Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. (982 Views)

Cashenvoy/voguepay / Voguepay Vs Cashenvoy Vs Simplepay / Voguepay/cashenvoy For Prestashop ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. by roaringlamb01(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
I was planning to use cashenvoy as the payment gateway for a clients online store, while trying to avoid using =N=150,000 by zenith bank and Co, at least based on our budget.

"Thanks for your interest in Cashenvoy, the most secured online payment platform in Nigeria.

The =N=3500 for Naira cards is the maximum total charge fee we deduct for every transaction.

We deduct 2.5% (percentage fee) which is charged for every transaction and #12.60 (fixed amount ) that is charged

alongside with the percentage fee for every transaction"

3500 per transaction? that is crazy. Wetin he don sell?
Re: See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. by hilaryiwens05: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2015
there are other payment processors beta than dem... i use simplepay and voguepay....trust me, dere are good and transaction rate is not that much

roaringlamb01:

3500 per transaction? that is crazy. Wetin he don sell?
Re: See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. by DualCore1: 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
It is always good to read terms and understand them before reaching rediculous conclusions.

You have been told by Cashenvoy that they will charge you 3,500 as the maximum amount per transaction. That means even if 2.5% of a transaction is more than 3,500, you will not be charged above 3,500.
Re: See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. by roaringlamb01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
DualCore1:
It is always good to read terms and understand them before reaching rediculous conclusions.

You have been told by Cashenvoy that they will charge you 3,500 as the maximum amount per transaction. That means even if 2.5% of a transaction is more than 3,500, you will not be charged above 3,500.

I have been trying to get across to them, but their answers are automated. Thanks for clearing it up.
Re: See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. by rflexii(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Go get UBA CIPG, its free.
Re: See What Cashenvoy Sent Me. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nothing beats https://www.lhpay.net

LHPay is a world-wide payment gateway that accepts all cards including Master Card/Visa Card/American Express/Discover etc.. and also provides Virtual Terminal Services to process cards in person or over the phone securely for your customers.

https://www.lhpay.net

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My .com To .com Alone / Ember Practical Web Development Training At Yemlat / How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.