Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods (888 Views)

Fayose Blasts Falana, APC’S Sycophantic Lawyer - Viviangist.com / Why I Don't Believe Biafran Protesters Killed Viviangist Sister / viviangist please show us a picture of your sister before she died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
The way her post hit frontpage this days is alarming.
Modes practically ignore all other thread that carries the same news that she post, blogs that first post the same news with her;hence favouring her by pushing her post to frontpage.
The worst is that she pick most of her news from linders blog.
Seun have to checkmate the excess of his mode.
Nairaland belongs to all, pls competition brings innovation and quality.
If your modes keep up pushing her post to front page (giving her monopoly to frontpage) it will scare other bloggers who has genuine Content to post.

1 Like

Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Let other bloggers be scared, who cares.

Badbelle undecided
Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by agarawu23(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
Make I talk on behalf of seun and the mods cheesy

I don't think she gat anything to do with them. We have a lot of bloggers here too who make FP on daily basis but seems some aren't getting paid that's why she is now leading in the hustle cheesy

The fastest finger is the main hustle for bloggers trying to draw traffic from Nl now.
Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
firstEVA:

Badbelle undecided

I gues u are the same VIVIANGIST.... Because she Operate with deferent monica thereby breaking the rules here... embarassed
firstEVA:

Badbelle undecided

I gues u are the same VIVIANGIST.... Because she Operate with deferent monica thereby breaking the rules here...

1 Like

Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by FreeGlobe(f): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
funbox:

I gues u are the same VIVIANGIST.... Because she Operate with deferent monica thereby breaking the rules here...
why are you jealous? Whats your business? Why are human beings just silly, petty and wicked? Mods should please lock this useless thread

1 Like

Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
funbox:

I gues u are the same VIVIANGIST.... Because she Operate with deferent monica thereby breaking the rules here... embarassed

no I am not. Hypertension will kill youu for nothing.
Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
But how come her blog hit front page like about more than 5 times a day.?
FirstEVA and FreeGlob keep shot up and dont derail the thread

2 Likes

Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
lalasticlala!
Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
Stupid vivinagist opening different accounts to post stupid news Nd mods push it to front page. Seun which way na?

1 Like

Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by ernesty20(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
coollabman:
lalasticlala!
why u come dey call lala nah?
Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
ernesty20:
why u come dey call lala nah?

lol! grin he fit offer some explanation
Re: Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
Exactly I'm getting pissed too!

I ve nothing against her but all her post makes FP with different monikers

As if that isn't enough. She is FTC in her post.

Na only her dey here?
Is she a super-mod?

(1)

Remeber What France Has Done / Re: 106 Dead/missing Nigerian Soldiers. Any Updates From Shadow Cabinet? / Biafra Is Dead And Buried – Akinjide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.