Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi (3797 Views)

Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / All Apc Campaign Team To Move To Okirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
The Ikwerre Ninja of Port Harcourt and the fearless Lion of the Tribe of Ubima Rt Hon. Chibuike Amaechi met with various Party leaders in Port Harcourt today and declared that we are going back to campaign in Okirika LET THE HEAVENS FALL. He declared that they (PDP) may have all the guns, dynamites and security paraphernalia but all we have is GOD Almighty.

He said he is aware no opposition party has successfully campaigned in Okirika since 1983 (just heard that for the 1st tym today) without been visited with violence but APC in not in opposition in Rivers State and was determined to break that jinx.

Watch out for this thread....
APC campaign in Okirika reloading... As I shall be bringing u live pictures as it happens.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by simplemach(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Madman on rampage.the only thing this man needs at this moment is a big CHAIN.

13 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Akinsz: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Only a real madman will know a madman on rampage.
simplemach:
Madman on rampage

15 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
When does this coward becomes mad? Na wao. grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by garrix8: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nice one. Rivers people must not bow to the tyranny of Madam "Okrika - Jesus" and her house boy, Wike.

God bless Amaechi..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by lilprinze: 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amaechi the noise maker

4 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by bakila: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Waiting
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Glowstone(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
yea he can go back there, and comes back alive because of security but he is putting the citizen at risk when he knows there is no adequate security for them

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amaech, we are still waiting for you to call the names of those pastors that were given the 6billion naira bribe, else you will continue to remain a coward.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well violence is not always the answer...oga ameachi pls let peace reign let madam have her say this time so that lives won't be lost again
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
simplemach:
in fact, all apc supporters needs to be chained. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by simplemach(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
lol, gbam!

4 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by dmjinc(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
am with you on this grin grin
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Chigold101(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Glowstone:
yea he can go back there, and comes back alive because of security but he is putting the citizen at risk when he knows there is no adequate security for them
Amaechi is looking more blood to pour on the altars of APC as their cheif (priest) driver.

I pity fools that will go there with Amaechi cos they will die for nothing...

3 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by isi4(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
He once said the President can't use a particular stadium and also said he will lead a protest should elections be postponed......I luv dis guy, just like Fidelity Bank, he always keep to his words!!!
Always always. grin

6 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good development. Okirikans must be delivered from the shackles of shepopotamus.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
All Jonathanians are IGNORANCE.. And I don't blame them. They are just Like Fani Kayode..

____ "They are poor nigerians; Give them money and they will support you" --- Dat quote fit all jonathanians

They are supporting Oga Jona because they are gainning 1or2 things from that thief--

Jonathan should kindly tell us 'how and why' #20trillion naira got missing... Meanwhile, #2trillion will provide nigeria with 24/7 electricity..

VOTE FOR CHANGE

#march4buhari

THANKS AS YOU CHANGE THE CLUELESS 1

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Okirika is one of the most hostile places to campaign In Nigeria.
However Amaechi today made it clear that he once chased Ateke Tom out of Okirika and captured the evil okichiri shrine he was using even when the Rivers State Police Commissioner (the current IGP) insisted it was impossible to go into Okirika back then in Dec 2007.

With Amaechi once he says he is going somewhere nothing will stop him and as usual will always come out victorious.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Watching in HD.
This reminds me of the fairytale feud between a herbalist and a sacrificial cock. The cock is boasting, the herbalist is boasting. Who will use the other for sacrifice remains to be seen
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by stinggy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
When does this coward becomes mad? Na wao. grin

Coward? Do you even know the word means? I doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by S2kluv: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
Na u nd your families wil go chained for kirikiri.

Starting frm march 28

3 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Qiewz11:
Watching in HD.
This reminds me of the fairytale feud between a herbalist and a sacrificial cock. The cock is boasting, the herbalist is boasting. Who will use the other for sacrifice remains to be seen
This is not a boast. Last year I opened a thread where I informed people that despite the attack on Save Rivers Movement - (SRM a group owned by Senator Magnus Abe) in Ogoni by hoodlums Amaechi insisted that the rally must repeated and this tym around he lead the march into Ogoni.
That thread was lost when Nairaland was attacked.
There were a lot of doubting Thomases like u.

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Coward? Do you even know the word means? I doubt undecided
then you that know it should tell me.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
S2kluv:
Na u nd your families wil go chained for kirikiri.

Starting frm march 28
na lie. grin we go continue our enjoyment.grin
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by obiak4(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amechi all the way but wait if am going with you i need your wife and children to be at the front so i know we are all in it together.
hope you will do that for me that just what i need
opari
politician decieving ppl since the time of adam n eve

3 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Frankiss44(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na Dakuku I dey sorry for... Because this time around senior men go fall
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Mylove55(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
simplemach:
is it a crime to campaigh in pej village?to tell her pple how wicked she is,and how she and gej is mad.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by SOUNDKING: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Glowstone:
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by UnknownT: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
He said no opposition party had campaigned in Okrika since 1983? Was there no opposition party in 2011 when he was contesting for 2nd term? He didn't deem it fit to allow the opposition then to break that jinx? Can I be allowed to say what goes around comes around. Though I don't support violence, APC losing Okrika and Ogu/Bolo LGAs may not make them lose the entire election, they better play safe oh. He who fights and runs away lives to campaign another day

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Pebcak: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
On your mark get set!!! let us go !!!

6 Likes

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by stinggy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
then you that know it should tell me.

Refer to the dictionary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes / All Politicians Have Forgotten This "MUST SEE PHOTO" / Christians Should Be Happy That CRK Was Removed From The Curriculum. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.