Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) (67594 Views)

30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today / Fatal Accident Today Along Creek Road,Apapa(Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

1) Eya....odun e gan ni grin

2) I regretfully refuse your suggestions, hope you don't mind.

3) Touche, amoeba, touche.

4) In your dreams. But keep stroking yourself though cheesy

Pain! cheesy I'm just beginning to have fun!! Do you really think I'd employ someone despicable like you? I already once told you people like you aren't needed around, so don't think you'd get that here.....Try next firm. cheesy
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
MistadeRegal:

1) Pain! cheesy

2) I'm just beginning to have fun!!

3) Do you really think I'd employ someone despicable like you?

4) I already once told you people like you aren't needed around, so don't think you'd get that here.....

5) Try next firm. cheesy

1) Yes, pure and unadulterated pain for you grin

2) Touche, les slowpoke, touche.

3) Oh we all know that you don't have the capability to hire a team of fire ants to carry a cube of sugar. It's just interesting to see you falter.

4) Then, it's all settled then cheesy

5) I don't work for firms. But thank you for the unrequested suggestions though. Really grin
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
CityNG:

1) Yes, pure and unadulterated pain for you grin

2) Touche, les slowpoke, touche.

3) Oh we all know that you don't have the capability to hire a team of fire ants to carry a cube of sugar. It's just interesting to see you falter.

4) Then, it's all settled then cheesy

5) I don't work for firms. But thank you for the unrequested suggestions though. Really grin

Haha! I know you wanted me to fall for your cheap tricks in telling you about me but too dunce styles there dude, I'm not going to.
And about you not working for firms.....Story for the idols......I know people like you are in dire need of one slightest upportunity that came by. I know these because I have several counts of CV's I still have to go through when I'm very less busy.
And about the pain, the only one I feel is seeing how they throng one another at my gates in their hundreds for just one upportunity when only 4 to 5 people are needed! So tell that to someone like you and not me.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
MistadeRegal:

Haha! I know you wanted me to fall for your cheap tricks in telling you about me but too dunce styles there dude, I'm not going to.
And about you not working for firms.....Story for the idols......I know people like you are in dire need of one slightest upportunity that came by. I know these because I have several counts of CV's I still have to go through when I'm very less busy.
And about the pain, the only one I feel is seeing how they throng one another at my gates in their hundreds for just one upportunity when only 4 to 5 people are needed! So tell that to someone like you and not me.

What's a CV?

Have you considered using paragraphs?

I do like these elaborate stories that you weave though. It shows a pattern of a brain that is tainted by psychiatric drugs.

Isn't the pharmacy open yet? grin
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by vizion: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2015
CityNG:
This is why these guys died.

A lack of government oversight.

this is what happens in developed counties where the relevant agencies know their jobs.

here, FRSC is busy rolling out new number plates and drivers license, chasing private school owners on what color to spray their private vechicle.

We are used to having dullards incharge of most of our agencies, and yet we appalaud them because they our our kinsmens.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by Buhari1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
LAX89:

Actually, you need to learn a lot. 'Funny Enough' is NOT appropriate in this context, rather he should've used 'Sadly enough, or tragic enough'. But I do not blame you, English is NOT your first language, and you're a victim of a failed education system which has relegated your reasoning and knowledge base below that of an animal, very sad.

SEE DIS YEYE ENGLISH TEACHER EXCRETING PUTRID FECAL MATTER FROM HIS MALODOROUS MOUTH. YOU CANNOT USE "TRAGIC ENOUGH" IN A STATEMENT. "TRAGICALLY ENOUGH" IS THE CORRECT EXPRESSION.

THIS IS NAIRALAND.

MR ENGLISH LECTURER YOU BETTER GO TO UNIVERSITY OF AKPOS TO TEACH YOUR ENGLISH THERE.
Re: Fatal Accident Today In Abuja. (viewers Discretion Advised On Pics)) by cardoctor(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2023
No fighting here pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / 8 Nigerian Women That Own Rolls Royce (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.