Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? (26004 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Parents Of Overseas Students Weep In Banks / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks / Customers Queue For Bank Verification Number (BVN) In Dutse (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? by dotcomnamename: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
This useless law is total nonsense!

How can you compulsory this requirements for Nigerians in diaspora to leave their Job/ business and come to Nigeria just to get BVN?

The intelligent of the person that brought this idea should be questioned in the financial institution

Rubbish .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? by 4stylz: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
macuwon:
i use 5banks.. do i need to go and do it in all of them

What are you doing with 5accounts; hope u nor dey do 419
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? by ultrazone(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? by ugonnachimezie54(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please people, I just opened an account with gtb bank and my master card is not yet ready and due to the public holiday dnt think it will be ready before my trip.. My flight is for 29th.. Bosses what do I do
Re: Nigerians Living Abroad Have To Travel Back Home To Get BVN In Banks?? by optimised: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
ugonnachimezie54:
Please people, I just opened an account with gtb bank and my master card is not yet ready and due to the public holiday dnt think it will be ready before my trip.. My flight is for 29th.. Bosses what do I do
Don't worry, just contact their customer care line, request for the transfer of your card to your new address. Inform them that you want it to be posted as registered letter and NOT COURIER so as to save cost of postage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Devaluation: Naira Now N183 To The Dollar / Is Abuja Still Lucrative For Business? / Photos From The Unveiling Of Spar Calabar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.