Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? (822 Views)

Anti-Zionist Jews Burning The Israeli Flag [PHOTO] / Why Are Jews So Powerful? / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? by blackspade(m): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2009
I ran across this website after following a link from another site, and what I read was something I truly didn't expect.

I'm not the type to be seriously into conspiracy theories, so I'm not going to say all this stuff is true, it's just interesting.

I truly recommend reading this, it will without a doubt open your mind to things you'll never have thought of. This piece was written in February of last year, and what it predicted what would happen now makes it even more eerie.

http://www.henrymakow.com/are_jews_being_set_up_for_anot.html

Many things in this world we know very little about. undecided

Note- the author of this site is Jewish himself.
Re: Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? by scottN(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2009
Hmmm I had actually thought that Illuminati were a bunch of intellects mainly scientists whose point of views esp World Creation and Existence of Matter contradicted the early churches'. Tho' i knew they infiltrated the Masons, Govt and the Financial Industries but this one's just crazy.
Re: Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? by Muza(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2009
The world will not end until the Israelis have been defeated
Re: Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2009
Muza:

yeah we already know this was mohammad's dying words.

Is that why HAMAS, egged on by 2-faced muslims here, are struggling to destroy Israel under the guise of "occupation"? At least we thank you for being honest.
Re: Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? by morpheus24: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2009
Muza:

And Arabs have been chased back to Arabia!
Re: Are Jews Being Set Up For Another Holocaust? by sleekp1: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
This is hoping a good solution can be found once-and-for-all.

(1) (Reply)

World Bids Farewell To 'bush-isms' / Couple Overpayed By Bank On The Run / Obama To Add Venezuela To Terror-sponsor List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.