Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Please Shed More Light - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Shed More Light (700 Views)

There Is Vacancy In Destined Shed Global Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Shed More Light by yinkus4u2c(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
angry You see both young and old working in d admin in foreign countries but y it is otherwise here in Nigeria isnt clear to me yet you see dem old and due here...

if u av any idea...pls share
Re: Please Shed More Light by andyanders: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
angry You see both young and old working in d admin in foreign countries but y it is otherwise here in Nigeria isnt clear to me yet you see dem old and due here...

if u av any idea...pls share

Corruption is the answer. You find it very difficult to understand the kind of old folks we have in this country. Most of our leaders do not reason to think of the future of the citizenry or the youths in this country, unlike other developed country. They love to re-circle same old folks or their children in the system. You go to a bank like UBA and Union banks, you find people almost 60 yrs still working as tellers. I got so mad one day they I had to talk to the manager in anger because the banking hall was crowded and taking verification by these old men was a very big task for them as they kept adjusting their glasses in order to very just a check presented for cashing thereby having people stranded.Too bad.
Re: Please Shed More Light by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
andyanders:

Corruption is the answer. You find it very difficult to understand the kind of old folks we have in this country. Most of our leaders do not reason to think of the future of the citizenry or the youths in this country, unlike other developed country. They love to re-circle same old folks or their children in the system. You go to a bank like UBA and Union banks, you find people almost 60 yrs still working as tellers. I got so mad one day they I had to talk to the manager in anger because the banking hall was crowded and taking verification by these old men was a very big task for them as they kept adjusting their glasses in order to very just a check presented for cashing thereby having people stranded.Too bad.

tnx for ur prompt response smiley
Re: Please Shed More Light by AreaFada2: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just like in politics, young ones are not groomed for responsibility, so old people keep doing the jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know The Dresscode Required When Going For An Interview In An Engrng Coy / International Group Of Companies Recruitment (6 Positions) / Vacancy:customer Service/aftersales Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.