Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Please Your Help Is Urgently Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Your Help Is Urgently Needed! (363 Views)

Please Your Advise Is Urgently Needed!! / Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? / Help Is Urgently Needed Against Dark Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Help Is Urgently Needed! by Supplanter(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please, If you're a doctor or you know of any good hospital in Lagos within Ikorodu and it's axis,kindly help me. My lovely wife has an ovarian cyst after a scan,the result shows that the size of the ovarian cyst is 4.7 by 3.5 cm and she's also suffering from Appendix and it's causing her severe pain now. I need your help to tell me how much it's going to cost to get an operation done on her for both and kindly tell me the name of the hospital.I shall really be very grateful for your kind gesture.

(1) (Reply)

Brainfire / What You Want To Do / Buy Your Dangote Cement At A Low Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.