Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes (3796 Views)

Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by adeniranfam(f): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FBzQOQxCVRE/VgenJTIwM5I/AAAAAAABioM/FX3J3R1Caog/s400/OBJ%2B1.jpg[/img]
President Mohammadu Buhari on Saturday held a secret meeting with former President Olusegun Obasanjo in New York in a bid to calm the tension going on in the All Progressive Congress (APC) over the ordeal of the controversial Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

The meeting which was held behind closed door at the Millennium Plaza Hotel in New York lasted for about 45 minutes.

Sources who were part of the meeting at its early minutes before being excused said that the former president had called the protocol officers of President Buhari to schedule the talks in order to plead for a soft landing for Saraki.

However, former Ekiti State governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, was sighted at the door of the room where the meeting took place, and all efforts to speak with him proved futile as he was busy struggling with security men who repeatedly stopped him from gaining entry.

All efforts by newsmen to speak with Obasanjo on his way to his hotel after the meeting met a brick wall as his security men prevented any interview from taking place.

Obasanjo even had to caution his security men that: “E fi won s’ile”, meaning “leave them alone”.
source: http://afribreeze.com/thread-26.html

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by munchfani: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
PMB, STAY AWAY FROM AREMU.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
WTF!!! I never count 500,000 naira at my Age like this .... But your child of how many years has up to 720million naira in their account

BIA, SARAKI START PREPARATION FOR JAIL OOO....

Ibori is waiting for a roommate

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by ENIGMA11(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ehn! d guy man sabi beg? i thought he was full of ego and pride. frog don c how d oil hot now e dey look for wu go give am lift frm d frying pan...!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by moffat(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
How possible is this threat president begging president scam news

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Johnnoah1st: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
third to comment
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by fromnigeria(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
allright
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
munchfani:
e don do you oooo why u collet my FTC grin
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by likila: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
buhari is looking for a soft landing.
the brainless dullard of daura has boxed himself into a corner.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by ENIGMA11(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
moffat:
How possible is even thread president begging presents scam news
Pls.translate d meaning of your post.
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by GMan650(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
sad

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Cope1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
politics d more u look d less u see. na dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by IamPatriotic(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't take these lazy bloggers seriously, they're lazy and mischievous, regardless. no problem, provided Obasanjo is only pleading for his soft landing and not outright pardon, it's not out of place.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by GudluckIBB(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigeria Media Sha!

The meeting was held behind closed door, the person that would have been there was bounced by security men and he was busy struggling with them to gain entry.

........So who now leaked the information about the meeting out to the media?

I don't believe this News!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
likila:
buhari is looking for a soft landing.
the brainless dullard of daura has boxed himself into a corner.
the most senseless Post I have ever seen, where did u see buharu begging ur brain must have been configured upsidedown agbaya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by moffat(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
ENIGMA11:
Pls.translate d meaning of your post.
typing error grin
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by otr1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
It won't happen. His case has already been decided.
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by datola: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abeg, begi begi e no no good o in this matter because we are talking of billions of dollars of Nigerian commonwealth.
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Barjoy: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Need a house for rent within you location all available no need for too long far story/student/family.location like ikeja lekki yaba student
student selfcon at yaba and maintainance feel/#70
benin/ekosodin triumpant barrack obama and maintainance/#60
abuja 3bedroomflat in all location/#200
lagos 3bedroomflat in all location /#150
this are government house we giving for rent within nigeria only
call me miss joy on 08032894850

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by potolistic(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol.....

Now that's funny!!
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by seankay(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
if Saraki is found guilty,he should be prosecuted cos he's not different from other Nigerians they are prosecuted for their actions. Nobody should be above the law and also be given preferential treatment
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by blackfase(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
And how would anybody kno d thrust of their discussion? D title says "closed door meeting". They culd hav discussed anything from d ministerial list to d next inec's head. Never believe everything you read people.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by brodalikeme(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
PMB if you want to succeed pls I beg you in the name of God to avoid Obasanjo like a plague. He is a bad influence and will only bring you trouble, moreover he has had his time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Singing...Babalawo mo wa bebe.......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by QTEST007(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Must every meeting be about saraki?

INSINUATIONS

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by Electronzeez(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
All this kuli kuli and garri journalism self.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by nikkiking(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by nawtibownie: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerian politics pissing me off since 1505BC.
Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by criminalmindz: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerian media, lies everyday

1 Like

Re: Saraki Begs Obasanjo To Help Talk To Buhari; OBJ Intervenes by tuniski: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
john4reala:
WTF!!! I never count 500,000 naira at my Age like this .... But your child of how many years has up to 720million naira in their account

BIA, SARAKI START PREPARATION FOR JAIL OOO....

Ibori is waiting for a roommate
see pain! Perhaps your parents should have been political juggernauts too. Anyway, saraki still senate president and him going to jail will have a damaging effect on. Apc/buhari u can bank it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Politicians Have Forgotten This "MUST SEE PHOTO" / Names Of Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger Delta / Breaking News: Fani Kayode To Support Nnamdi Kanu At IPOB Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.