Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. (2295 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 5:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Gudmrng pals
pls i need matured advice. it all started on Tuesday nite at around 9pm.
i was told that my brother went to separate my cousins from fight.

instead of my cousin to leave he now acted in annoyance and starts destroying my fathers building and properties.

the incidence escalated i had to call police. after the police left without finding him.
he later came out and machet my brother.

advice pls.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2015
pls advice needed dnt just read n pass. cos am confuse.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by DWJOBScom(m): 5:57am On Feb 20, 2015
I really tried to read in order to assist you but to comprehend was the challenge.....
I could pick out a fight between brothers and the effort you took to stop the fight but couldn't get the right of it

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Why is it difficult for some young people to write or type words in full??

Reading your OP was painful for me I must confess.

Back to your topic:

I want to believe their parents are alive. Send them back from whence they came.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:
I really tried to read in order to assist you but to comprehend was the challenge.....
I could pick out a fight between brothers and the effort you took to stop the fight but couldn't get the right of it
my snr cousin acted in annoyance.
he left the person he was fighting with and face my brother that when to separate.
instead of him to fight my brother he now get into my fathers compound and start destroying things he even get to the point of cutting my bro.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2015
striktlymi:
Why is it difficult for some young people to write or type words in full??

Reading your OP was painful for me I must confess.

Back to your topic:

I want to believe their parents are alive. Send them back from whence they came.
well sorry for that.
the issue is instead of my cousin to fight if he wanted to fight rather he proceeded to destroy my fathers building. just because my brother separate their fight. if u were me what will you do?
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by vjsmiles: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2015
COULDNT COMPREHEND WHAT YOU WROTE HERE angry

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by DWJOBScom(m): 6:15am On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

he left the person he was fighting with and face my brother that when to separate.
instead of him to fight my brother he now get into my fathers compound and start destroying things he even get to the point of cutting my bro.

Oh that's sad - thanks for taking out time to explain
I hope your brother is fine and let the violent cousin be, he must have a history of violence so don't be bother
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Oh that's sad - thanks for taking out time to explain
I hope your brother is fine and let the violent cousin be, he must have a history of violence so don't be bother

hmmmn thanks but is painful
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by DWJOBScom(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

hmmmn thanks but is painful

Painful? Was he seriously hurt?
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by cococandy(f): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Aluminium glass?

What's that?
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Painful? Was he seriously hurt?
my brother is lying down unconscious. the police had to intervene before he was accepted by the private clinic around.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Op, so... What language is this, becuz I'm tool lazy rite now to decipher
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by ITbomb(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Who can translate the post in written English pls?
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by cococandy(f): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

my brother is lying down unconscious. the police had to intervene before he was accepted by the private clinic around.
sorry about that dear
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by DWJOBScom(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

Just stay positive and strong
You have our prayers - it will come out fine
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
Op, so... What language is this, becuz I'm tool lazy rite now to decipher
my cousin acted in annoyance and destroy our building just because my brother separate him from fight. if you are in my shoes what will you do?
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Just stay positive and strong
You have our prayers - it will come out fine
ok
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Meringe(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2015
This is a family issue, should be treated as one. The police is involved, allow them to do their job. They know what to do. Unless, you want to involve your extended family, by the way, are you cousins living with you guys or is that a village settings?
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by nsydear: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Meringe:
This is a family issue, should be treated as one. The police is involved, allow them to do their job. They know what to do. Unless, you want to involve your extended family, by the way, are you cousins living with you guys or is that a village settings?

my place is not a village per say.

His father is my dad step brother.

we all stay in different houses
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

Can you not spell in full, what is wrong with you? And ask those boys to leave the house.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Sijo01(f): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Your cousin destroyed your father's properties, matched your mother and you came to nl to report?...... Where were you when he was doing all these?........ What did you do to him?.......... Don't tell me he is still strolling around with his body parts complete......... Well, let me take it that you sent him to the hospital already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Your cousin destroyed your father's properties, matched your mother and you came to nl to report?...... Where were you when he was doing all these?........ What did you do to him?.......... Don't tell me he is still strolling around with his body parts complete......... Well, let me take it that you sent him to the hospital already.

Please, don't.

This sounds exciting, but the adrenaline rush and a simple miscalculation could make op become a murderer, and run for the rest of his life.

Op, all harm has been done, part ways with this cousin forever, I mean, forever! And just move on.

Solid fences make good neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Sijo01(f): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Imanuelle:

Please, don't.

This sounds exciting, but the adrenaline rush and a simple miscalculation could make op become a murderer, and run for the rest of his life.

Op, all harm has been done, part ways with this cousin forever, I mean, forever! And just move on.

Solid fences make good neighbours.

Any child who witness the mother been beating and choose to ask what causes the fight before defending the mother is a weakling.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Meringe(m): 8:53am On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

my place is not a village per say.

His father is my dad step brother.

we all stay in different houses
Sometimes people can be crazy. U guys should allow the police to their job and charge the guy with attempted murder, arson ,assault and public disturbance.
He will be begging for his life , next time, if he sees trouble, he will not get close. The police should declare him wanted asap.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Sijo01:

Any child who witness the mother been beating and choose to ask what causes the fight before defending the mother is a weakling.

I read that its his brother, not mother, but even at that, the best time to have done something was when the whole scene was still playing.

Its been hours now, the dust has settled, the opportunity is lost, they should move on.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Sijo01(f): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Imanuelle:

I read that its his brother, not mother, but even at that, the best time to have done something was when the whole scene was still playing.

Its been hours now, the dust has settled, the opportunity is lost, they should move on.

Ohhh, thought I saw mother. My bad.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
unconscious ke!
Wishing your brother a speedy recovery
and in future stay away from/put mental people in hospital instead of harbouring them around & hoping that they will suddenly be cured.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Sijo01:

Ohhh, thought I saw mother. My bad.

His mode of writing tho, twisted.
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

my cousin acted in annoyance and destroy our building just because my brother separate him from fight. if you are in my shoes what will you do?

Oh wow r u serious? I shouldve paid more attention to the story. Is he the incredible hulk?? Or do u mean destroyed as in he jus wrecked the interior?

Don't mind me, its my birrthday, I'm tipsy and ill ask weird questions if I want to.

Anyway... I would call the police to lock his arse up so he can cool down a bit n reflect on his actions, then... I would forgive and forget grin....................

After he pays for the damages!
Oya clap for me I'm awesome
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:

Daaaaaaaaaamn that nigg* got knocked out!!?? I thought that only happnd in movies cheesy
Re: My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
nsydear:
Gudmrng pals
pls i need matured advice. it all started on Tuesday nite at around 9pm.
i was told that my brother went to separate my cousins from fight.

instead of my cousin to leave he now acted in annoyance and starts destroying my fathers building and properties.

the incidence escalated i had to call police. after the police left without finding him.
he later came out and machet my brother.

advice pls.

He will machete you soon

(1) (Reply)

"Washing Machine Should Be Banned In Nigeria Because It's Making Women Lazy"-man / When Your Parents Have A Bad Marriage / 25 Manners Every Kid Should Know By Age 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.