Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria (6482 Views)

Paypal Nigeria 2020: / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / [SELL] Virtual Credit Card (paypal, Amazon, Ebay) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Few days ago I opened a thread complaining about Access Bank Card not working on PayPal Nigeria after trying to link my Access Master Card to my PayPal Nigeria account.
Then I was advised to use the Access Visa Card
And that it is only the Visa Card that is working.

Then I quickly applied for Access Visa card and linked it to my PayPal account.
And yes, it worked!

The Access Visa Card is now linked to my Nigeria PayPal account.

However, confirming the Card is now a challenge because I can't find the 4 digits Code from PayPal on my account statement.

It is the 4 digits code from PayPal that will be used to confirm the card.
According to PayPal, the 4 digits code will be found on my card statement.

I've gone to the bank where the card was issued, requesting for my card statement. But they told me there is nothing like card statement. That I can only request for account statement.
They gave me my account statement, but the code is not there. I even showed them the email from PayPal. But they were unable to help me out.

I don't know if there is a Access Bank staff here with knowledge on this?
How can I get my Access Bank Visa Card statement, or card transaction history?

If you have successfully linked your Access Bank Visa Card to PayPal Nigeria, how do you get the 4 digits code from PayPal to confirm your card?

Pls help a brother.
Thank you.

CC Bookiemart01

2 Likes

Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by Dilama(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
CosmicJames:
Few days ago I opened a thread complaining about Access Bank Card not working on PayPal Nigeria after trying to link my Access Master Card to PayPal Nigeria account.

And yes, it worked!

However, confirming the Card is now a challenge because I can't find the 4 digits Code from PayPal on my account statement.

I've gone to the bank where the card was issued, requesting for my card statement. But they told me there is nothing like card statement. That I can only request for account statement. I even showed them the email from PayPal. But they were unable to help me out.

For those of you that have successfully linked your Access Bank Visa Card to PayPal Nigeria, how do you get the 4 digits code from PayPal to confirm your card?

Pls help a brother.
Thank you.

CC Bookiemart01

Four digit code can only be sent to your mobile number used in registering your PayPal account. But what is sent to your bank account that is connected to your card is two mini deposit from PayPal. Not a code. PayPal don't send code to your account. They only send two small deposit. So recheck your bank statement and u shid find two separate small amount deposited by PayPal. That is what u will be able to use to confirm your card.
But if there is any changes that I'm not aware of, then i guess other gurus in the house can come and help clarify better.
I hope this helps.
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dilama:

Four digit code can only be sent to your mobile number used in registering your PayPal account. But what is sent to your bank account that is connected to your card is two mini deposit from PayPal. Not a code. PayPal don't send code to your account. They only send two small deposit. So recheck your bank statement and u shid find two separate small amount deposited by PayPal. That is what u will be able to use to confirm your card.
But if there is any changes that I'm not aware of, then i guess other gurus in the house can come and help clarify better.
I hope this helps.
Okay. Let me check.
Thanks a lot
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dilama:

I hope this helps.
I've checked.
There is nothing like that.
PayPal even withdraw a small amount from my account and promise to refund it once I confirmed the card with the code they sent.
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Still on it.
No solution in sight yet
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by Ammc(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
CosmicJames:

I've checked.
There is nothing like that.
PayPal even withdraw a small amount from my account and promise to refund it once I confirmed the card with the code they sent.

In the small amount withdrew is the code. For example, you will see something like pp*1234code in the description.

access)))Debit Alert
Amt: NGN 715.65 dr
Acc: 071****220
Desc: PP*1234CODE 4029357733
Time: 07/10/17 @08:03 AM
Bal: NGN *********
#SaveToday

It is the 1234 that PayPal needs.

I hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ammc:

In the small amount withdrew is the code. For example, you will see something like pp*1234code in the description.

access)))Debit Alert
Amt: NGN 715.65 dr
Acc: 071****220
Desc: PP*1234CODE 4029357733
Time: 07/10/17 @08:03 AM
Bal: NGN *********
#SaveToday

It is the 1234 that PayPal needs.

I hope it helps
Thanks bro.
The alert I got looks very similar to this one you posted here.
However, the code is not included.
This thing is unfortunately stressing me.
I don't understand why?

