Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno (3504 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Pro-Biafra Members & Their Flag Pictured In Front Of Trump Tower In New York. / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by agabakennedy: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Some Boko Haram insurgents and their vehicles were captured by the Nigerian army in Munguno in Borno state.

The area which was previously captured by Boko Haram insurgents was recaptured by the Nigerian army.

Here are the photos of the captured insurgents and their vehicles.

Source/See more photos: http:///amr12

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by AliWoods: 5:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Tis about time. I wished they had been allowed to do this ages ago, we wouldn't have been in this predicament. all the same, we are glad they are and hope they do even better
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by ionsman: 5:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Kudos the Nigerian Army. .....

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by okosodo: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Its only one person you are calling boko haram members. Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by xreal: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2015
my major concern is their source of fund.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by LOC1(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Their doom is closer than they can ever imagine
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by bewla(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Dont believe let them speak and tell us there side of d story i was once a victim of on lawful arrest in Lagos they call reading and they we are arm robbers

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by M4gunners: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
bewla:
Dont believe let them speak and tell us there side of d story i was once a victim of on lawful arrest in Lagos they call reading and they we are arm robbers
Did Lagos look like Munguno for ur eyes? Or did you have guns and this type of Toyota car am seeing here?

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by twentyk(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
i just want peace shikena...
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by Nuges11(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Kudos to them. What I have a problem with is why the Nigerian government had to wait till now.
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by agabakennedy: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
LOC1:
Their doom is closer than they can ever imagine
I pray so
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by rusher14: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Nuges11:
Kudos to them. What I have a problem with is why the Nigerian government had to wait till now.

Because even though we don't want to know the truth, somehow in all this, the government makes some gains- political and financial.

The truth would reveal itself someday

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by Jarexxx(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
See iin head..bastard! Kudos 2 em soldiers jawe
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by jerflakes(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Did Lagos look like Munguno for ur eyes? Or did you have guns and this type of Toyota car am seeing here?

No mind am.

Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by chinchong: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by Macmilla(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2015
bewla:
O man! This grammer of yours will set a dictionary on fire.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by hrykanu231(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
bewla:
bro, u were arrested for your grammar. who ever did that to you, was very right
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by Prosperousayo: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
COOL
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by izuch(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2015
bewla:
Get an education bros
Re: Pics Of Boko Haram Members +Their Cars Captured By The Nigerian Army In Munguno by BobiJoe: 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
IS this really for real?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Kicks As Obasanjo Suggests Soludo To Buhari As Finance Minister / A Thread To Laugh At Keneth Okonkwo. / My Presidential Candidate, PACT Convener Speaks About Olawepo Hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.