Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And (4694 Views)

16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini / Grammys 2015: And The Nominees Are…sam Smith, Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And by satinosdiary: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Newspaper Directory A 20-year-old Spanish artist David Lopera paints celebrities and makes them either fat or pregnant women using photoshop then he sells them to people. He transformed Kim K, Katy Perry, Iggy Azalea, Mila Kunis, Rita Ora and Jennifer Lawrence to fat women to show that full figured women are sexier. He sells the altered images to men who like fat women – and have crushes on these celebs.
In his word; Men are always writing to me asking if I can make their celebrities crushes look a bit fatter.Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence and Kim Kardashian are some of the most popular requests I get.'These women look much better when they're overweight,'Look at my pictures and you will see that big is beautiful,' says Mr Lopera, who says plump is always more attractive than stick thin.
'For example, Mila Kunis is much sexier with chunky thighs and a bulging belly that hangs around her waist.Mr Lopera, who is in a relationship with a 'plump' woman himself, says that he, like his clients, thinks the famous faces look better with extra weight.

See the photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/check-out-funny-fat-transformation.html

Re: Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And by jessiecah(f): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jesu...warris this?? It fits Kim sha

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii On Set With Rita Dominic. Who Fine Pass Who? / Meet Nollywood Actress Who Does not Wear Expensive Clothes / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.