Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja (78588 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Wizdray: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Come check my papa house

grin
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by CLEARINGAGENT: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Nigerians are homeless, others. In luxury. This is mere luxury.
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
My house is bigger and much expensive than that crap... cheesy
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by wemmieslim(f): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Nice edifice
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Fadelex(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2015
the only reason there is so much noise about that house is because of the location (near transcorp Hilton hotel). I know at least 5 better houses in abuja. till date, Lucky Igbinedion house remain the best edifice in Abuja, then Mike adenuga house.. this particular building is not that beautiful as they hype it. tge compound is very small and the design is like that of st. Paul's cathedral.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by LegitDiva: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2015
i have always wondered who owned the magnificient building, the pix doesnt do justice to it tho. one should see it for real

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Rajjah(f): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
wow looks lik mount olympus coolwow looks lik mount olympus
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by slap1(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
From the picture, it doesn't look spectacular.
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by BABANGBALI: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Maitama or no maitama,I know that my condition will soon change by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by ray2Dmond(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
nice
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Just20(f): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
It's really a beauty to behold most especially when seen live
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
The main reason why I want to make money so bad!

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by simplemach(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
ThunderTrail:
More elaborate picx please.
the OP na cameraman?
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by iwriterng(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Beautiful? No! Master architectural piece? Yes!

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by faheez(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Not toooo special..i see a lot here in France where I school

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by SenatorChuka(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
It look like my fathers house in village
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by AreaFada2: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Looks like a cheap imitation of what you see in many Western countries.

It certainly looks out of a place to me. From the pic, it might look impressive viewing it with "9ja eyes".

Maybe the pics don't do justice to it like some said.

I have seen pics of Abuja mansions that look more impressive.
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
buskie13:
nice house....i pray for every nairalander today.....u shall erect more better structures than this....(me inclusive)

like if u have faith. .

Stop dreaming my friend undecided the man did not pray, he worked hard and built the house. If you and your nairaland prayer warriors like, pray from now till eternity if you don't have the required source of income you can never build it.

Mind u I'm a Christian but i don't decieve myself cool

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by elohorayodele: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Na my ex bf friend get am.
Am nt lying

You for no leave am
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by itops(f): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
2-Minute Miracle Gel, you can dramatically reduce the time involved in your daily skin care routine while still receiving the benefits of an exfoliant, cleanser, toner, pore minimizer, hydrator, and primer—in one easy-to-use, two-minute solution. Ice Elements
2-Minute Miracle Gel gently exfoliates dead skin cells, removes dulling debris and excess oils. It is rich in natural moisture to help hydrate the skin, leaving it refreshed and vibrant. Ideal for use by both men and women, this sensitive skin friendly formula helps your complexion appear brighter, softer and glowing.

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Efremszlek(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Expensive ko expensive niiii, i was expecting to see something more classy
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by nagoma(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Aliyu Abubakar is a front. That building does not belong to him.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by itops(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2015
2-Minute Miracle Gel, you can dramatically reduce the time involved in your daily skin care routine while still receiving the benefits of an exfoliant, cleanser, toner, pore minimizer, hydrator, and primer—in one easy-to-use, two-minute solution. Ice Elements
2-Minute Miracle Gel gently exfoliates dead skin cells, removes dulling debris and excess oils. It is rich in natural moisture to help hydrate the skin, leaving it refreshed and vibrant. Ideal for use by both men and women, this sensitive skin friendly formula helps your complexion appear brighter, softer and glowing. Get tours now on ......08036826074

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by neyyo101: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
These is not d most beautiful or expensive auz pls,dia r berra 1s @abj, building like dis plenty for street of Iijebu Ode Ogun state grin undecided
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by loomer: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Wats beautiful in this, see how them build am like secured facility for psychiatric patients
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by j4sure(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by igbsam(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Obviously, you guys have not seen Yuzedo's own located in d heart of banana iceland. This is chicken compared to Mr. Yuzedo's own.

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by gaburiel(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
It belongs to Yuzedo, that is where he chills at when he leaves his Banana Iceland Manshion to Abuja. I have seen him around there a couple of times

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Nigeria is moving forward>>>>>>>>>>>….

GEJ till 2019.... Sai Goodluck...
Re: Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja by holyokoto(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
I Dont Give a Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki / Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.