Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan (23851 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Did buhari vowed not to creat another boko-haram coas if He loses this forthcoming election?

Glory be to God for given president GEJ another victory opportunity***

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by halimat38(f): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
fresh15:
The earlier Buhari makes up his mind to accept defeat,the better for him because he won't be allowed to shed innocent blood again.He wii fall again yakataa.

I see the heat wave in that Nja country of yours
has fried up your brain tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Faibuhari: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
tommykiwi:
Easy said than done....FaiBuhari
what is it
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by kunle75(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
GEJ is a Ghaddafi and Mugabe put together. angry

Gbammm + Laurent Gbagbo of CIV
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
hubreality:

GMB need to reassure mr president and Nigerians that he'll never cause havoc with any seemingly violent inciting statements when he loses the 2015 election.
GMB is very confident and so are we. Everything points to a landslide. We don't contemplate losing as option.

#March4Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
the last week of febuary and first week of march will determine if their will be election.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by talented143(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
BEtter a corrupt leader 200 times,than a TERRORIST in d name of Buhari...
His supporters are even against d NL defeating d Cockroach insurgents....
Nigerian politics is just so damn sentimental.
I even call d cockroaches in my room INSURGENTS.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by halimat38(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Buhari is a terrorist

your brain has been affected by the heat wave as well
cos I tell that your brain is dried up,so nothing sink in anymore "Jonathan wanna be" cheesy
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
dandutse01:
As Nigerians wait to go to the polls for the 2015 elections come March 28 and April 11 respectively, the Presidential candidate of The All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari has commended his rival and the incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan for the first time in a long while.

Speaking in Abuja during the visit of Mr. Kadre Ouedraogo, President of The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), General Buhari praised President Jonathan for assuring Nigerians that he will hand over power if he loses in the forthcoming presidential election slated for March 28.

Buhari further assured the delegation of a peaceful atmosphere before, during and after the elections and praised Jonathan for assuring to hand over to whoever emerged winner at the polls.
He said: “The six weeks extension is accommodated in the Constitution for holding elections and INEC has said it has recorded between 75-80 per cent successes in the distribution of the voter cards.

“Mr. President has made very encouraging comments weeks ago by saying he’ll hand over to whoever emerged winner.

“We told our supporters to embrace peace before the accord and even after the signing of the accord we have continued to urge them to show restraint.

http://www.naij.com/387944-buhari-showers-praise-on-jonathan.html

He should remain this Nice when GEJ wins!! its the fairest thing to do.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by lonelydora: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Buhari is a terrorist
Akpa Amu
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by amakenny: 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
BUHARI THAT IS DARTING ABOUT FOR FORTHCOMING ELECTIONS, IS HE QUALIFIED YET TO CONTEST THE ELECTION?

A VOTE FOR BUHARI SHALL END UP A VOTE THROWN INTO THE SEA. THE LAW DOES NOT RESPECT ANYONE.

BUHARI SHOW YOUR CERTIFICATE

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by KAYNINI(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
i hope he wasn't coax by this PR TEAM to say that? it's good coming from him though
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by hubreality(m): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Johnpaul88:
GMB is very confident and so are we. Everything points to a landslide. We don't contemplate losing as option.

#March4Buhari
That's where desperation and post election violence might set in , for your information, it's not a matter being confident to win by him and his party loyals, but our various votes will determine.

I have asked this question severally that; what if GMB loses? Never rule out that in a democratic settings.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by felifeli: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
I just can't explain the kind of love I ve for this man called buhari.
even though d drunkhass dey assassinate his image, he still keep calm.

buhari until GEJ started using issue based campaign
[size=18pt]
Wow this is sweet. Guy, why can't you be bold enough and go tell him how much you want him to fvck you. He's probably gay too. grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari should also assure the whole Nation that there won't be post election violence again if by mistake he loses again as usual..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by maasoap(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
All of us need to make Jonathan feel important and accepted so that we can finally have our elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
I just can't explain the kind of love I ve for this man called buhari.
even though d drunkhass dey assassinate his image, he still keep calm.

buhari until GEJ started using issue based campaign

This your grammar though. Is it deliberate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by kelvine(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bros u harsh oh,you mean GEJ will handover to a credible candidate in May 29 2019. Well that will make more sense

Realdeals:
He only said May 29, what about the year 20??

Download the Android App for Daily New Headlines HERE
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by holatin(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
felifeli:

[size=18pt]
Wow this is sweet. Guy, why can't you be bold enough and go tell him how much you want him to fvck you. He's probably gay too. grin grin grin[/size]
long time, but y where you released from d mental asylum before the discharge date.
you are not OK yet.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by ArmieJ(m): 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jonathan can not and will not lose this election. the presidential candidate of APC should think of Something else. it is an insult to nigeria that buhari will become president. Go and learn what praise is.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by holatin(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This your grammar though. Is it deliberate?
he still keep his calm.

buhari until GEJ use issue based campaign

checking ///////////
oya mark am
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by ooshinibos: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Buhari is a terrorist
how in the world can u name ur self adolfhitler ...this adolfhitler have brought disgrace and evil to mankind ..and you have the guts to call some a terrorist ..ADOLF HITLER is the worst terrorist have ever lived ..ADOLF HITLER makes alqaeda , BH ; KKK and IS look like kindergarten .

you dissapoint me U NIGERIAN
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by scalez: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Buhari is a terrorist

Yes to corruption and corrupt people. That is why they do not want him there. I heard some are even planning to go on exile. Somebody shout real fresh air.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Capitano1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari you are a simple man,i already know that.Deem the light if you want cuz he is already shining

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by felifeli: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
holatin:
long time, but y where you released from d mental asylum before the discharge date.
you are not OK yet.
[size=16pt]
Yes I know o my broda. Dey release me yestaday and I am rilly enjoying dis freedom
Dem stll dey find you sha. No waka go near Yaba o , because yur life don finish be dat. Dem don buy special chain dey wait you grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
thank God buhari is learning fast, waec is coming fast. success in your exams my general
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by preshie90: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
The better for buhari to learn how to accept defeat and join hands with GEJ to move Nigeria forward till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by nagoma(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
onosprince:
Even Buhari knows Gej is a man of his word... haters make una relax

Really?

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Firefire(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
I pity this old man, still dreaming at his old age of ruling Nigeria again. Oponu supported by Odarans.

Nonsense undecided
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Kingcrowns: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
GMB is surely the next president of Nigeria. Shikenna ! GEJ led government has failed nigerians woefully.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by tuniski: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Johnpaul88:

#March4Buhari
you make me laff! Let eveyonee who registered an wants his PVC gets it, then one man one vote election conducted by angels, GEj wins!!! Anyhow u want it GEJ still wins!!! NW 14m votes buhari 10m GEJ 4m, NE 6m Buhari 3.2m GEJ 2.8m, NC7m Buhari 2.7m GEJ 4.3m, SW 8m Buhari 4.5m GEJ 3.5m, SE 5.5m Buhari 100k GEJ 5.4m and SS 8m buhari 400k GEJ 7.6m. Total buhari 20.9m GEJ 27.6m total votes 50m votes. GEJ till 2019 divine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Reasons Buhari Is Relaxed About 2019 / #nigeriadecides2019: Tunji-ojo Trashes Akeredolu's AA To Win Reps Seat In Ondo / Second Term: I Don’t Want To Be Reappointed As Buhari’s Minister – Lokpobiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.