Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) (22239 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
PDP have been stealing and buying PVCs of Nigerians to rig elections. These people might just be victims.
I now see how myopic u are. Stick to the topic don't derail.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Adiwana: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Warlord3000(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Not again...
Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Ekiseme(m): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Their pvc should be given to them

people don collect their own for our side, both indigenes and non indigenes

GEJ_till....you know nah cool

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Omexonomy: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
all these nairaland ladies ogogoro and ganja better pass
berem:
PDP have been stealing and buying PVCs of Nigerians to rig elections. These people might just be victims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
INEC should as a matter of urgency come to address this ugly situation. The cries of the non-indigenes has been on for a very long time now yet no concrete plan to redress this anomaly. Jega should try to be fair to all. Imagine taking PVC of Cross River State to Kebbi too. So many issues on hand. May God help us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap MTN Data for Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem, 1GB for N1,200
Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee)
Design a Simple Dynamic Website + Domain Name + Hosting in One Day for N30, 000 (Negotiable)

Call: 08107873795
Thanks and God bless
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Favourcharles23(f): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2015
s
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by buJu234: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2015
this is not fair ...

please allow every one to get their PVC so dat they can vote for whom they support..

GEJ looks to dull 4 my liking; how will an opposition b controlling INEC.

This guy doesnt look smart for my liking at all...

so assuming the election took place on the Feb.14th; this people wouldnt had voted...

APC is a big scam run by the crook master minder Tinubu (aka Tinubu)

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Soso990240(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2015
If d PVCs ar deliberatly withheld(i believ is true),i fit swear Tinubu and Fashola ar behind dat.If nt,hw do u explain d target on only non indegenes? Why Apc people de fear? If Fashola has been a good governor as a lot of people here claim,his candidate should win.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Omexonomy: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
I now see how myopic u are. Stick to the topic don't derail.
next time do not answer berem for she is always high on ogogoro ganja and cramjones poo.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by fanex: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
another joker seeking attention.
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
How else do you people think tinubu and fashola plans to rigg the election if not by stealing people PVC.
Tinubu must continue the stealing and heavy looting of lagos by power by fire
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
buJu234:
this is not fair ...

please allow every one to get their PVC so dat they can vote for whom they support..

GEJ looks to dull 4 my liking; how will an opposition b controlling INEC.

This guy doesnt look smart for my liking at all...

so assuming the election took place on the Feb.14th; this people wouldnt had voted...

APC is a big scam run by the crook master minder Tinubu (aka Tinubu)
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by sherif4owo(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2015
okay... but different group sha... NON-Indegine of Lagos...
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by DrPrickson: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
berem:
Now who is super clueless Toad!
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Onyejiuwaokoh: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
INEC (Jega) would have set this inflammable and fragile nation on fire if the election was conducted last week. imagine C/river state PVCs were accidentally moved to Kebbi state. Now, in some places more than 70per of people have not collected their PVCs and Jega said he was ready. This election will determine the survival of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Chiaka(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by dotna(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Pvc oh
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by shaboti: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Japhet04:
seconded

wow you're kind of creative
fine boy

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2015
PVC- your name no dey.
Coke bottle-your name no dey.
Even in your own class list it's not spelt
correctly..
And u somehow believe it's in the book of life?
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by dre11(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
APC pls release our people's PVCs what offence did they commit?

So, APC is INEC
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
I thought some people said Lagos was no man's land,why has it suddenly turned to non indegenes?awon ole onijekuje

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by hazyfm1: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.

How to be a Foool..

Simple, just post any trash similar to this one above on any thread you feel will make front page

#offkey

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by babestella: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
thank God at last they will stop accusing fashola falsely of holding their PVC.
I don't know when fashola become an inec member.

buhari/osunbajo 2015

If for any reason INEC is holding, hiding or deliberately playing s!illy with their PVCs, then something is fishy as they may be collaborating with the political parties to do so.

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by maniox(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
something i dont understand, i thought you should collect your PVC where you registered
how can someone lives in iyana ipaja and go to yaba to protest does this makes any sense or is that the inec head office? just asking
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Kobeje(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Hmmmm!
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Ekiseme(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2015
BABANGBALI:
I thought some people said Lagos was no man's land,why has it suddenly turned to non indegenes?awon ole onijekuje
sharap there! Na your iyalojas be awon ole onijekuje

1 Like

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by BabaO2: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2015
mischievous people, why not go and register in their states of origin.?
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by abdulkayus(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Shameless protest

Pls what is shameless in demanding for your right?
Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by Sobeautiful: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2015
WIZGUY69:
tongue
una go tire*
I thought some people said Lagos is a no man's land.
as far as u people are voting for PDP
no PVC for y'all. grin
U should be ashamed of yourself for making a statement like this. If you are morally sound u won't be reasoning like this, no matter the party u claim to be supporting. Some of u have thrown ur senses of reasoning to the winds because of politics. God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by zimoni(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Lagos is NOT a No Man's Land afterall grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If the report is true, INEC should do the right thing and issue them their cards.

Lobatan.

Jonathan Till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) by watchindelta(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Here in Warri nah only inec workers fine my dad n my Junior brother come gv dem their PVC. Why lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.