Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Think These Scammers Are Learners. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think These Scammers Are Learners. (693 Views)

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Beware Of The Latest Technique By Internet Scammers / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think These Scammers Are Learners. by toys2seven(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
So I was going through my official email and I got this mail. I had a few time on my hand and I just used that to reply the learner who sent me the mail.
Here goes:

> On February 17, 2015 at 2:52 PM bank zenith <zenithbankteller@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> Dear Account Holder,
>
> Your ATM Debit card will be De-activated in 24hours if not
> re-activated under the new security Banking platform to enable you
> transact cashless policy and also to prevent your Bank Account from
> being compromised.
>
> To RE-ACTIVATE your ATM card
>
> CLICK HERE: http://zenithactivaltion.7uw.net/zbnk/index.html
>
> Failure to Re-activate your ATM/Debit card now! on the new security
> platform will render your bank account temporarily disabled from our
> database.
>
> Kindly move message to inbox in found in your spam/junk folders to
> enable you access the link.
>
> Thank You
> QuickTeller Team.

And my reply?
Here goes:

Thanks Quick Teller Team.
I'm only replying this mail cos I'm a bit less busy. My internet security settings is top notch, and of the highest settings. So, render my ATM useless if you can. I'll simply walk to the counter and carry out my transactions.
Have a nice day and my regards to the head of the team. You guys a doing a terrific good job.

Bye.

p.s: Kindly delete my mail off your directory before I put on my hacking gloves, hunt you down and hand whoever sent this stupid mail to the EFCC cos you can't see me.
One more mail and it's gonna be a battle only one person will win- and go home happy.
Thanks.

Scammers are getting dumper and I hope no one will fall for this one in particular. If you've recieved any mail like this pls don't blink twice before you delete it.

Thanks y'all and have a good day.
Re: I Think These Scammers Are Learners. by Tundenoni(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
the email address tho'
Re: I Think These Scammers Are Learners. by toys2seven(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't mind them. Funny enough, I don't even have a Zenith bank account.
Re: I Think These Scammers Are Learners. by kestolove95(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Abg tell us wia u have account make we resend d mail... grin God safe dem sae no b me...I for so insult dem en..foools dumb scammers
Re: I Think These Scammers Are Learners. by twentyk(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
believe me SCAMMERS are not DUMP...obviously the OP is a pro and didnt fall for the bait....but do you honestly believe every one is a pro...
Re: I Think These Scammers Are Learners. by bedfordng(m): 3:13am On Feb 20, 2015
many people still falls for this.funny enough, they mostly send the mails randomly to anyone regardless whether you have an account with any bank in particular

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Truck As Big As This For Immediate Work. / Be Your Own Boss / You Can Not Be Online For Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.