganda. Remember 3 million people died in the Civil war, there are no monuments to even recognise or appreciate the blood they sacrificed for Nigeria which unfortunately is still a country not a nation. The seams joining us are bursting at the hems due to the magnanimity and genourosity of our politician when preaching division and hate. Please protect your life. Do not promote or encourage violence, Nigerians will suffer most.

4 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by MoneyGreen(m): 10:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by buskie13(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2015
wetin concern monkey with Make-up...

Okonjo leave OBJ alone and face ur work...

well....
GEJ till infinito

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by NobleAky(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Although this doesn't sound very Iweala (in Obahiagbon voice) but i know Gej has been defeating and will again defeat and deficate on Them.

3 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Change2015(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
FAKE.
From the moment I saw 'am' used instead of 'I am'... Like her or not NOI went to school beyond that level.
#fail

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
It all a mater of weeks before this
Criminals wld be silenced

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Change2015(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2015
satysaca:
By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

WHY OBASANJO ENDORSED BUHARI

Why am taking a swift from supporting General Buhari . Just few hours ago, Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked, when I heard the news. This is because, I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians, I am left with no option than to tell us that, these ex-generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather, the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget, is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011 , who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us [in] 2011, that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan, a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election, then as an average Nigerian, we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to serve the people, why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change? If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is [the] SPEAKER taking a swift? Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general(s) joined the train of change. Is it that, this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO, why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity? Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism? Why advocating for change now, when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet? Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminatel y. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did? Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to jail your enemies? Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter? Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working? Why advocating for change, when in your time, our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of (the) oppositions? Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta, deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God. We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume(s) for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you, your colleagues and errant boys, are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, ‪#‎Tinubu‬, ‪#‎Atiku‬ and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks or you Generals are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right(s).

Onyearmy Douk S

Some editing help... Cant be bothered beyond that.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Source please?
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Chimarto: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Mummy is right!

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Thief can never endorse Buhari.

Thief O. Made $16bn he took to give us electricity disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by bestower: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
if all these are true,may God forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by fresh15: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whether from NOI or not,the message is clear.They are gunning for their oil bloc licences.They don't have Nigeria in mind but God will expose them.Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by johnmartus(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Slander commet idiot full of deceit tell us about the situation of our economic?

1 Like

Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by 100Cents: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chai, straight to point.

Madam wicked.
Re: Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Ngozi Okonjo Iweala by whatagwan(m): 4:29am On Mar 05, 2015
For real though I've tried to find the original article online to no avail. The closest I got, told me the page does not exist. That was on osun defender.
The improper use of "am" was enough to send suspicions flying in all directions.

However, what remains sacrosanct is that you cannot question the validity of the issues raised. They demand to be looked into. The oil bloc fiasco and the way sworn enemies have gathered only because they have one common enemy.

In the end elections would come and go, we must strive to keep ourselves safe so we can continue our discussions on nairaland.

God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

READ: General Sanni Abacha's Speech After Overthrowing Sonekan / The Five Attackers In The Paris Terrorist Attack Confirmed Dead..see Pictures / Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.