Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (49710 Views)

Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / France, Cameroun In Row Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / France, Cameroun Lock Horns Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by bakila: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

explain the bold, and name two state that was overrun.
Him, do an internet search.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Pennywise(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
In my humble opinion, any Nigerian field commander who takes in a foreign Boko Haram prisoner is acting against our national interest and therefore should be relieved of his command.

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by VANHELLSING: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Zoharariel:

My point is; go & drink a bottle of Jik and die - worm!
You are among them>>>>>

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by arsetalks(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
According to some idiots who have brains but have refused to use them, Buhari and APC is behind Boko Haram. I guess APC is contesting to rule in Cameroun as well.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by listica(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
EagleScribes:
Now this is serious. Any form of differences should be set aside to tackle this monster headlong.

Shame on AU, shame on UN too. I wonder what they are uniting when their member countries are being disunited by the enemy
go and listen to Fela kuti (beast of no nation),who and who united?

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by onyekanonso(f): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
U re making sence but dnt u think France may av an ally within d country? Obviously whatever devious reasons they av to want to disintegrate nigeria, they still cannot directly govern us. They must therefore av internal allies. Buhari is still not in d clear even with this new turn of events. Just my opinion though.

Am sure if it was true that a big fish in APC is sponsoring boko haram.
The government would have blown his cover up
Doyin okupe, FFK and Ruben Abati would have exposed him with the kind of hatred they have for APC
Madam DSS would have gun down the person like she did to APC office at Lagos
The security chief would have harassed him like they did to JEGA
Lapdog Fayose would have being singing his name to high heavens and calling on who want to hear the persons name
The media would have sniff the name out like they keep digging for news at Aso Villa

So, you have to wait a long time because you will still be disappointed[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by patrickmuf(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
New twist to this whole brouhaha... This is what responsible countries do, you first of all defend your citizens irrespective of his/her crime cos quite possible they're hardly gonna get a fair hearing in some faraway land...FG shey una dey see how responsible government dey act? Many Nigerians have been executed for drugs related charges in Asia with our government as onlookers...

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by musicwriter(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
teekay12:

Under International law, France have the right to ask that her citizens be returned to France for trial. All governments have this right, but must agree with the detaining government.

I don't see it as France trying to bully Cameroun but if an agreement can't be reached, then Cameroun should go ahead and try them under their laws, which are indirectly, french laws mostly.

As long as you understand Cameroon do have the right not to release them.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
ayusco85:

Hahahahahaha. The one u gave me last night o. Ogbomosho grown weed mixed with SK

Okay o shocked
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by IbileIfe: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=28pt]Don't get ahead of yourselves.

The captured Europeans among the Boko Haram terrorists are French mercenaries or soldiers of fortune.
Many French mercenaries also fought for Biafra insurgents in the Nigerian civil war.
They have also being hired to train Boko Haram terrorists.
The French government has nothing do with it.
Do you understand?[/size]
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Objektive: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
shut up, they are supporting evil. Ok, make them release Ibori na

patrickmuf:
New twist to this whole brouhaha... This is what responsible countries do, you first of all defend your citizens irrespective of his/her crime cos quite possible they're hardly gonna get a fair hearing in some faraway land...FG shey una dey see how responsible government dey act? Many Nigerians have been executed for drugs related charges in Asia with our government as onlookers...

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
VANHELLSING:
You are among them>>>>>

Smh
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by patrickmuf(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Objektive:
shut up, they are supporting evil. Ok, make them release Ibori na

No need to go ballistic Mr. I was only being objective...
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by tsdarkside(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
said so..colonialists...stvpid motherfvckers!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by leofab(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
So GEJ is paying mercenaries to come and kill us all.. Oya kill us all na!
pretty and brainless...
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Senjuchiha: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wetin dey wori ds weyre ni

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by chibas: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Islie:

Am sure if it was true that a big fish in APC is sponsoring boko haram.
The government would have blown his cover up
Doyin okupe, FFK and Ruben Abati would have exposed him with the kind of hatred they have for APC
Madam DSS would have gun down the person like she did to APC office at Lagos
The security chief would have harassed him like they did to JEGA
Lapdog Fayose would have being singing his name to high heavens and calling on who want to hear the persons name
The media would have sniff the name out like they keep digging for news at Aso Villa

So, you have to wait a long time because you will still be disappointed
don't mind them that is the way they keep ranting.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by MrCork: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
What more can i say when the europeans have sworn to break nigeria into pieces.
Until a big Fish from APC is been caught and paraded along side with shecawu i reserve my comment

....u clearly a educated mofo....who told u European wants to brek up Nigeria?.. U home base people mennnn!!! undecided
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by chibas: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
seunfly:

It is only a fool that will believe APC has anything to do with Bokoharam after all the evidence on ground.

I believe one of the major mistakes this administration made was trying to gain some political symperthy with the security issue rather accept has a duty to solve the problem.
how did u mean?,meanwhile the so called APC u are accussing are majorly pdp decampees so why the rant.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by knightsTempler: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ernieman:
You are asking if it is true? I hope you are Ok. You just read now that French Authorities are demanding their terror citizens from cameroun and you are here saying "if it is true". I just Thank God Camerounians have chosen not to play the mediocre, those bandits should be tried and get death sentence! Now, I won't be suprised if Buhari is indicted or his name mentioned as a link to these french guys, remember he used Isreali guys to capture and drug Umaru Dikko but that mission failed. Am just saying.

As of when i posted their was not a source to the news content, reason i asked i made that statement "if the story is true" so don't quote in psychotic hast next time.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
We are so blind that black monkeys fights black humans God help us all
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by delishpot: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cheiii. See wahala o
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by caselessogbuagu: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:
[s]Boko haram is a ragtag group that will be decimated soon. Its growth has been fuelled by sympathy it gets from some of the core northern indigenes who after supporting sharia are now seeking for a deeper form of islam that boko haram preaches all because they don't want to be ruled by a christian from the south. Well whether they like it or not truth must prevail and there machinations will fail even by itself alone![/s]
illiterate!
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
major466:

Their violence started in late 2006 - 2007. I know what am talking about.
you definitely dont know what you're talking about

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by major466(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
you definitely dont know what you're talking about
Where were you when Boko Haram killed almost 1700 people in 2007?
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by igbo2011(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Look at what France does in the Ivory Coast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YT6cotv0YU

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by affairsnaija: 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nigeria should be careful on french participation on our economy. Cos they are trying economic partnership with nigeria this day

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Soreza(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
filiks:
I've been pointing accusing fingers at US and their allies all the while. Some gullible and slow Nigerians, especially the ones in diaspora, kept defending the US and other foreign countries, asking the stup

Some people even blamed GEJ while others put it on APC.

While we were still at the accusing games, the US and france kept perpetuating their evil.MEN YOU SPOKE MY mind,8 billion likes for ya

Let's continue the accusing game until they'll come back around to rule us again in this modern age.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by igbo2011(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Watch this interview with Omar Bashir he talks about the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdCXxYkNo1w

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.