Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (77982 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by sunsplash99(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
blacksta:
All na wash. I don't believe.
na wash really.
terrorist no get blood?
terrorist no dey sustain injury?
abi na chemical dey take kill dem?

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by blunderass01: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
femicyrus:
Don't need any expert to confirm that this are iNnocent civilians
Just trying to reduce the voting power of thE north
I have thought so, this people really don't look like terrorists and look at the environment of the incident, it is like a village that was being attacked and the victims were packed in one place

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by ismayl: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
in as one would luv to tak ths as gud news,I justt HOPE and PRAY innocents r not included all in name to show gej is workin.trust nig army wt execess

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Prisca0ge(f): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
brightology3:
u be really fool.boko haram lyk u
Don't quote me again, you have body odour *covers mouth*
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Abdulleeh: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good news.. "Kill the mother f*ckers" and let them know the rules of engagement in Samuel Jackson's voice.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
mobuch:

Source

Classic FM News this morning.
There is even a thread about it right now on FP.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by pecothecash: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
could this be true or they are killing innocents citizens trying to flee from bokoharam

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by obaayo2: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hanibal:
Dont mind that guy joor.... he doesnt know shit.... is it not the same Ukraine that is currently begging for arms from the EU?.
Russia is dealing wt Ukraine now seriously..dey are helpless because America can't interfere if they dont want a war with Russia..
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by brightology3: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ventura1:
Why did GEJ allow thousands of innocent life to waste before acting? He just love politicizing everything
is beta 2 b late dan neva
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by chincent: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP

Bross I reason with you, they only care about getting back into power. For over six years Badluck didn't care to take Boko Haram serious. Nigerians please wake up from your slumber, let's not be fool by these Animals in human fresh.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by ckmayoca: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why was joint military attack force not used all these years? Good Job anyway keep it up.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
The picture is just not true. Bomb shelling and their bodies still look like new.... If it was a forest or air strike, we should have arial view.... Lies dont kill Boko haram, action does.... I have to commend the militarys effort lately though, but this picture is false, the dead pple look like they were poisoned.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Mutuwa(m): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do I find it difficult to believe this?

It dont even look sambisa..
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by hardeyincah(m): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
EVarn:
@OP,when you post an article,please always endeavor to put a source.
the mod should help put d source since he approved a story without a source!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by kaimeraone: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Air Strike.........bodies should be burnt or at least show marks that they died from the bomb explosions. These bodies look like they were captured and fed poison. Besides the location looks like a prison, typical routine is that inmates are told to roll-up their pants and take off their shirts which is very evident in this picture. Its an enclosure with walls, must be a prison or interrogation camp.

I could be wrong but the story and evidence in the picture dont add up @ OP.

4 Likes

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by teeboi73: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
I saw neither weapon nor blood
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by uzo4real(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
No bullet holes on the bodies, cant be an explosion cus the bodies wld have been decapitated. No blood from any parts of there bodies. Now how were they killed judging from the above pics?

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Profayo: 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

I feel bad when I see comments like this.I have three questions for you:
1.Must the government wait for six years before doing the needful?
2.Must there be war before we start procuring weapons?
3.When will we stop depending on other countries?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by zizibabe1(f): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mishydoo:
[size=17pt]Tell me what the good for nothing president was waiting for all dis whyl...smh for politics!!! undecided[/size]

Fool! He was waiting for your mother to hug fela unclad! Where were you when Nigeria was unable to.procure ammunition from the U S and S.A?Or are so dumb not to know there is a joint force of Neighbouring countries as well as efforts from other allies to smoke out these monsters? Or do you just delight in talking thru that your shit hole you call a mouth?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by mrtimycc(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
southniyikaye:
and in those six years,nigeria does not know the road to russian and ukraine? Or they just knew for the first time that us had no power over russian and ukraine? Hmmmm
One of the ungrateful Nigerians, keep asking questions!!! Mumu

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by justmag(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
When i start believing in mermaids then I will believe this pictures and stories next. POLITICS.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Zakariwil: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
It took Obama 10 years to get Osama bin laden and that alone guaranteed his reelection
bayocanny:

i tired oo my brother, this people im seeing here are not terrorist, thats how obama accused us for violating human right, and it is true

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=16pt]Na chemical warfare?? No blood, no injuries, just one picture. Nonsense. Thes people must think every Nigerian is as irrational and mentally blinded as a typical Jonathan supporter...... Kudos to the military for the armor tank capture yesterday though, that was real[/size]

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=GP2015 post=30905030][/quote]

Foolish ppl.Pity there souls.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by fydence: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
ManUtdholic:

U are an idiot
So he should have allow bh to continue to cause havoc

When USA were. Blocking all the Avenues to get weapons u didn't say anything
When he was forced to go black market in south Africa just to get weapons ur idiotic was crying foul

Now Russia, Israel are helping out with combined help from Chad and Cameron
Our men is now ginger, bh is nw getting paid back.
Instead to Atleast sidelined hatred that has be clouded ur sense of reasoning

U nd ur co-retardeen always. Use the same line

"What has he been doing "
you shouldnt waste time responding to fools like the i.diot you quoted...he's hustling for recognition...and his stomach...bt he shouldnt worry, the God that remembered FFK bt has refused to remember Oby 'Ezekwesilly' might have mercy and give him a noble avenue for bread.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by major466(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP
You need to understand that years of military rule has damaged the fighting power and capabilities of the Nigerian Army, Airforce and the Navy combined for fear of coups. It's only now that our military are getting the needed attention in terms of training and armament especially as they battle Boko Haram. If Nigeria went on a full blown war with Cameroon in 1999, Nigeria would have been defeated.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

So after being denied at first, they are still gullible enough not to go to another nation like China for the past six years? Keep dulling

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Foolish people.Pity their souls.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by buildelicool(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:
The picture is just not true. Bomb shelling and their bodies still look like new.... If it was a forest or air strike, we should have arial view.... Lies dont kill Boko haram, action does.... I have to commend the militarys effort lately though, but this picture is false, the dead pple look like they were poisoned.
Yes, they a either poisoned or the military used chemical weapon, barrel bomb or any other weapon of mass distruction.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by okeyokeyjah(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Abok* dem don finish
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by mrtimycc(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=zizibabe1 post=30911042][/quote]
Maybe he was waiting for your foolishness to stop, ungrateful yanks!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Missonas(f): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
615 today, 300 tomorrow...all these figures e be like say these boko guys are zombies that die and rise again o shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.