Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant (6490 Views)

If You Own A Buka, Restaurant Or Bar This Is For You (photo) / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / Latitude-cafe Restaurant Waiters Use Hoverboards To Serve Customers In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by sinorte: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some few years ago, I missed out on the opportunity of partnering a friend on a betting business. Today, the guy has made it big from same business.

Same today, I am ready and capable, by God's grace of course, to pursue and invest in a business that has been top of my mind....a BUKA RESTAURANT. A restaurant that would accommodate people from various walks of life. But I am sincerely short of ideas.

I need someone, or people, that could share ideas with me...or possibly partner with me.

Please note, a buka restaurant is not highly capital intensive like that. So let's work with a modest project.
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by Bunk20: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello, sinorte nice idea how do we hook up so we could share more ideas about the project and also look at the possibility of partnering together to start up the business. my email is richard.udeozo@yahoo.com for further correspondence. Thanks and God bless
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by sinorte: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Bunk20:
Hello, sinorte nice idea how do we hook up so we could share more ideas about the project and also look at the possibility of partnering together to start up the business. my email is richard.udeozo@yahoo.com for further correspondence. Thanks and God bless

Thanks for the response. I'll suggest we meet somewhere in Ikeja. Where do you work and stay?
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by emilyone(f): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'm also interested in this guys, can I tag along?
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by Bunk20: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Sinorte I stay at okota but sure we can meet at ikeja just state the time and day when you will be available and the meeting point in ikeja and @emilyone sure why not you too can join. Thanks
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by bros12345: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
First things first. Do you have the passion?

Next. Let's analyze all the details and get the facts on paper.

Yes.

I'm talking about a business plan. You need it. Spend some time and package one. If you can't I can help. That's what I do.. I help folks understand all the aspects of their business. If per chance you need my help... It's not free though... Reach me on..

www.higherbase.com/businessplans

Don't forget you can do without my help, but don't do without a comprehensive written plan, no matter how small the biz look.
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by misspetit(f): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
sinorte:
Some few years ago, I missed out on the opportunity of partnering a friend on a betting business. Today, the guy has made it big from same business.

Same today, I am ready and capable, by God's grace of course, to pursue and invest in a business that has been top of my mind....a BUKA RESTAURANT. A restaurant that would accommodate people from various walks of life. But I am sincerely short of ideas.

I need someone, or people, that could share ideas with me...or possibly partner with me.

Please note, a buka restaurant is not highly capital intensive like that. So let's work with a modest project.
HI, I sent u a PM
Pls respond
Thanks
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by sinorte: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
misspetit:

HI, I sent u a PM
Pls respond
Thanks

I replied your message
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by docchuks(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Starting A Modern Buka Restaurant by Mariangeles(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2020
sinorte:

Hi...
Did you start the business eventually? How successful are you now in the business?

(1) (Reply)

Pampers Business / How To Start A Profitable Shoe Manufacturing Company / Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.