Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki (22232 Views)

2023: No Vacancy In Lagos Govt House, APC Leaders Tell Gbaja, Hamzat, Others / APC Kwara Governorship Screening Result, Saraki Moles Screened Out / Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by WisdomFlakes: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Biola Azeez - Ilorin

THREE senatorial chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara state have urged the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to take them out of the ruling party to another party.

Speaking with journalists in Ilorin on Wednesday, the three APC senatorial chairmen, Alhaji Jimoh Balogun (Kwara South), Alhaji Jimoh Adesina (Kwara Central) and Alhaji Isiaka Oniwa (Kwara North), said that their political leader should lead the people to where aspirations and yearnings of Kwarans would be met, adding that the ruling APC had failed not only entire people of Kwara state but beyond.

The spokesperson of the chairmen, Alhaji Jimoh Balogun, said that the APC, which they laboured tirelessly for in 2015 had failed to meet their yearnings.

Alhaji Balogun, who said the appeal to the Senate president was a warning signal to APC hierarchy to make amend and right some perceived wrongs in the party, added that their expectations had not been met since the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari commenced.

ALSO READ: Senate kangaroo committee suspended me, says Ndume
He added that they were determined to quit APC if the wrongs are not corrected, “even if Senate President Bukola Saraki insists on staying in APC.”

“Now that another election is on the way, Kwara has
considered it fit to implore Saraki to take us to a formidable party that would address the plights of the people if the ruling APC refuses to redeem its campaign promises.

“The perpetual persecution, humiliation and wanton destruction of the personality of the Senate President have been on the increase daily. This has almost made him lose focus on his good intentions for the country.

“Dr Saraki had contributed immensely to the empowerment and well-being of the people of the state, yet he was recently accused of sponsoring
a gang of robbers that robbed banks in Offa, Offa local government area of the state. This is a calculated attempt to drag his name in the mud.

“The recent calculated attempt to disrupt the peace at the National Assembly is another eloquent testimony to destroy the person of the Senate President. This unwholesome treatment is unwarranted and uncalled for.

“The Senate president delivered the entire Kwara state to the APC. The three senators from the state at the National Assembly are APC members, the state government is controlled by APC, all members of the House of Representatives are APC, and the 16 local government chairmen, 24 members of the House of Assembly are APC, including the 193 councillors, apart from his contributions to other states of the federation won by the APC”, he said.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/153563/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by DavidEsq(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol
FTC!!!!!!!! I dedicate this FTC to all space bookers. One day y'all gonna step into my shoes. Just keep booking space.
Lastly, I dedicate this to one of my clients who is about to check outta prison tomorrow after my successful no case submission on a charge for rape.
Yeah! Mama ah made it las las cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by weyreypey: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
shocked
Meanwhile

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
99.9 NPDP members knew clearly BUHARI is popular than them in their state.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by hakanai(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
“Now that another election is on the way, Kwara has
considered it fit to implore Saraki to take us to a formidable party that would address the plights of the people if the ruling APC refuses to redeem its campaign promises.

The perpetual persecution, humiliation and wanton destruction of the personality of the Senate President have been on the increase daily. This has almost made him lose focus on his good intentions for the country.

Dr Saraki had contributed immensely to the empowerment and well-being of the people of the state, yet he was recently accused of sponsoring
a gang of robbers that robbed banks in Offa, Offa local government area of the state. This is a calculated attempt to drag his name in the mud."

Good intentions indeed abi personal interest...! cheesy grin grin grin
Did I hear Kwara well being? A state he keeps in his pocket.
A state that has being and continue to be under his family control over several years...! The question should be,over the years what has he and his close associates controlling the state done for the state?
Its not not about PDP or APC. He was in both parties while Kwara existed.

Just hate when politicians take people for granted and think people are fools.
What have the Sarakis done for Kwara?As per Kwara the Sarakis and only they be held responsible for its failures and misfortune abeg.
It's neither party nor external influences. Na them...They should Own up to denying the state progress by keeping power within a cabal at the state and for not allowing others try.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Abbeyme: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Those ones are hungry party leaders.

If you have a personal conviction that APC is not ok for you. You use the door.

Abi una wan make Saraki pay your transport moni out of APC.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Paperwhite(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bunch of political prostitutes serving only their own selfish interests.Nigeria democracy will never develop with these gale of defections here & there.

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Tarzan360(m): 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
tongue There is fire on the mountain " run run run!! go and die will buries this party!! apc amaechi problems continue

6 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by AcMilano1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Before nko na only saraki dey ilorin ni

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
We the Yoruba Muslims love APC!

16 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
I've told mazi secondus this, and I'd say it again, we need SARAKI.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by snowland(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lead yourselves out abi una no get eyes to see and legs to waka again?

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Ajani2plus(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
True talk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by lilfreezy: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
The lord that did it for Yaradua will surely do it for BUHARI before the election in Jesus name

10 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by GavelSlam: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
He has never been in opposition.

He and his father have kept you under their jackboot for 19 years.

There is no promised land that they know of.

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by phkka1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is funny, adults can't take decision on their own. Saraki go and do the thinking for the men you have enslaved for life.

7 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by dodelight(m): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
The man you asked to lead you out is tamed and caged. He's now a shadow of himself.

Soon enough, we shall get it right.
God Save Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Donspicey: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Shebi Na Una Dey Chant Change Upandan,,,diz Apc Mata Jst Weak Me,,,am Sorry 4 Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by TheUbermensch: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
It has already dawned on these ones that their mere association with APC might cost them an election.

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by kingzjay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Another Exodus looming!

How did we even get here? The same cabal of thieves reshuffling themselves in the pretence of changing party

5 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Folashade2016(f): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Calamity upon cala. hahaha.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by nixal: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I've told mazi secondus this, and I'd say it again, we need SARAKI.
out of curiosity how do u know mazi secondus
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by magzey: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
So they are Saraki Boys grin grin kwara is funny grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Smarkie: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
nobody want to associates with failure

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
nixal:
out of curiosity how do u know mazi secondus

It's for me to know and for you to find out.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by Ategberoson(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
iyke926:
We the Yoruba Muslims love APC!

and what's crime in them loving APC? everyone cannot be in one party mumu
Re: Lead Us Out Of APC, Kwara Party Leaders Tell Saraki by IVORY2009(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
99.9 NPDP members knew clearly BUHARI is popular than them in their state.

No doubt Mr Buhari is poular than most of the npdp people, but the question still remains, is Mr Buhari marketable, considering the outcome of today's Nigeria....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote, Dantata, Abdussamad, Others Get New Appointments In Kano State / Ebenator Erosion Gully In Anambra Now A Death Trap / Kayode Ogundamisi Caught Lying About Atiku Flirting With Adamawa PDP Women Leade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.