Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo (26093 Views)

Do Winners Chapel Conduct Pregnancy Test 3 Days Before The Wedding? / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Emperor4God(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

REASONS http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
I think there is an appropriate section for this.
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by emmasege: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Somebody hellllllllp!!!!! This OP needs urgent psychiatrist's attention!!!

28 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Emperor4God(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:

FAMILIES ARE AT STAKE!

emmasege:
Somebody hellllllllp!!!!! This OP needs urgent psychiatrist's attention!!!

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by helen4(f): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op. May God have mercy on your soul is all i can say.

8 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Onyi42(m): 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op tell dem let dem know...... The truth is sometimes painfull

6 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by chuose: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
helen4:
@op. May God have mercy on your soul is all i can say.

Madam the evidence is there. undecided

First we see demon signs in his university. shocked

Now we see satan signs in his churches. shocked

You need to open your eyes, a man of God should now be full of devil signs lipsrsealed

Bible did warn about false prophets, abi you think ein go announce say ein na false prophet? cry

Matthew 7:15 [Full Chapter]
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

7 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by abeybaba(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
I dey here dey observe.

6 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by KehindeAwoniyi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eiyaah... Joblessness of the HIGHEST order... Keep on leading my Bishop.

4 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by idu1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
abeybaba:
I dey here dey observe.
make I follow you dey observe ooo....

3 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmm, no comment because i can't say if true or not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by chuose: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hmmmm, no comment because i can't say if true or not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go and view the link, the evidence is plenty. undecided

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

First the University, now the church, shit dey smell somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by MacMaster01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Emperor4God:

FAMILIES ARE AT STAKE!

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;
but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Pls don't let God's wrath descend on your generation, if devil has attacked u or sent u, keep ur demon possesed nature to ur self.. Even the devil quotes bible I won't mind you tho, the pharisees and sadicees also said Jesus was not from God, but I'm sure they hv been burning in hell since... pls change d 'G' on this your emperor nonsense to 'g'.
If you are looking for the undiluted word of God.. u can easily get it in winners chapel, no wonder devil and his angels that were sent away from heaven are always against his ministry.
to even imagine ur reasons, lol the roof is triangular. Ask any architect if d roof of a church of that magnitude could be designed in another shape. The devil is a liar sha... #peace

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by GovWahala: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hungry OP, go get a Job Ode!

4 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Francman(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
It happened when Noah was telling them, they ridiculed him.
This one is nt supersition now, it's there for they that ain't ignorant to see clearly.
Thank u OP!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by ifeegee(f): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
You lots should go and get a job abeg!!!!
Your conspiracy theory is becoming irritating.
More so, your timing shows how less busy you really are.

4 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Prosperousayo: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
HMMMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:

I doubt,

Nairaland doesn't have a psycho section.

7 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Falls cheesy
Imanuelle:

I doubt,

Nairaland doesn't have a psycho section.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by kasheemawo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
truth is bitter OP pls expose him more BTW Oyedepo is the gate man of hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Drilz(f): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm!!! So a pyramid sign shldnt b made again!!! Touch nt my anointed ooo
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by spenoiya(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
D angry Lol i dnt know abt dis writter ; but 1 thing i can say abt d name canaanland is as its said in d Bible wen God said i shall give to my ppl d land dat flows with milk n honey (n dats canaan)
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by bebe2(f): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
chuose:

Go and view the link, the evidence is plenty. undecided

First the University, now the church, shit dey smell somewhere

i personally dont like oyedepo, i think he is very proud, arrogant and his preachings

isnt focused. BUT, OP needs to get a job, and stop halucinating sad

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by alotofgrace(m): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2015
The issue of the Word is beyond man understanding... the day you understand is the day u die....

Remember Psalm 82:1?

God stands in the congregation of the mighty; He judges among the "gods".

who are these gods? Osiris? Seth? Ogun? Sango? Obatala? Zeus? Hera? Bacchus? Mars?

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Junkie!
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Abbey2sam(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2015
I'm not justifying what the op wrote

but, what if he's right? have you ever thought about that?

gullible people are too quick to discard issues like this

for the record, I don't know what to think anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Emperor4God(m): 1:28am On Feb 20, 2015
spenoiya:
D angry Lol i dnt know abt dis writter ; but 1 thing i can say abt d name canaanland is as its said in d Bible wen God said i shall give to my ppl d land dat flows with milk n honey (n dats canaan)

SODOM WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT WAS ALL KNOW IT WAS SPIRITUAL DEAD

Genesis 13 (KJV)
10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where,
before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the Lord, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.

11 Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.

12 Abram dwelled in the land of Canaan, and Lot dwelled in the cities of the plain, and pitched his tent toward Sodom.

13 But[b] the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the Lord exceedingly.[/b]

The bible is clear that Canaan is cursed,
calling yourself CANAANLAND MEANS LAND OF THE CURSED JUST LIKE SODOM

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan ;
a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

The bible calls Canaan the land of Idols, so not surprising Canaanland worships the masonic god

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters,
whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan:
and the land was polluted with blood.

God said to kill the Canaanites, so calling yourself Canaan marks you out for Spiritual killing.

Deuteronomy 20:17(KJV)
But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites,
and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

IF THE NAME CANAAN IS SO GOOD WHY DID A MAN MANY YEARS AGO
WRITE THAT CANAAN IS CURSED LIKE THE BIBLE SAY'S

If the name Canaan is so good then why did God change it's name to Israel?

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by KanwuliaJara: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
I avoid CHRISLAM AND CR-ISIS(combination of CHRISTIAN AND ISIS). . . .Period!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by LewsTherin: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
This is one area where people cause issues for Christians and Christianity. I am not commenting on the truth or otherwise of the OP's assertation. But the OP's picking a single point from the Bible and basing almost his entire opinion from it is my issue.

The Bible truly says Canaan is cursed. Why extrapolate that to mean the land of Canaan is cursed and the use of Canaanland becoming a curse? Is it the same land of Canaan that God promised to give to His chosen people? Is it the land of Canaan that God blessed to flow with milk and honey? Is it the land of Canaan God promised to bless "for your sake"?

Or have you chosen to speak for God who cursed the individual called Canaan, the grandson of Noah, or who decleared judgement on the people that lived in Canaan and their idols AFTER he had given the land to Abraham and the Israelites? Have you chosen to say that His judgements didn't go far enough and like the pharisees add to it?

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Tannie(f): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2015
OP plz don't confuse yourself with what you don't know.
Gen 9:25, it not talking about "Canaanland" but about Noah's son named Canaan. Read from verses 20 for a proper understanding.

Talking about Canaanland, God promised to give the seed (children) of Abraham the land of Canaan. The Bible refer it to a land flowing with milk and honey. Read Gen 12 vs 4 downward.

Talking about killing the Canaanites and co. After the children of Isreal left Egypt, they headed to the Land of Canaan which God promised them but they had obstacles on their way. They fougt this nations you quoted above to get to Canaan and when they got to Canaan, they had to fight the original owners of the land of Canaan just to get their inheritance. Pls read with understanding. Stop quoting only one verse, read the entire chapter and other related bible passages for understanding.

Lastly, Isreal's name was never Canaan. His name was Jacob and God changed his name to Isreal.

I guess he named the place "Canaanland" cuz the Bible refers it to the land "flowing with milk and honey"

Ps: I'm an Anglican

5 Likes

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by focus7: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oop, the person that send you on this errand is your aec enemy, you are under a big curse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, Childbirth And Laziness / Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.