Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Seun What's The Meaning Of This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun What's The Meaning Of This? (793 Views)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / Funny Indeed: New Meaning Of Buhari In The Oxford Dictionary [must Read] / Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Seun What's The Meaning Of This? by GenBloodykiller: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
I just got ban now for no reason

I reported a cloned moniker barcaniista and seun baned me for cloning instead

It's not that am afraid of ban but am so annoyed now because i was banned for nothing.

Since today and also being in a lenten period i have tried to avoid any form of bully.

Mr seun i demand an unban to my moniker Adolfhitler and also demand an apology

Thanks

Cc

Seun
Ngwakwe
Obinoscopy
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Mukina2

Re: Seun What's The Meaning Of This? by GenBloodykiller: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015

(1)

Helicopters Deliver Apology Messages From Boko Haram / FG Plotting To “create” A Fake Shekau – APC / I Will Stop Multiple Taxation In Lagos Markets - Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.