Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? (18361 Views)

Babe Said This Is Not A Bleaching Soap Oo / Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin / Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
I have been using Caro white cream for a very long time now, yesterday I meet a friend who told that am bleaching, I told him that am naturally fair in complexion, he later ask which cream am using I said Caro white he burst out laughing that Caro white is a bleaching cream.
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
roseval:
I have been using Caro white cream for a very long time now, yesterday I meet a friend who told that am bleaching, I told him that am naturally fair in complexion, he later ask which cream am using I said Caro white he burst out laughing that Caro white is a bleaching cream.
No, it isnt. Its a GROWING cream. Use it continously and you would see yourself taller than the tallest human.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by mejai(m): 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
yes
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

No, it isnt. Its a GROWING cream. Use it continously and you would see yourself taller than the tallest human.
Pls if u don't have anything tangible to say just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
mejai:
yes
even if you don't mixed it with anything?
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by delishpot: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
What are the properties of the said creme? My brother was once using pears baby lotion and it made his skin fresh and toned even a pal of mine had the same result too with the Original pears baby lotion. They both looked janded after a few months of use. Some cremes just love some people's skin and so it does wonders to the look while for some others those same creams would make them look like burnt Plantain.
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
delishpot:
Did you notice any extra fairness to your skin?
nope am just normal
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by delishpot: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
roseval:
nope am just normal

I modified my post if you can give us the ingredients that would be nice.
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
delishpot:
What are the properties of the said creme? My brother was once using pears baby lotion and it made his skin fresh and toned even a pal of mine had the same result too with the Original pears baby lotion. They both looked janded after a few months of use. Some cremes just love some people's skin and so it does wonders to the look while for some others those same creams would make them look like burnt Plantain.
my dear my skin is just plain no blemish
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by KINGinVAHALA: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
roseval:
Pls if u don't have anything tangible to say just shut up
You must be very stvpid.

Are you mad? or all the nuts in your bleach head has loosed?
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
delishpot:

I modified my post if you can give us the ingredients that would be nice.
ingredients of the cream? Petrolatum, mineral oil, stearic acid, glycerin, methyl etc
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
caro white is a bleaching cream, it contains hydroquinone.....infact any cream that contains hydroquinone is a bleaching cream.. rather use jergens cream......

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You must be very stvpid.

Are you mad? or all the nuts in your bleach head has loosed?
u are D crazy one, better start to count rice if u don't have anything to do.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by delishpot: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
roseval:
ingredients of the cream? Petrolatum, mineral oil, stearic acid, glycerin, methyl etc
What are the etc? That etc may include something that could have bleaching effect.
Anyhoe, I found it contains hydroquinone. YES it is a bleaching cream
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
You heard Caro white and you are still asking if it bleaches..
Abeg there are lot of pressing issues in this country presently, caro white isn't even making the final list sef..

#JUSTICEFORESE
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
roseval:
u are D crazy one, better start to count rice if u don't have anything to do.
Yawn!
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by achinaboy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
good advert, anyway you look nice
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by roseval(f): 4:56pm On May 08, 2016
achinaboy:
good advert, anyway you look nice
Advert for what if I may asked
Re: Pls Help Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream? by fadekemitoyin: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream,hot chocolate cream,Abino skin maintenance, knuckle remover, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal whitening soap,and maintenance oil that will maintain your complexion. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191 (online training for how to make creams have commenced.just 2 weeks)

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help, I Love Drinking Black Bullet Drink. Does It Have Any Health Problem? / Cure For Weak Erection / Want To Remove Your Grey Hair Naturally? Then This Simple Tip Will Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.