Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Can INEC Be Trusted ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can INEC Be Trusted ? (348 Views)

Can INEC Overcome Its Challenges Before The Elections? Read What Jega Says.. / Jonathan To INEC: Be Neutral and Conduct Credible Elections. / Jonathan To INEC: Be Absolutely Neutral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can INEC Be Trusted ? by mekaboy(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
I watched on tv yesterday when non indigens in lagos protested because they were deliberately denied pvc.

The Inec official said the problem was with the printing of the cards, that it was not deliberate. But from this weekend and the next 3 weeks they will have it.

Jega said inec was ready and postponed elections because of security. My question is, what if elections held on 14th? what would have been the faith of these pple.

(1) (Reply)

If I Were A Boy By GMB & GEJ / Pls Who Has A Very Reasonable Evidence That GMB Is An Islamist / ISIS To Radicalise Nigerian Youths Schooling Abroad, FG Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.