Here is the alert I got:

access>>>Debit Alert
Amt: NGN 715.65 Dr
Acc: 072****082
Desc: 4029357733 00LU
Time: 21/03/18 @03:38 PM
Bal: NGN ....
#SaveToday
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by Ammc(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
CosmicJames:

Thanks bro.
The alert I got looks very similar to this one you posted here.
However, the code is not included.
This thing is unfortunately stressing me.
I don't understand why?

Here is the alert I got:

access>>>Debit Alert
Amt: NGN 715.65 Dr
Acc: 072****082
Desc: 4029357733 00LU
Time: 21/03/18 @03:38 PM
Bal: NGN ....
#SaveToday

Before the 402 lies your answer. Did you check your statement of account?
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ammc:

Before the 402 lies your answer. Did you check your statement of account?
I did o. But the code is not there too.
It is this same 402....that is there.
Attached is a picture of the account statement.
This transaction happened on the 21/3/2018

Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by iyke1989(m): 1:02am On Jan 06, 2019
Any solution to this yet?
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by geequ(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Have you resolve this issue and how ? I'm having the same issue presently .
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by geequ(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
CosmicJames:
Few days ago I opened a thread complaining about Access Bank Card not working on PayPal Nigeria after trying to link my Access Master Card to my PayPal Nigeria account.

And yes, it worked!

I've gone to the bank where the card was issued, requesting for my card statement. But they told me there is nothing like card statement. That I can only request for account statement.
They gave me my account statement, but the code is not there. I even showed them the email from PayPal. But they were unable to help me out.

If you have successfully linked your Access Bank Visa Card to PayPal Nigeria, how do you get the 4 digits code from PayPal to confirm your card?

Pls help a brother.
Thank you.

CC Bookiemart01

were you able to solve this issue and how ?
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
geequ:

were you able to solve this issue and how ?
Yes. Through their Twitter handle.
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by geequ(m): 5:45am On Feb 07, 2019
CosmicJames:

Yes. Through their Twitter handle.

can you please share the things they told you to do with me
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
geequ:

can you please share the things they told you to do with me
Contact them on Twitter and they will fix the problem you are having faster
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by awoofawoo: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
CosmicJames:

seems your code was there all this while..... 00LU is your code lol
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by Dreydoe(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
CosmicJames:

contact who on twitter.. paypal or accessbank? i cant see any code or any message from paypal to confirm the code? do i have to go request for my bank statment before i see paypl code?
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by CosmicJames(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dreydoe:
contact who on twitter.. paypal or accessbank? i cant see any code or any message from paypal to confirm the code? do i have to go request for my bank statment before i see paypl code?
Contact Access Bank on Twitter
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by KingstonDome: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2019
CosmicJames:

Contact Access Bank on Twitter

Bro, please do.you withdraw into your PayPal regularly without getting blocked. How did you do it
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by peterincredible: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
KingstonDome:

Bro, please do.you withdraw into your PayPal regularly without getting blocked. How did you do it
pls my guy am in the same shoe as u have u rectified yours if yes how did u do it? all those customer care at the bank cant help me infact they dont even understand what am saying
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by iamsiddik(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
KingstonDome:

You can own a verified Nigeria PayPal. That receive and you will be able to withdraw from the PayPal. So you won't have to be afraid of been blocked. Because you using Nigeria account. Also any one having issues on how to withdraw from your PayPal or how to add your card. There's a better card for withdrawing in Nigeria. can contact me on 080 5171 4370.
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by Junior360(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
CosmicJames:

And yes, it worked!

Pls help a brother.
Thank you.

CC Bookiemart01

I went through the same situation that I even removed my visa debit card. But then after quite a while, when logging in my online account, checking my online statement,
Paypal did send the four digit code. After one month.
Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by Junior360(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Junior360:

I went through the same situation that I even removed my visa debit card. But then after quite a while, when logging in my online account, checking my online statement,
Finally, a solution. In order to get your 4 digit code, you need to visit the access bank site and look for their contact support email to send your paypal card verification issue or call them directly with their contact numbers. If your email sent fails, they will actually track it and call you directly. They will ask you a few questions to confirm your bank account with them. They will finally give tell you your verification code smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Problem Confirming Access Visa Card Paypal Nigeria by bluefilm: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Junior360:

Wow!

I'm facing the same challenge right now.

Are you saying I should wait for about a month before Paypal will send the 4-Digit code?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Profitable Shoe Manufacturing Company / Pampers Business / 2019 Budget: Fears Heighten As OPEC Cuts Production Quota, Oil Price Slides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.