Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira (642 Views)

Will You Kill Your Whole Family For 30 Million Naira? See Replies / Take One Guys A Fine Babe Or 10 Million / Tag Yourself In This Photo And Win 10 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thinking of what to do with that sorta dough....some people might think otherwise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJbCYOcCPQo

enjoy the video...

subscribe pls. it's a debut!
Re: NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by bauer00: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
make i see d money first....den i wil know
Re: NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
bauer00:
make i see d money first....den i wil know

oya come make we go rob bank!
Re: NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by bauer00: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
AlphaLycan:

oya come make we go rob bank!
would av love to but am not as experienced as u are grin
Re: NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by isymaxi: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
I think am going to buy a land and house with swimming pool in it with recreational sectionnnot all.i will build a school and involved in several investment.
Re: NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
isymaxi:
I think am going to buy a land and house with swimming pool in it with recreational sectionnnot all.i will build a school and involved in several investment.

hmmm....a school sounds awesome. it doesnt depreciate. and 10 million seems fair to start up a primary school.
Re: NGQ - What Would You Do With 10 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
bauer00:

would av love to but am not as experienced as u are grin

alakooba!

(1) (Reply)

My Experince Of Stomach Infrastructure / Medical Advice / Suitable Age For Some Important Achievements And Accomplishments In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.