Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

"Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed (4688 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by Ritzy10(f): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Actress and author Chika ‘Nancy’ Ike has been called by trolls on Instagram for her seductive outfit. The gorgeous actress who recently launched her first book shared some eye-catchy photos on Instagram and her fans and followers attacked her terribly for exposing her body.

“…this does not make any sense” a follower said.
” You have no respect for womanhood that is why you are showing us your lose Bosom which the oldest woman in my village is better than”
said another.

And one went as far as asking, her to go and get married for the sake of her ‘wicker’ Bosom …
Chika Ike is a prolific Nigerian actress, television personality, producer, businesswoman, philanthropist, and a former model.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/go-get-married-your-boobs-are-getting-weaker-chika-ike-gets-slammed/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by Airforce01(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wicker or Weaker? lipsrsealed

Olosho don't marry on time till all her selling points becomes weak.. then she would look for one unlucky guy to tie down with pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by Peter5694(m): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:
Wicker or Weaker? lipsrsealed

Olosho don't marry on time till all her selling points becomes weak.. then she would look for one unlucky guy to tie down with pregnancy.
Airforce go marry her na...shebi you dey find Igbo girl lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by Airforce01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Peter5694:
Airforce go marry her na...shebi you dey find Igbo girl lipsrsealed
You want David Mark to set me up ?

Abi you no know sey Chika ike , na food for David mark .

And erm, I'm not searching .

6 Likes

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by OneCorner: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
And dz is news

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by itspzpics(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol
Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by nazablossom(f): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wicker indeed undecided. Serves her right anyways.

He who gathers ant infested firewood, invites lizards for a feast.
Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by GOFRONT(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
angry

So Chika Ike na David Mark food

Genevieve na Atiku food

Who com be Saraki food?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by huzal: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
THIS ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN PRINCESS IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TRUE LOVE AND SHE WILL BE ON

THE HOT SEAT TONIGHT!

Miss Ayo believes in true love despite all the heartbreaks and this is how briefly herself describe in her own

words....

"I am Taiwo Ayo, a young Digital Media Marketing Executive who also has a thing for business development.

Dancing makes me happy and I feel like and I am Beyonce when singing in the bathroom. (lol, weird I know). I love

meeting new people and I think chatting is quite stressful. I have a thing for helping teens discover themselves

and I believe everyone can work towards being the change they want to see around them and in the world too.

I feel I can be a lil difficult to know but never easily forgotten!".....phew, this pretty lady is truly on a

'romantiliouciously' love wantintin level

So tonight, ask her all the questions you want to ask her because she believes that just like a couple that

recently met and got married on our Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians/Africans wherever they may be, true

love will find and locate her!

TIME IS EXACTLY 7.45PM TONIGHT ON THE ‘HOT SEAT’ SESSION OF OUR MATCHMAKING WEBSITE

Want to be matchmade with your own true love? Sign up on the Authentic Platform of Love and it is absolutely

FREE! (NOTE the Admins manually do verifications of all sign-ups because on platform like this, unserious ones

are also on the prowl - tens of married men who still looking for 'kpekus' have been caught and embarrassed from

the platform BECAUSE we mean serious business of matchmaking our registered and verified members with serious

partners and their emotional and physical well-being ARE OUR NO. 1 PRIORITY!)

YOU WONT BE VERIFIED OR MATCHMADE IF YOU DON’T INPUT YOUR CORRECT DETAILS!

Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by nikkypearl(f): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Meaningless thread!

*spits* angry
Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by Bacteriologist(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
What right do some people think they have to dictate to others how to live life?
Re: "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed by KingLennon(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Get a Husband or a Baby daddy grin

(1) (Reply)

Justin Timberlake Caught ‘cheating’ On Wife W/ Black Actress!! (pics) / Arsenal Striker, Theo Walcott Marries Childhood Sweetheart In Fairytale Wedding. / Nadia Buari TWINS Pictures REVEALED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.