Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! (2532 Views)

How I Grew My Hair Long / My Hair My Beauty / I Need To Grow My Hair Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Three days ago,i was expecting my boyfriend and u know i had to look good...my hair was nt made,but i had a Mega growth kit relaxer at home and no money,,so i calculated sharply nd went to meet a girl in the school hostel who once made mouth that she could make hair...I begged her to relax my hair for me,and she agreed.I had jez loosened my hair nd as so,it was a bit moist..without dryin my hair,she started putting d relaxer,,it was so painful,i told her to stop.Then she asked me not to worry that she knows what to do,she brought out a white face powder and poured it on my hair..then she applied d relaxer...30 mins later,we washed it with shampoo and conditioner.I was shocked when i looked into the mirror,my hair looked divided by three of its former size...den i touched it,,,it was so hard and coarse...i jez managed to murmur a thank you.I put some oil,still wondering what happened to my hair..There was a knock on the door,Fvck!it was my boyfriend..he looked at me,and touched my hair,he said"bae,ur hair feels like iron sponge"..right there and then,tears ran down my face....Pls help me,i need my hair back!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by adanduka: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
I want to see a picture of the iron sponge for correct diagnosis cool
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by sexymoma(f): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
Three days ago,i was expecting my boyfriend and u know i had to look good...my hair was nt made,but i had a Mega growth kit relaxer at home and no money,,so i calculated sharply nd went to meet a girl in the school hostel who once made mouth that she could make hair...I begged her to relax my hair for me,and she agreed.I had jez loosened my hair nd as so,it was a bit moist..without dryin my hair,she started putting d relaxer,,it was so painful,i told her to stop.Then she asked me not to worry that she knows what to do,she brought out a white face powder and poured it on my hair..then she applied d relaxer...30 mins later,we washed it with shampoo and conditioner.I was shocked when i looked into the mirror,my hair looked divided by three of its former size...den i touched it,,,it was so hard and coarse...i jez managed to murmur a thank you.I put some oil,still wondering what happened to my hair..There was a knock on the door,Fvck!it was my boyfriend..he looked at me,and touched my hair,he said"bae,ur hair feels like iron sponge"..right there and then,tears ran down my face....Pls help me,i need my hair back!!
Go Steam It.. IMO
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
sexymoma:
Go Steam It.. IMO
Thank u,but would steaming my hair long and full again?
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
adanduka:
I want to see a picture of the iron sponge for correct diagnosis cool
lol..funi.Maybe later.
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by sexymoma(f): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
Thank u,but would steaming my hair long and full again?
Depends on how u treat it and the nature of your hair.. If u are the hairy type why not wink
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by slimshadie(f): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Apply conditioner from tip to the root of the hair/scalp. Then cover your hair with shower cap for about 60minutes before you wash it. You would love it afterward. grin
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol! Your b.f coulda spared the comment.

1 Like

Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
sexymoma:
Depends on how u treat it and the nature of your hair.. If u are the hairy type why not wink
oh...awl try that..Thank u
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
slimshadie:
Apply conditioner from tip to the root of the hair/scalp. Then cover your hair with shower cap for about 60minutes before you wash it. You would love it afterward. grin
oh...awl try it...Thank u!
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Brandnew2:
Lol! Your b.f coulda spared the comment.
lol..asin!
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
lol..asin!
Your story was kinda funny sha!
Hope you fixed it anyways.
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Try deep conditioning and pre-pooing your hair with coconut oil before washing it off with your favorite shampoo, then deep condition it.
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Brandnew2:
Your story was kinda funny sha!
Hope you fixed it anyways.
lol..yea...i did...*winks*
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Try deep conditioning and pre-pooing your hair with coconut oil before washing it off with your favorite shampoo, then deep condition it.
alryt..thnx
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
lol..yea...i did...*winks*
I'm presently grooming my beards. Any tips to make it long and soft? grin
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Brandnew2:

I'm presently grooming my beards. Any tips to make it long and soft? grin
lol...deep condition it..

1 Like

Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
lol...deep condition it..
How?
I have no idea on how to do that.undecided
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by moyarhtohbadt(f): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Brandnew2:

How?
I have no idea on how to do that.undecided
lol..no idea too..ask d proffessionals
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by ChynoBEATS: 4:32am On Feb 25, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
.he looked at me,and touched my hair,he said"bae,ur hair feels like iron sponge"..right there and then,tears ran down my face..

Lolz chai! NawA o cheesy
Re: My Hair Now Feels Like Iron Sponge.help!!! by theelitan: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Having Issues With Hair-Loss? Here's your answer.
Syntonics Grothentic Anti Thinning Scalp And Hair System.

A special treatment system formulated for fine, thinning hair.
A great use for people with hair loss problem, as it helps promote
healthy growth from the follicular level. Increases hair strand density
for a thicker, fuller appearance.
The kit/combo contains; Revitalizing Shampoo, Nutrient Conditioner
and the Scalp Treatment Cream.

Need info on how to get this range, call Elitan David on 08022955017.
email @ theelitan@yahoo.com : theelitan@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ondo People's Style Of Ebuka's Agbada / Braided Wigs / 2020 New Braided Hairstyles For Ladies That Trends Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.